Over again L.T./H.S. (Sequel...

By Ashtonismydork

slow updates & under editing After Louis left he never kept his promise. He never called,never texted and ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

1K 26 7
By Ashtonismydork

(Annie's POV)

I ended up staying with Luke last night. I wake up with arms around me? I turn and see Luke sound asleep. I smile at his light snoring. I wiggle out of his grip. I walk to the bathroom and find a spare toothbrush. I brush my teeth as I hear groaning? I open the door and see Luke sitting up.

"Hey." Is all he says. I wave to him as I walk back in the bathroom and freshen up. He walks in and grabs his toothbrush. "You Ok? He ask before he puts his toothbrush in his mouth. "I guess,he won't stop texting me." I say.

Luke frowns. "Annie? He asks. "Sup? I ask. "Me and the boys are leaving for tour soon and I want to to come with." He bursts out. I stand shocked. "Luke,I don't know if I can." I tell him. "Please." He begs. "Let me think about it." I say. He smiles. What am I doing with my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...