Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

بواسطة MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... المزيد

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Unsupportive

344 13 15
بواسطة MJsGirl1987

Michael's POV

I'm in the kitchen making breakfast and Faith sleepily comes in. "morning" she yawns "good morning you two!" I smile pecking her lips "breakfasts almost ready, you sit down and I'll bring it over" I smile turning back to the food. "thanks but you know you don't have to keep fussing. I'm not sick" she giggles sitting and the breakfast bar. "I know, but your pregnant now and you need to be taking things easy" I point out bringing both our plates over. "Michael, you do realise people are gonna find out about this don't you?" She mumbles "and about us"

"we're gonna tells them in a few months anyway" I shrug. "and when they work out the dates, they'll know that..."

"already thought about it" I cut her off "we can just say that we got together shortly after your 18th and you got pregnant straight away and as for the due date, we can say you were early, which happens sometimes... You do want my baby don't you?" I ask nervously and she nods "of course I do"

"then there's nothing to worry about. I know your probably just still in shock, but so was I remember? And still kinda am, but you have nothing to worry about I promise" I reassure her.

I know this isn't the best time or even situation for me and Faith to be in and we're gonna have to do our best to hide it from the public and I know the family will flip when they find out I got Faith pregnant, but I did and the baby's here now and there's nothing we can do about it and even though it's not the best place for us to be right now, I'm actually really excited about the idea of becoming a father.

****

Faith's POV

I am happy about having Michael's baby and who wouldn't be happy about having a child with the man they love and Michael is so sweet and loving and I know he's going to be an amazing father and will be there and take care of us, but I'm also terrified about people finding out about this. I know the Jackson's won't say anything, but if my mom or the media were to find out then he could get in alot of trouble. I may be 18 in a few months but I'm still only 17 now and if people found out we've been sleeping together he could get arrested for this and this could ruin so much for him it's already going to be hard enough when people find out about Jackie, but if they find out we've been sleeping together while I was underage, it won't just be the media that will be a problem. Michael could actually go to prison for this. I know he's already found a plan for this and it could work saying I got pregnant early into us seeing each other, but that worry of people finding out is still always going to be there.

"I'm gonna call Quincy and let him know I won't be at the studio today" Michael says bringing me from my thoughts "Michael, you can't just keep cancelling your plans for me. Especially when it comes to your work" I shake my head "but, this is important. And we have to speak to the family today too and..."

"and we can do that later. But if you don't go to the studio then your never gonna get you next album finished and you don't wanna leave your fans waiting. You know how much they love you and..."

"and I love them too and I'm sure they'd understand me taking time off. I've finally found a woman I love and who loves me back and makes me happy and we're gonna have the family I've always wanted. I'm sure they'll be happy for me"

"I'm sure they will, but the baby won't be here for months and there's no reason for you to give everything up when you don't need too. You can still work on your music"

"I don't want you to feel neglected or like I'm not doing enough for you and the baby and what if I'm at the studio and something happens or..."

"then I'd call you and I don't feel neglected or like your not doing enough for me. Your doing something you love and bringing happiness to so many people. You have to work alot and I get that. I got it from the start. I'm not gonna hold that against you or expect you to give anything up and I wouldn't want you to either" I tell him honestly. And he doesn't say anything for a moment. "ok, we'll compromise. I'll go to the studio, but your coming with me. I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone in your condition"

"fine.. But you really don't have to worry so much" I smile pecking his lips. "I love you I'm always going to worry and I'm not gonna be one of those fathers that leaves the woman. To do everything. I'm gonna be there for every step of the way. The birth, everything appointment, everything. I wanna be a hands on father not just some guy the kids only see either going to work or coming home. I'm gonna be there for everything" he smiles excitedly.

"baby, I know you'll be a great father. You don't have to try and convince me" I giggle "and I'll be a great husband someday too" he smirks kissing me softly. "but, you haven't even proposed yet" I giggle slightly. "yeah I know, because when I do I want it to be perfect"

"and what makes you so sure I'm gonna say yes?" I raise and eyebrow playfully "for two reason. One because you love me... Obviously" he shrugs cockily "and two.. Because when I do, it's gonna be so perfect and romantic that even if you didn't love me, it will still be impossible for you to say no too"

**********

Michael's POV

I called the family and asked them to meet Faith and I at my mothers house because we need to speak to them about something. I haven't said or hinted on what we need to talk to them about and I'm not sure if I should have given them a hint so they can let it settle in before we get there, but I'm still unsure about how I'm actually going to tell them in the best way, but I'm not actually sure if the is a best way to tell your family you got your underage niece pregnant. I know that no matter how we tell them, their not be happy about it, especially Jackie but luckily the rest of the family will be there so I'll have plenty of witnesses.

I know this is all my fault and that I should have been careful when we were having sex, but I don't feel scared or have any kind of regret or doubts. The second I saw my baby on that screen, I was so happy and I even cried I was so happy and even Faith was crying too. I've dreamed of one day getting married and having a family and before Faith came into my life I would actually cry alone at night thinking this day would never come for me and now it's finally happening.

*

After I've finished recording I go and find Faith to take her out to lunch and as always when she comes here she's in the makeup room gossiping with Karen. "you ready to get some lunch?" I smile and she nods coming over to me.

"did you tell her?" I whisper as where walking down the corridor to leave "no, I thought we agreed the less people that know the better?"

"it is. It's gonna be hard though. I was dying to tell Quincy. I can't wait until we can tell everybody" I say smiling and peck her lips.

*

I took Faith to a restaurant for some lunch before we go and see the family an we've been going over how the best way would be for us to tell them and even though she's smiling I can see she's not as excited as I am about all of this. "you not having doubts are you?" I nervously ask and she shakes her head. "then what's wrong?" She doesn't say anything for a moment then sighs. "it's just that.. My whole life has been based around the fact that my mom had me as a teenager and being on that show and I always told myself I wouldn't put myself in that situation and be a teen mom like her and be just another statistic and I've gone and done just that"

"but your not" I assure her "yes, techanchally you'll be a teen mother, but it won't be the same situation as your mom. We're together and we love each other and we're doing this together. That's completely different to her. It's not like you got drunk and hooked up with a random guy at a party or... Shit! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that" I scrunch my face realising how offensive that just sounding. "it's fine. I'm sure I can live with knowing I was a random, drunk hook up" she giggles. "plus I kind of always had a feeling that my dad wasn't my real dad" she shrugs. "what made you think that?" I ask curiously "well, for a start he's never really been around and only occasionally makes and appearance when he has too. And as I got older I started notices I have alot of different features to my parents and I was always more tanned even though my mom never let me go out in the sun much and..."

"she wouldn't let you out in the sun?" I frown confused and she shakes her head "nope. Maybe she thought i'd go darker or something" she giggles and continues eating. "does it bother you?"

"being mixed?" She frowns confused "not really" she shrug "I meant about Jackie being your father" I chuckle slightly "oh... it did at first because nobody had bothered to tell me he was my dad, but not so much now. Plus if he wasn't we may have never met" she smiles "that's true" I smile back.

"are you starting to feel that bond with him yet?" I ask because I know she had alot of difficulties with that at the beginning "a little bit. We talk alot and started getting to know each other more, but I still can't call him 'my dad' and the same with the other's like your mom. We get along great but saying 'grandma' sounds weird you know?"

"mhm.. it's been alot of changes for you" I smile through pursed lips. I can understand to a point with Faith and we talk about it sometimes, but I don't think I will ever be able to fully understand what she's going through because I've never been in the situation she's been in and I can't imagine what it feels like to find out not only is your dad not your real dad but also finding out your techanchally a different race and then she has Julie who's lied to her, her whole life and actually tried to raise her to hate me and the rest of my family knowing that Faith was one of us.

I do get why she's scared about being a mother so young though. Her whole life has been based around teen pregnancy and she's right that some people will think of her a statistic.

***********

Faith's POV

We arrive at Michael's parents and as soon as we walk through the door people start asking questions "maybe it's best we wait for Jackie" Michael says and Janet looks at me worried "your not ill are you?"

"no no, it's nothing like that. We'd just rather wait until your all here" I smile at her through pursed lips. "well he better hurry up then" Joseph complains "I haven't got all day. To sit around for you two to tell us whatever you could of said on the phone"

"we'd rather do it face to face with you all here" Michael says and Joseph looks at us both for a moment noticing our nervousness, but doesn't say anything and sits down on the sofa.

It's been 20 minutes and Janet has being bugging me for clues "c'mon just one clue" she pleads with me. "you'll find out when Jackie gets here"

"well what ever it is, it better not be either of you are sick"

"it's not I swear" I tell her and she sighs knowing she won't get any more "well it better be juicy then since you've got us all here waiting and..."

She stops talking and I turn and see Jackie coming into the room "ok he's here. Now spill it!" Janet says impatiently "let me go get Michael first" I say getting up and she rolls her eyes playfully and goes and sits down. "hey! I heard you wanted to talk to me about something. Is everything ok?" Jackie asks coming over and gives me a hug and I hug him back. "um... Yeah.. Everything's fine. You just wait here" I smile nervously through pursed lips and I go to the kitchen to get Michael and I hear him talking to Katherine and I listen in behind the wall

"Julie just stormed over to his house?" Michael say irritated "yes, and she was flipping out about Faith living with you and kept saying that she's going to make us all suffer.... Like she always does" she says that last part sarcastically "well don't worry about it. Julie can't do anything" Michael reassures her. "I'm not surprised Faith couldn't wait to leave. That woman is a disgusting, vile excuse of a mother and the way she talks about her own flesh and blood. You know what she called Faith? Her daughter? She called her a 'half breed, mongrel and..."

"she what!?" Michael snaps and I continue listening as Kathrine tells her everything that happened when my mom went to see Jackie and begin crying, then suddenly feel Michael pull me close to him not noticing him and Kathrine had heard me crying and come out of the room. "baby, don't let her get to you, your none of those things. Your beautiful and smart and..."

"is everything ok?" Jackie cuts him off walking over "Faith's just a little upset" Michael tells him cuddling me tighter "what's happened?" Jackie asks concerned "nothing. I'm fine now" I fake a smile "anyways" Kathrine says trying to change the topic "didn't you two want to tell is something?"

"umm... Yeah we should all go sit down" Michael mumbles "I'll gather everyone round" Kathrine smiles through pursed lips "what's going on?" Jackie asks confused "we should go on the living room for this" I smile nervously "where there's witnesses" Michael adds and he looks at us even more confused then walks in to the others. "are you ready?" Michael turns to me and I shake my head "we'll just sit them all down and just come straight out with it" he sighs and I nod agreeing and we make our way to the living room

"well!? What's all this about?" Joseph asks impatiently as Michael and I sit down "umm... Well.." Michael begins trying to think of how to start and everyone looks on confused "I'm pregnant" I quickly blurt out "and I'm the father" Michael adds "no shit" Joseph says to him sarcastically and the whole room is filled with an awkward silence for a moment "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" Jackie suddenly screams charging in Michael's directions, but luckily Jermaine and Randy manage to grab him before he got any closer. "how could you both be so stupid!?" Kathrine snaps "do you have any idea what's going to happen when people find out!?"

"w-we've already discussed that and we've thought of way" I stutter then explain how far along I am and Michael's idea of telling people different dates and I got pregnant after I was 18. "but, what about your due date? You'll barley be six months when you give birth" Janet points out "we're gonna say the baby was early. That can happen sometimes" Michael shrugs "babies do come early sometimes. But Faith would have to be fucking instant to get pregnant and give birth so fast!" Joseph frowns "and what if the baby actually is early?" Kathrine adds "I'm gonna fucking murder you" Jackie frowns at Michael before he has a chance to answer his mother "Jackie, quit threating your brother!" Kathrine snaps "are you serious!? He's just sat there and said he's knocked up my underage daughter his niece and I'm supposed to be ok with that!?"

"and that 'underage niece' is just as much to blame and I don't see you threatening her" Joseph cuts in "this is ridiculous! And you two can't seriously be thinking about keeping it?" Jackie turns to us "of course they are! Their not gonna kill their baby!" Janet looks at him shocked "I can't listen to any more of this" he shakes his head and gets up "where are you going?" I ask getting upset "Faith, I love you I really do, but right now I need to clear my head. I'll speak to you soon" he says getting up and gives michael a death stare before walking out of the house. And Janet comes over "well whatever you two decide. I'm 100% behind you both" She smiles and puts her arms around us both.

******

Michael's POV

It's been a few hours and Faith and I are still at my mothers. We knew before we got here that people would be pissed and especially Jackie, but it's out there now and it'll take everybody some time, but at least it's one less worry Faith and I have.

Faith goes onto the kitchen for a drink of water and I follow her in and I can see she's still upset and has been since what she heard Julie said and then Jackie walking out made it worst "Jackie will come round. It's me he's mad at not you" I say softly wrapping my arms around her. "it's fine. I'm used to all my parents walking out on me" she shrugs and wraps her arms around me neck "he's not walking out on you. He'll be back I promise. He's just pissed off and upset" I reassure her. "don't worry about all that. Just try and look on the bright side of today" I smile "what bright side?" She frowns confused "well... Apart from Jackie attempting to murder me and everyone yelling at us.... It when pretty well" I smile making her giggle "Janet seemed happy for us though" she smiles back "Janet's always been an open minded person and wouldn't judge us or anybody"

"is that why you two are so close?" She asks and I nod "mhm... and you'll have that closeness with Brandi and Siggy when their older too"

"I hope so" she smiles and we break away hearing a cough and turn seeing LaToya coming in. "you two do realise this is a kitchen. Not your bedroom" she says in a sarcastic way "I'm gonna go back in the living room" Faith's says awkwardly and walks out before I have the chance to stop her.

"why do you always have to go out of your way to make her feel uncomfortable!?" I frown turning to LaToya once Faith has left the room. "she doesn't care if I feel uncomfortable and clearly neither do you" she shrugs getting a glass of water "she hasn't done or said anything to you and if you have a problem take it up with me not her. Incase you forgot she's pregnant and doesn't need the stress of you getting at her"

"your not actually happy about this are you?" She frowns "Michael, she 17 and your niece! You two share the same blood and..."

"yes we know!" I snap cutting her off "you and everybody else don't have to constantly remind us of that little fact and it's not like I got her pregnant on purpose, but I did and it's done so there's nothing we can do about it now" I shrug "actually there is you two are just choosing to make life harder on yourselves. She doesn't have to keep the baby there's other options" she shrugs "what are you saying I should take her to a doctor and make her have and abortion!? Because I'm NOT!"

"I'm just saying, maybe you could give her a little nudge in the right direction...possibly when she's at the top of the stairs"

"what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I snap "I'm not gonna push her down the stairs you sick bitch. Has it accured to you that we may actually want this baby!?"

"you can't seriously want this baby" she frowns "actually I do!" I snap and Joesph walks in with Faith "what are you to arguing about now?" He frowns "nothing we were just..."

"LaToya said I should push Faith down the stairs" I cut her off "what!?" Faith snaps at her "I was just saying there are other options here" LaToya shrugs. "yeah, like staying out of our fucking buissness. You sick bitch!" Faith shouts "baby, just ignore her. She's not worth it" I cut in putting my arms around her "I'm sick!? I not the one fucking my uncle" LaToya says sarcastically "that's enough" Joseph snaps "I'm not happy about all of this anymore than you or anybody else. But it's done and we have to deal with it as a family!"

"but..."

"but nothing! what's done is done and nobody's pushing Faith down the stairs" he cuts her off

***

When we get home it's pretty late and i can tell Faith is still pretty upset so decide we should just call it a night. I'm still really pissed about what LaToya said and I really don't know what's gotten onto her lately and neither doesn't anybody else. Faith having an abortion is not and option. This is our child and we want it. We knew everybody would be pissed about it and they were the same when me and Faith got together and just like that they'll just have to get over it.

"are you ok?" I ask Faith getting into bed with her and I put my arms around her "well apart from my mother calling me a half breed mongrel, my dad attempting to murder my boyfriend and Latoya suggesting people throw me down the stairs.. I'm doing pretty good"

"forget about them and don't worry nobody's gonna throw you down the stairs. LaToya's just being a dick"

"I know, but.."

"but nothing" I say softly stroking the side of her face. "I'm here and im always going to be. And what Julie said just shows how much she doesn't deserve to have you in her life" I smile at her through pursed lips then lean in and kiss her softly then break away. "why don't we watch some TV?"

"it's almost 1am" she turns to the clock. "I know, but your upset and you can't go to sleep upset" I smile and switch on the TV and we snuggle up and watching the Simpsons until we both eventually fall asleep

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1K 71 15
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop is severely withering away, as parts of himself have become estranged. Michael a.k.a "This Is It" is the oldest livi...
Love Game بواسطة ❤🌻

قصص الهواة

16.3K 541 23
⚠️ Copyright © 2017 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
77.9K 3.4K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...
12.3K 363 40
Diane is a 17 years old girl who finally collect enough money from her working content to travel to the USA and watch her favourite star Michael Jack...