Chapter 10! ("

We walked up to the lift and up to my floor, we got to my door and unlocked it. We walked in and there was a note on the mirror:

Kels, and possibly Chris.

We’re downstairs, outside on the big terrace!

Come join us!

See ya soon : )

-Lionel ; )

The note was scribbled in Liam’s messy handwriting.

“They’re downstairs, come on!” I grabbed his hand and we walked out of our room just as a cleaning lady was waiting in the hallway.

“Excuse me? Are you Kelsey?” She asked me, I nodded. “I’ve been told by…Amy? To give you these…” She said whilst finding something on her cleaning trolley, she revealed them, 2 giant super soaker water guns.

“Thanks!” I thanked her, and passed one to Chris.

“So, they want a water fight do they?” I thought out loud to him.

“Well, Amy is a legend for sorting these out for us!” He laughed,

“Yeah, I know! She’s the best, but let’s go have a water fight!” I shouted as we walked once again into the lift down to the lobby. I spotted a sign for the terrace,

“We’ll have to creep up on them!”

 “Come on!” Christian took my hand and we snuck over to the door that opened onto the terrace. “There they are…” He whispered, I could see Liam and Justin sat on sun beds talking. I saw Tom sat with them, and my gaze drifted to find Emma and Amy, who weren’t there; I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, I jumped and turned to see Amy and Em stood with the same water guns that Christian and I had. They both had mischievous grins on their faces. My grandmother was also stood with them, holding a camera.

“What’s the plan?” I asked them, Christian now back by my side.

“Me and Aim will go upstairs to the balcony that overlooks the terrace, she’ll BBM you Kels, and that will be the signal that we’re about to start shooting. When the boys start to run away, you and Christian can go out of that door,” Emma said pointing towards the terrace door, “And start shooting from there, hopefully making them back up so that they fall into the pool!” She finished.

“And your grandma is going to film it!” Amy told us.

“Okay, sounds good to me!” Christian agreed, nodding his head and grinning.

“Let’s go!” I said high fiving Amy. Christian and I stayed where we were and Amy and Em walked into the elevator. We stood waiting for about 5 minutes when my phone vibrated, signalling that the girls we going to start the prank. I told Christian and we stood and watched Liam, Tom and Justin get startled and start to scream. They started to head for the door Christian and I were stood at. We jumped out and sprayed water all over them and the rest of the plan worked just how we wanted, and ended with an extremely pissed Justin, Liam & Tom and the rest of us in hysterics. The look on their faces when they all fell back into the pool was a picture. So glad it was all caught on camera and I’m pretty sure it’ll be hitting YouTube soon! The boys, except from Christian, started to approach us as we were watching the video back, with death glares on their serious faces.

“Uh-oh…” I mumbled. “I think we should run before they try and hug us…” I said making a break for it, turning on my heals and heading for the stairs instead of taking the lift.

“Kelsey! Wait for me!” I heard Christian shout after me, I then felt somebody place their hand in mine, I jumped thinking it was one of the guys ready to give me a hug and get me cover in water, but I was relieved to see Christian running up the stairs beside me.

-

It was now about eight and I saw that Christian had tweeted the link to the video:

@LittlecBeadles : (I don’t actually have a link so chyeah) #PRANKSTERSONTHELOOSE. Bahaha @KelseyyR @Emzraddall & @Amywardy23.

I laughed as I watched the video.