Housemates

بواسطة TessMackenzie

Ellie has been not-quite-flirting with her housemate’s friend Mia, and not really thinking too much about it... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 [Final One for Now]
.

Chapter 38

30.1K 758 68
بواسطة TessMackenzie

Ellie realized, quite suddenly, that one of her feet was starting to go numb. She was sitting with one leg underneath herself, on that foot, and she had been since they started kissing.

Her foot was numb, and if she didn’t move soon, she’d have pins and needles.

“Stay there,” she said, into Mia’s mouth, and shifted her foot out from underneath herself. By being slow, she managed to do it without stopping the kiss. Being slow, and with Mia moving too, helping, shifting back as Ellie went forward.

“Thanks,” Ellie said, when she was done, and Mia made a noise that was some kind of agreement.

They kept kissing.

Mia had shifted around too, while Ellie was. Ellie took a moment to realize. Mia had lifted one of her knees up between them, so now, as they kissed, Mia’s knee was bumping against Ellie’s arm.

Mia’s bare knee, Ellie thought when she noticed. And Mia’s bare leg.

Mia’s bare leg, which Mia did things with. Wonderful things. And they were here, in Mia’s bedroom, where Mia had all the time she needed to do any of those things she liked.

Thing which Ellie really wanted Mia to do.

Suddenly, Ellie couldn’t stop thinking about Mia’s leg. She was kissing, but not paying attention to her mouth. She was suddenly having trouble being patient. She wanted to touch Mia more.

She quite desperately wanted to touch, and she didn’t care how slow Mia wanted this to be.

She put her hand on Mia’s knee, hesitantly. Mia didn’t object. Ellie curled her fingers around Mia’s knee, and felt how smooth Mia’s skin was there.

Mia’s skirt had slid a way little upward, because of the way she was sitting. Quite a bit more of that leg was bare then they other. Ellie could see that, out the corner of her eye, and she could feel it on her hand.

She couldn’t help herself. She couldn’t keep her hand away from that bare skin.

She slid her hand upwards, achingly slowly, touching Mia like she had in the ute, behind the supermarket.

She felt Mia shiver, and Mia’s kisses changed. They became more desperate, Mia’s mouth more open.

That encouraged Ellie enough she kept going.

She slid further, far enough her hand was underneath the hem of Mia’s skirt. She could feel the cloth brushing on her hand, and then on her wrist. She kept sliding, until her fingers were a long, long way up Mia’s leg, and began to stroke Mia there.

Mia’s skin was soft and warm. It was surprisingly warm, right at the top of her leg. Ellie hadn’t expected that.

Ellie realized she must almost be touching Mia’s underwear, and she suddenly stopped. She wasn’t nervous, precisely, she was just suddenly unsure. Stroking she could do. Stroking she understood. What she didn’t know was what she ought to do when she got to the top of Mia’s leg. They seemed to be being slow, and she didn’t want to hurry to much. But she also wanted to touch Mia, to feel Mia, to put her fingers inside Mia, like Mia had done to her. She was worried she’d be too quick, and too rough, or wouldn’t do it right.

She almost felt like she needed to be shown how. She ought to be able to work that out, she knew, from what she did to herself. Like Mia had told her at the market, it couldn’t be that much different.

She knew that, but she still hesitated, unsure of herself.

Mia seemed to realize, to notice Ellie had stopped moving. Mia opened her eyes, and looked at Ellie, and said, “Still okay?”

Ellie nodded. She kept sitting there, with her hand inside Mia’s skirt, but still now.

“Not quite okay?” Mia said.

Part of Ellie didn’t want to admit it, but part of her thought it was silly not to say so. She wanted to be brave, she thought, and surely the most important thing about bring brave was doing it even if you were nervous.

“I don’t know what to do next,” Ellie said.

“Anything you like.”

“That doesn’t help,” Ellie said. “I don’t know what to do to make it good for you.”

“This is good for me,” Mia said.

“Still doesn’t help.”

Mia grinned for a moment. “Want me to?” she said,

Ellie looked at her, and knew she was being silly, but she nodded anyway.

“Okay,” Mia said. “I will.”

Mia kissed Ellie again, and began unbuttoning Ellie’s shirt. Quite suddenly, quite determinedly, like she’d been waiting too long as well. Ellie’s shirt buttons were tight, and Mia had to twist quite hard to get them to open, and Ellie was glad, in a way, that it wasn’t just her.

Ellie slid her hand back down to Mia’s knee, and left it there while Mia undid her shirt.

Mia finished, and kissed Ellie again. She kissed her for a moment, like she was savouring something, or enjoying something, and then she opened Ellie’s shirt. She opened it carefully, and draped it outside of Ellie’s breasts, so the middle of Ellie was bare, all down her front.

Ellie felt nervous. She watched Mia, and couldn’t bring herself to move.

She wasn’t sure why she was nervous. It wasn’t as if she was going to be a disappointment, because Mia had seen her enough in tight clothes that this wasn’t anything new. It wasn’t that Mia would be upset with what she saw, Ellie decided, it was somehow the opposite. Ellie wanted to be everything for Mia that Mia wanted her to be, and she wanted it so much she was scared of being a disappointment, even when she knew, sensibly, that she wouldn’t be.

Ellie sat and watched Mia, and Mia seemed to understand. Or at least, to understand that Ellie being quiet wasn’t something to talk about right then, and to just let Ellie sit.

Mia leaned forward and kissed Ellie’s neck, and Ellie, relieved, closed her eyes and sighed. Mia kissed Ellie’s neck, and put her hand on Ellie’s breast, through her bra. Mia’s hand was gentle, and her mouth felt hot, and Ellie didn’t know why that heat was there. Against Ellie’s lips, Mia’s were only warm, but on her skin they were hot. Mia kissed Ellie’s neck, and then her collarbone, and then the very tops of her breasts.

And Ellie felt better.

Ellie felt wanted.

Ellie wanted Mia too. She wanted her so much she couldn’t move, and could hardly think. She just sat there, helpless, watching the top of Mia’s head as Mia kissed her.

Mia kissed for a while, then looked up at Ellie, as if Ellie’s stillness had finally worried her.

“Don’t stop,” Ellie said. “Please.”

Mia grinned. She seemed relieved, and also quite proud of herself. She sat up, and unbuttoned her own shirt, quickly. She kept looking at Ellie, as if waiting to see what Ellie would do.

All Ellie could do was stare.

Ellie still didn’t know why. She still hadn’t quite worked out why she was so interested in Mia’s body, but she was, and now Mia was starting to undress for her, and Ellie couldn’t look away.

Mia undid the front of her shirt, and sat there with it open, like Ellie’s was.

And Ellie simply stared.

Mia was smiling, like she was waiting to see what Ellie would do.

Ellie suddenly realized she was thinking about this wrong. She didn’t know why she wanted to stare. She didn’t know, and didn’t care. She could stare as much as she liked. What she actually didn’t understand, and needed to, wasn’t why she was interested in Mia, it was why she was only staring, when suddenly she could touch as well.

She wanted to touch, a lot.

She reached out, and put her hand on Mia’s bare shoulder. She slid her hand down inside Mia’s shirt, and across Mia’s breasts, above her bra. She slid, and felt Mia’s skin all gently warm and silky on her fingertips, and giving slightly as Ellie pressed.

Ellie liked that feeling a lot.

She wanted to keep touching. She moved Mia’s shirt, slid it off Mia’s shoulder. Mia had a nice shoulder. She had nice arms, too, so Ellie kept sliding the shirt, and touching Mia’s skin, and feeling her.

She had to stop after a moment. Mia’s shirt was getting stretched, was pulled tight and unbalanced because it was halfway down one arm and not the other. Ellie reached over, and put her other hand on Mia’s other arm, and moved that sleeve too. She slid Mia’s shirt down both her arms, and off her back, and eased the cuffs past Mia’s wrists, and did it with slow, slithery touches so her hands were never away from Mia skin all the way down Mia’s arms, until the shirt was completely off.

Then Ellie sat there, wanting to touch Mia more.

Mia’s shirt was completely off. She was sitting there in her skirt and bra.

Ellie looked at Mia, and realized she didn’t care about looking. Looking was nice, but what she wanted, what she needed, was to touch and feel and taste.

Ellie wanted Mia. She knew she wanted Mia.

Everything about this, everything about Mia, the shape and feel and smell of her, was different to anyone Ellie had been with before. Ellie wanted Mia, and she wanted that difference too. She wanted to know what those differences were, and know how each felt. Ellie wanted to undress Mia and taste her all over. She wanted Mia in her hands, and in her mouth, and Mia moaning underneath her.

She’d never wanted anything so strongly, but she didn’t know what to do next.

She didn’t want to mess this up. She really didn’t.

She hesitated, and thought, and tried to make herself be brave.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32.5K 1.6K 46
"What if I'm not one?" I asked, my body wound tight with tension. "One what?" he asked, his voice soft and low. I hesitated. Was I ready? I wanted t...
428K 19K 37
Dani Lennox has a secret she's been keeping for half of her life. She's in love with her best friend Mia. The only problem is that Mia is straight, o...
1.3K 36 8
After many years, Jess meets up with her old best friend, Argo. There's only one problem. Her best friend's sister, Alice, who she can't stand, tagge...
Her بواسطة ciana faven

قصص المراهقين

10.6K 586 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...