Save Me (MxM)

By LIgHtINtHeDArK11

After being excluded from his pack, Luke found it hard to survive specially for a guy like him, being blind w... More

Prologue
1~A good breakfast with a good discussion
2~Cloudy Grey
3~ What are you doing here?
4~We Have To Go
5~Temtorary Home
6~ You Look Nice
7~ The Moon
8~Fuck the rules
9~The Vision
10~Nice To Meet You
11~ As The Days Go By
12~Love Hurts
13~He's Nicer
15~Need
16~ Dinner
17~You're not him
18~ Can I Tell You A Secret?

14~Remember

7K 370 74
By LIgHtINtHeDArK11

Haden's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but feel jealous. Aiden and I have been known to share our conquests in the past, and I've always been okay with it. But Luke is a different story, for the first time I actually care that Aiden is trying to steal someone away from me.

I didn't want to feel the hurt that seeing them together brought on, so I buried underneath anger. Anger was all I could, and wanted to, feel. Angry that Luke was giving Aiden his soft smiles. Angry that his beautiful laugh wasn't directed at me. Angry that he wasn't looking at me the way he was looking at my brother; as if whenever he spoke he had all the answers in the world. As if he hung the stars and the moon.

The worst part of it all? The worst parts weren't the gentle smiles or the laughs, no. The worst part was the way Luke's cheeks would light up when Aiden would brush his hand against his hand or face. And I completely abhorred that Luke wouldn't flinch or push him away, he would just smile or blush.

I couldn't stand just sitting here and looking at them together. I looked down at my mug of warm O negative, wanting to forget about the world around me. Normally I thanked the goddess that she blessed us with super sensitive hearing, but now was not one of those times. I didn't want to hear any more of their conversation, but I couldn't bring myself to stop listening.

"You should smile more,"  Aiden looked to Luke, only to find him blushing.

"Wh-why do you say that?" Usually Luke tried to meet someone's eyes, but this time his eyes were trained solely on the space in front of him.

"Because you look beautiful doing it." I instantly felt anger rush through me, and I knew that I couldn't take anymore.

As soon as I turned to leave I heard the distinct sound of high heels clicking, and didn't even have to turn my head to guess who it was.

I wanted to smack myself, this entire time I was upset over Luke and Aiden I had completely forgotten about Violet. Now that I think about it, I haven't reached out to her for quite sometime.

"Haden, oh god my love!" As soon as she saw me she give me a deep kiss on the lips.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked her, causing her to smile even wider.

"Good! The people that are coming to fix the place up are coming in tomorrow!" She spoke excitedly, giving yet another hug.

"Okay, what time?" I asked, yet again taking a glance at Luke and Aiden. Aiden was still talking and Luke was just giving him smiles and focusing his full attention on my brother. I could feel myself become increasingly frustrated each passing second.

"Hey, are you listening?" I looked down at her with a guilty face, to which she just rolled her eyes.

"As I was saying, I'm all yours for today but tomorrow I'm going out again, so take advantage of my stay." She spoke the last word seductively but it didn't faze me.

I guess I can take a break from this whole situation. After all, why should I even be jealous of Aiden if the person I'm marrying is right in front of me. It shouldn't matter to me who Luke spoke to.

"I guess I'll take your offer" I spoke, taking a sip of my warm O negative.

She gave me a seductive smile and quickly took the mug away from me, taking a sip herself.

"Oh, Violet, I didn't hear you come in!" My brother spoke sarcastically, it was clear that he had heard her, and so did Luke.

"Well I came to see my future husband, I really hope I'm not interfering," she returned, whilst Luke just looked down, as if he were intimidated by Violet.

"I'm sorry, but you kind of are." Aiden spoke with a smirk plastered all over his face, making Violet pout.

"Babe did you hear what he ju-" I cut her off.

"Let's just go upstairs" I sighed before standing up and grabbing her hand in the process. Aiden had a huge smirk, mocking her that he had been victor. Violet just squinted her eyes as if to tell him 'I'll get you next time'.

The two of them always go back and forth like this, and I was not in the mood to hear their banter. I just ignored both of them and looked at Luke, yet again he was facing up, until Aiden spoke.

"You know what Luke, we should go for a walk outside!" Aiden spoke excitedly, making Luke smile warmly, and give him a nod in agreement.

There was an odd sensation in my chest at his suggestion, and at the fact that Luke agreed so quickly. Would he have agreed if it were me that asked?

"You seem off today, are you okay?" Violet drug me out of my thoughts. I shook my head, trying to seem unaffected.

"Yeah, I've just been getting headaches these past few days." I lied, well partially lied since just looking at Luke and Aiden made me get headaches. Did I feel bad about it? Not really.

She gave a sympathetic smile so I came closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips, tasting her fruity lip gloss.

"So what do you think is going on between Aiden and Luke?" Violet asked, making me cringe once she got to the last part.

"I'm not sure," I tried to avoid the subject. I've had enough of seeing them together this morning, the last thing I wanted to do was talk about what was going on between them.

"Do you think Aiden wants something with Luke? I honestly can't see why he would, since you haven't figured out what he is yet, but then again I guess it would be kind of cute to see them together. Considering the fact that your brother is bi and everything." I mentally slapped myself but felt like slapping her. She just had to bring that up, didn't she?

"They would make a great couple, wouldn't they?" I was getting tired of this conversation, I was getting tired of having to worry whether Aiden was going to take Luke away from me, just like he has done several other times with several other women. Why should I care, though? If Luke wants to walk into the wolf's den, then he should go right on ahead and do so. He's a man after all and can make his own decisions without supervision. He can protect himself.

I grabbed Violet and pulled her towards me, effectively ending the conversation.

"You know what Violet, let stop talking about other people and start talking about you and I." I whispered seductively into her ear, holding her tighter.

"We should, but this isn't the right place to be" she whispered back, biting her lip seductively.

I took her by surprise when I suddenly picked her off of the ground, as if she were as light as a feather. I carried her through the hall and tried not to think about the day I watched Luke from that very same spot, as he cried by the garden. My efforts were futile, however, when I turned to peek out the window.

Luke and Aiden were sitting on that same bench, and my chest began to feel funny again. Not wanting to think about him, I turned back around and focused on getting to my bedroom. For most people walking away from two people chatting on a bench wouldn't be a big deal, but to me it seemed as if I was leaving my whole world behind.
I wanted to stop, to drop Violet and turn around, to march outside and demand Aiden to leave Luke alone. But instead of doing those things, I kept on going. I walked past Luke's bedroom, once again trying not to pause, and headed towards my room. There I laid Violet carefully on the bed before climbing on top of her.

I loosened my tie but before I could pull it off Violet used it to pull me closer towards her. She gave me a lust filled kiss, causing my fangs to gradually come out and gently scrape her bottom lip. I took a moment to pull back and look into her eyes as she lickd the blood away, but I couldn't stand to hold her stare. Her eyes weren't the color that I longed to see staring back at me.

For a second Violet wasn't there anymore, and in her place was Luke. His eyes staring yet never focusing on me, his soft hair falling gently on his forehead.

"Haden?" I blinked and he was gone, Violet was back and so was the weird feeling in my chest. I shook my head, and without another word I kissed her again. I needed to forget. Her lips were soft and subtle, and my mind once again went to Luke. How would his lips feel, taste? Would they be slightly chapped? Would they be plump and taste like his lipbalm? Does he even wear lipbalm?

Violet suddenly pushed me away, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Afraid of speaking, I just brought my lips back down onto hers. I tried to keep kissing her but it wasn't the same after thinking of kissing Luke. It wasn't good enough.

I stood from the bed and when my feet hit the floor I had a strong urge to walk out of the door, but instead I just removed the rest of my clothes.

Standing next to the bed I stared at Violet. Looking at her like this, breathless and seductive, was normally an instant turn on. But this time I found myself struggling to keep my erection. It's not that she was repulsive, far from it in fact. She just wasn't the body I wanted in my bed.

"Strip," I demanded. I had to keep going, I had to forget at some point. 

She sat up on her knees and removed the sundress she was wearing, and I made the faint connection that it as the one I got her for her birthday this year. I don't know why but the realization that she was wearing a gift I bought for her made me feel incredibly guilty. Here was this beautiful woman in front of me, completely naked, and waiting for my next move. She gave me her undivided attention and love, yet here I was wishing it were someone else in front of me. She deserved better.

Despite all of that, however, I still yearned for a different body. But for now, I just wanted to forget and deal with it later.

I pushed her so she was lying on her back before I climbed on top of her once again. She looked at me and smiled, but I couldn't return it. So I continued at what I was good at, giving pleasure.

I began kissing her neck when the throbbing in my fangs became too painful, and I bit into her delicate skin. As her blood filled my mouth I once again thought of Luke, and how sweet his blood tasted. It was much sweeter than Violet's. How would he look, with his head thrown back as he released a sigh of pleasure?

The more I tried to forget about him, the more I obsessed I became.
{£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥}
Hello, long time no see!!!:) I'm sorry it took me such long time to upload, it's just that I've been busy with school and all, but here's the chapter that all of you have been waiting for! By the way thanks to all of you we have reached 61k views!!!:) give yourselves a pat on the back!!!:)))) special thanks to tactlessPsycho for editing this chapter!!!

By the way, I was wondering if any of you with Photoshopping skill will like to make the cover for this book! If any of you would like to make one, just message me!! Anyway thank you very much for reading this book!!!

Feel free to Vote and Comment!

~LIgHtINtHeDArK11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 278 26
Mark never thought he would gain the attention of someone so handsome. He always thought he'll be the shy loner that everyone ignores. But suddenly h...
31.4K 1.3K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
51K 1.8K 62
-Complete- Pax never felt like he even deserved the right to be considered part of Kian's pack. Pax was useless; he couldn't fight, nor could he stra...
8K 421 31
" our freedom isn't up to them , it's only up to us . i'm the alpha , i'm the one to trust . together we do whatever it takes , we're in this pack fo...