Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

I'm Kind Of Busy

504K 7.9K 832
By zarrysupreme

Harry’s POV

“Once again, thanks so much for everything Harry. I really appreciate all the clothes and time we’ve spent together today.” Gemma says ahead of me while leading us towards the front door of her apartment. This is probably the billionth time she has thanked me. One time was clearly enough for me but she doesn’t seem to agree.

Girls and their stubbornness

I’ve never been to soo many stores before in my fucking life. Every store we passed magically caught her attention and she ran inside, dragging me along with her. Countless times she asked if I was getting annoyed and I lied for the sake of her happiness even though my plan initially was to leave her stranded there alone.  It came to the point that I just gave her my credit card so I could have a seat somewhere and not enter those annoying stores.

“Here, just take it. I’m going to go sit down” I said, exasperated while handing over my MasterCard to her. She looked down at the card in my hand skeptically. I sighed from above her and shoved it in her front pocket of her jeans before she could protest.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be in there for too long” Lies.

She handed me over her numerous amounts of bags and I accepted them less than willingly making her laugh.

“You’re the greatest brother in the world Harry” she coos up at me.

 “Yeah, yeah , yeah” I roll my eyes at her before walking away from her fits of laughter. I will never understand the obsession with malls when it comes to girls.

I saunter over to an empty seat and plop down on it and instantly feel stress-free as I place the bags before me on the floor. I can finally relax for a couple of minutes.

“Girlfriend has you exhausted too?” a voice asks. I look to my left as a guy in his mid-twenties takes a seat alongside me with bags in his hands.

“Sister” I correct and he raises an eyebrow. I look at her through the glass front of the store gaping at clothes as if she has never seen a shirt before in her life. I shake my head at her.

 “Wow, my sisters would trade me for you in a heartbeat if I brought them that much clothes let alone my girlfriend. I barely have any money to my name because of them” He says and I chuckle.

“Is it her birthday or something?” he asks.

“You can call it something like that”

If shopping with Gemma is like that, I can only imagine how it’d be with London.

“You’re welcome for the tenth time Gemma. I had a good time as well. Maybe this weekend we’ll go bowling or something with London?” I suggested with a shrug. I don’t even know if London likes bowling. I guess I’ll ask her later.

 She opened the door for me and I thanked her before stepping out outside, having the sun burn into my back.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I’d love to spend more time with her. She’s a sweetheart” she gushes and I smile. I knew they’d get along well together since they day of me introducing them to one another. It’s like Gemma is the big sister London always wanted or vice versa.

“Bye, I’ll call you later on tonight” I say while breaking away from her warm embrace and taking a step back.

“Alright, goodbye Harry!” she calls from the front door of her apartment, waving in my direction. I lift my hand up and return the gesture. She smiles before closing the door gently behind her.

I pull out of the parking lot and drive down a couple of streets before merging onto the highway. Cars are bumper to bumper and I sigh loudly in my car. It’s not ever rush-hour yet for it to be this much fucking traffic. I look at the time displayed on the screen and realized school is already over. Pulling out my phone, I tap onto London’s name and bring the phone to my ear.

 I might as well make use of this traffic

After the second ring she picks up.

“Hey Harry, I’ve missed you” her voice coos into the phone and I can hear the smile in her voice. I’ve missed the sound of her voice let alone herself. It was weird not talking to her for the whole day but I had too. I didn’t want to interrupt her during class or something before she got in trouble.

I can be considerate when I want too.

“I’ve missed you even more baby. How are you?” I question. I pressed down on the gas switch to the lane all the way over to the right. The traffic is finally starting to break up.

I hear a faint “goodbye London” and without a doubt, I know it’s Tony. I’m still not over the fact that she’s friends with him. He’s the biggest nerd I’ve ever met in my life and the glasses make it even worse. Although, I’d rather let London be friends with him instead of the other boys in our school. He knows better than to try anything with her.

“I’m doing good, just walking over to my locker and you?” she asks and I can hear the voices in the background.

I look up into my rear view mirror to see what all the traffic was about and shook my head in annoyance at the car that is broken down in the middle of a lane. I swear that some people drive their car on E hoping to make it to a gas station in time and shit like this happens because of them.

“I’m fine, I just dropped Gemma off at her apartment and I’m on my way to” I begin but I stop as I hear the sound of crackling on the other line and I move the phone away from my ear briefly. I glance down at my screen and the call is still connected.

“London?” I call into the phone, eyebrows furrowed.

The only audible sound that I can hear is laughter?

 Muffling is heard over the phone and it finally stops.

“Yes” a voice all too familiar says into the phone. My hands clench around the steering wheel in exasperation.

“Cut the bullshit, I already know it’s you Brooke. Give London back the fucking phone” I growl into the phone. Her obnoxious laugh is heard over the phone and it sets the ticking time bomb off in my head.

“No can do Harry. You see, I’ve been waiting for this day to come. You somewhere else and her here all alone” she murmured into the phone followed by a chuckle.

“Don’t you fucking dare lay a finger on her” I hiss as my feet press down harder on the gas pedal.

“Or what? It’s not like you’re here to stop me” she taunts. I tugged on my hair and let out a frustrated groan. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s getting to me.

“Brooke” I warn.

“I’ll call you back, I’m kind of busy now. If you know what I mean” she tempted.

As soon as I opened my mouth, the line went dead. I redial her number and it goes straight to voicemail. I should have known that she’d turn the phone off.

“Fuck!” I shout while banging my fists against the dashboard.

Natalie’s POV

I watch as Brooke delivers the punch I anticipated beforehand and flinch. London’s face literally turns the other way before her hand cups her jaw in shock. I can’t help but feel so bad for her. She hasn’t down anything to Brooke at all and it’s completely unfair of Brooke to do this to her in front of some many people. Brooke is already skilled at fighting and she’s making a public display of humiliation towards her. I frown.

The look of embarrassment evident in London’s face is now replaced with antagonism and I watch in awe as she grabs a fistful of Brooke’s beach blonde hair, dragging her towards her and starts delivering punches left to right. Brooke’s hands fly up to her hair.

The crowd cheers her on and I feel myself doing it as well, earning a glare from Lori. I brush it off and continue watching the fight before my eyes. I wasn’t expecting her to defend herself but I’m glad she is. Brooke is such a fucking tyrant and needs her ass beat.

Even though Brooke is my friend and all, I’ve been waiting for someone to stand up to her for once and not back away. London basically represents half the girls in this crowd…. Scratch that.. More like this whole school as a whole.

I make eye contact with a boy who pushes a book inches away from London’s feet and glare at him. He smiles smugly at me before raising his phone back up at them. Even if I tried to move the book it wouldn’t succeed. They both fall down onto the floor with a loud thud and I catch glimpse of London holding her head in pain.

As soon as Brooke straddled herself on top of her, I knew things were going to get ruthless.

I scanned the floor rapidly looking for her phone and caught glimpse of it beside this girl’s feet. I ran over to her and grabbed the phone and shoved it in my back pocket.

“Where are you going? The fights getting started” Lori’s voice questioned as she touched my shoulder with a smirk. I swear she is a replica of Brooke that it’s become disgusting.

“Bathroom” I said and nodded and turned back to the fight. I shoved my way through the crowd and walked over to somewhere isolate. I turned on her phone and was brought to a passcode lock.

Shit.

I guess random numbers and they all say error. I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

Her phone begins vibrating and I quickly answer it.

“London?” his frantic voice shouts into the phone. He sounds so distraught. I feel so bad for him.

“This isn’t London, but you need to get here fast before she gets hurt badly. Where the fuck are you?” I whisper/yell into the phone.

“I’m down the block and who the hell are you?” he questions with confusion.

“It doesn’t matter, just get here. You know how Brooke is, bring someone with you” I remind him while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

“Alright, bye” he speaks and a car door slamming is heard before the line goes dead.

Harry’s POV

I get out of my car and slam the door behind me before hurrying towards the school’s front doors. I don’t even what to believe what is happening right now after hearing that phone call.

“Harry?” a voice shouts and I stop dead in my tracks and turn around. I watch as Niall jogs over to me with a smile and I glare. I’m literally on eggshells

“Niall, get the fuck over here and stop smiling. I need you right now” I spat while walking through the doors with him following behind.

“What the hell happened?” he asks while trying to keep up with me. I run hand through my hair tug hard and sigh.

“London and Brooke are fucking fighting that’s what happened” I shout and he looks over at me skepticism.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me right?”

“Does it look like I’m fucking kidding?” I spit back while turning a corner.

The hallways are dead silent but you could hear faint chanting of some sort. I hush Niall with a raise of a finger and listen intently.

The noise is coming from around the corner, next to her locker. My eyes turn to slits as I proceed in the direction. The hands alongside me are clenched into fists. The closer we get the louder the crowd is and the more it increases in size.

We reach the crowd and it is raging. Niall looks at me and we both share the same expression. It isn’t good. I push and shove my way through the crowd that is jammed pack

When I shoved my way through everyone, I felt my stomach drop to the pit at the sight of her being choked against a locker. Her face was the brightest shade of red I’d ever seen on her.  Eyes opening and closing, becoming drowsier as the seconds passed.

I was brought back into reality from the loud sound of Brooke’s body colliding into the locker I have her pinned against.

“Are you out of your goddamn mind!” I shout in her face while tightening my grip around her wrists. She doesn’t say anything and I slam her once again back into the locker. “Are you!”

Her bloody smile sends me over the fucking edge. She’s smiling about all of this as if it was some motherfucking joke.

“I’m not, but that skank of yours is for sure, if you ask me” she replied before a throaty laugh escaped her mouth.

****

You guys wanted it in Harry's POV, so yeah?! There's another part to this and it'll return back to London's POV when i update again next :) hopefully friday or saturday

It's almost 1am

OMG BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 55.7K 26
Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one)
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
47 0 15
Two years after the events of 'The Darkened One.' Zack tries to unlock his full potential as a guardian of light. Meanwhile the darkness is spreading...