Dating Niall Horan (One Direc...

By aaaalena

When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Twenty-Three

2.6K 38 20
By aaaalena

"You're coming with us on tour."

My mouth hits the floor, and my hands start to shake with excitement and fear. I look over at Natalie and Kim who were jumping up and down and kissing their boyfriends. I force a smile and hug Niall.

"Well, are you coming or what, Jas?" Niall says as he tugs on my sleeve.

"I'll be there in a bit." I say as I sit back down and take long, deep breaths. A few minutes later, I hear footsteps approach me and in the corner of my eye, I see Niall's famous white high tops.

"Ready, babe?"

I focus my attention on Niall and away from the airport's dirty floor. I flash Niall a smile and stand up from my spot on the bench, grabbing Niall's hand.

"Ready."

As the attendant to their private jet check our luggage and carry-on's, the nerves start to kick in and I can't help but feel, plane-sick.. If that's even a real thing.

"It's going to be a long flight from here to Australia. Make yourselves comfy." Paul, their body guard says before he disappears into the other room. I look at Niall and he gives me a comforting smile.

"Go to sleep. You look miserable." Niall looks down at me and chuckles. I roll my eyes at him and lean back into the seat, closing my eyes and letting the power of sleep overcome me.

****

"WE'RE HERE! WAKE UP!"

I shoot my eyes open and practically fall out of my seat. I make a loud thud on the floor and groan. My heartbeat slows down and that's when I get up.

"We're here!!" Kim squeals as she grabs my hands and pulls me out of the jet.

"Woah."

"WoOoOaaAh." Kim replys as we take in the beautiful features of Austrailia. "This places is beautiful!" She screams as she waves her hands around.

"You can say that again." I say as my eyes scan my surroundings. As I look around I see something red, like a target of a snipper, right on Kim's head. "KIM WATCH OUT!" I scream as I push Kim out of view and into the airport, causing us to fall straight to the floor.

"What the hell, Jas? Are you alright?" Kim says as she stands up from the ground, wiping off the dirt on her clothes. "Why'd you do that?"

I snap back into reality and look around me, finding nothing.

"Um. It's nothing.. I'm just really excited that we're here, that's all!" I lie as I flare my arms in the air. She laughs and walks off into Harry's arms. As I pick up my bag off of the floor, a strong pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey there, pretty lady." Niall says as he smiles at me. I chuckle and wrap my arm around his torso. "Havin' fun?"

"Fun? We're at an airport, Niall. What's fun about the airport?"

Niall laughs at me and and leans in for a kiss. I push Niall away just before his lips meet mine and a light blush appears on my face.

"Not so fast, Mr.HORny." I tease as he pouts. He grabs my hand and makes little circles on the back of my hand. "You're such a baby." I roll my eyes at him.

"Guess I should get a spanking then?" Niall whispers into my ear. I punch him in the chest and catch up to the rest as he steps back and clutches his chest.

"Nope!" I scream out as I link my arm with Natalie's. She looks at me and smiles.

"This place is beautiful isn't it, Jas?" Natalie says as we walk out of the airport and into the limo that was parked outside with a man holding a sign that had the word, chacha, on it. I see Natalie shake her head. "Liam's a poop head do you know that?" I nod in agreement and hop into the back seat while the lads retrieve our luggage and stuff them in the trunk.

"Everyone ready?" Liam asks as he shuts the door and puts his seat belt on. We all nod and he smiles. "Floor it, Mr.limo driver."

The limo driver obeys Liam's command and speeds down the streets of Sydney. My mouth was dropped the whole car ride to the hotel because of how gorgeous it was. Before I knew it, we were pulling into the hotel's parking lot and what surprised me was that a bunch of screaming fans were already waiting outside.

"MOVE!" The limo driver yells as he tries not to hit any fans. All of us giggle in the back at how frustrated he was getting. "Move, move, MOVEE!" He screams again as he pulls into the parking lot. Paul and the other bodyguards take out stuff out of the trunk of the limo and lead us into the hotel. We're greeted by bell boys and workers.

"Welcome! I hope you all enjoy your stay with us!" The perky receptionist says as she hands us our keys. We thank her and make our way to our rooms, couples in their own rooms. As soon as Niall and I reached our room, I plopped myself on the bed inhaling the refreshing scent of lavender.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" Niall asked as he unpacked clothes from his luggage. I shrug my shoulders then make a grunting noise. "Come on, Jas. You gotta look pretty if you want to walk beside me!" He said while chuckling. I sat up from my former position and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you calling me ugly?" I say as I raise my eyebrow. Niall stops folding his clothes and turns to face me. "Well? What do you have to say to redeem yourself?"

"You're the most gorgeous girl, inside and out, that I've ever laid my eyes on.." He pauses for a second and holds in a laugh." Besides my mum." I laugh and throw a pillow at him.

"Shut up and get ready for your concert." I say before I take off my shoes and disappear into the soft comforters of the bed.

****

The sound of screaming wakes me up. I sigh and roll out of bed, my body sore and tired from jet lag and traveling. I feel something wet and cold trace above my top lip. I open my eyes to see Harry and Louis with a black sharpie in their hands.

"Run." I hear Louis say to Harry as they book it out of my hotel room.

"Those jerks." I say under my breath as I walk into the washroom and look in the mirror. I gasp as I walk closer to the mirror looking at my black mustache and freckles. "They are dead MEAT!" I scream as I grab a towel out of the miniture closet and wash my face off in the sink.

"Can you please keep it down in here? I have a concert tonight, and I don't want to be running on two hours of sleep." Niall says as he walks in scratching his head. "Woah."

"Sorry, Nialler. I'm just planning how I'm going to kill Louis and Harry. You know, the same old same old."

Niall chuckles and grabs something out of the closet. I look at him confused, but he holds his hand up.

"Before you judge me, this will help take that black stuff off of your face just in time for the concert." Niall says as he hands me a bottle of liquid. I read the label and automatically gave it back to him.

"Vodka? Niall are you crazy?" I spazz at him for a good five minutes. He pulls me close to him and looks me in the eyes.

"Jasmine. Take the bottle and wash your face with it. You'll thank me later on." He says before he leaves a kiss on my lips and walks out of the washroom.

Just do it or else you'll look like an idiot infront of thousands of people.

I sighed and poured the alchol onto the face towel. I held it an inch away from my face, the smell making me dizzy. I took a deep breath and wiped it all along my face. After a few mintues, I took the towel off of my face and looked at it. It was all black, no white in sight. I moved my head to look in the mirror and a smile spread along my lips when I saw that the black sharpie spots on my face were gone. Thank you Niall. I happily walked back into the main bedroom to find Niall fast asleep.

"Now.. Where is my phone?" I whisper to myself as I dig into my bag searching for my phone and keys. I see Niall shift in bed.

"They're on the kitchen counter." Niall says in a sleepy voice. I smile and jump on the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you Niallerpoop." I say as I peck his lips. I feel him smile into the kiss as he makes the kiss longer. I push away and Niall rests his forehead against mine. "I'm going to go find Louis and Harry. Sleep tight, bebe." I joke as I hop off the bed and walk towards the door.

"Wait. We have a concert tonight, don't destroy them too much." Niall laughs. I nod my head and walk out of the room, running over a couple doors until I reach Harry and Kim's room. I knock on the door, then quickly hide against the wall.

"What the- I swear I heard someone knock out here." I hear Harry say as the door swings open and he steps out. I grab him by the ear and walk towards Louis' room. "o-o-OW!" Harry whines as I pull at his ear.

"Is your partner in crime in there?" I say as I stare at an unresponsive Harry. I put pressure on his ear and he winces. "Tell me now, Harry. Or let the wrath of Jasmine Love overcome you." I threaten. His eyes grow wild.

"OKAY OKAY! He's in there. Please don't hurt me. I have a girlfriend I need to provide for." He says as he puts his hands up. I let go of his ear and knock on Louis' door. Louis opens the door then tries to shut it, but I put my foot agasint the door.

"Not so fast, sharpie police here." I say as I kick the door open. Louis screams at the top of his lungs and jumps into his bed.

"EL! HELP ME! SHE'S GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE!" Louis screams at Eleanor who was reading a book while lying down in bed.

"Please remove this child from my bed." Eleanor says as she licks her finger and turns the page of her book.

"EL! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" Louis screams as Harry pulls him into the hallway.

"It'll only be five mintues." I say as I wink at Eleanor. She smiles back at me.

"Take all the time you need, dear." She says as she focuses back to her book. I smile and shut the door.

"You look mad. I'm scared." Harry says as he clings onto Louis.

"Indeed I am, young grasshopper." I smirk at the them and they both scream.

****

"First concert of the tour, mates." Louis says as we sit in their dressing room. The lads nod and take a sip of their water.. All at the same time.

"Can't wait to get back out there. Kinda missed it yaknow?" Harry says as he craddles Kim in his lap. The lads nod and we sit in silence. Cough. Awkward.

"I'm hungry." Niall says breaking the awkward silence. Everyone bursts out laughing. "What?" Niall says as he looks around for an answer.

"5 minutes till show time, boys." Paul calls out as he walks into the dressing room. "Say good bye to your girlfriends and get to your platforms." He says, waiting for them as he taps on his watch.

"Well, it's nice to see you too, Paul." I tease as I send him a wink.

"Nice to see you too, Jasmine." He says with a smile.

"Woah. Back off, Paul. She's mine." Niall jokes as he jabs at Paul's chest.

"Whatever, Horan. Get onto your platform! IT'S SHOW TIME PEOPLE!" Paul yells out before he leaves the room.

"Goodluck, Ni." I say as I wrap my arms around Niall's neck. "You're going to do great."

"Thanks, Jas." Niall wraps his arms around my waist, resting his forehead on mine.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE! 30 SECONDS!" A crew member yells. Niall pecks my lips before letting go of me. I walk over to the other girls and watch as the lads did their signature group hug.

"IMMERGE!" I hear them all yell before they all head to their platform.

I love you I see Niall mouth. I love you too I mouth back at him just before his platform shoots him up on stage.

"Let's go watch from the balcony." Perrie suggests as we hear the first song start to play. We all nod and are escorted into a section right beside the stage. The first hour into the concet, my bladder system decides to act up.

"I'm going to go use the loo, anyone need to go?" I ask before I head for the loo. They all shake their heads and I nod.

"Where are you going?" Paul asks me as I walk out of my row.

"Just to the loo. Don't worry, I'm not going to run off." I raise my eyebrow and he laughs.

"Alright, kiddo." He pats my back and continues to watch the concert.

As I exit the main arena, I see someone following me. I pick up my pace and so does he. I run into the washroom, locking myself into a stall. I hear footsteps walk in and right back out of the loo. I take a deep breath of relief and do my business. I wash my hands and as I step out, I feel a pair of hands grab me and cover my mouth with their hand.

"Don't scream." The voice whispers into my ear.

----------------------------------

What what! Okay FYI, I don't know if Vodka actually helps remove sharpie marks on your face and I do not recommend you to try it at home! DON'T DO IT!

Anyways, how did you guys like this chapter? It's a little longer than most of the other chapters which is a yay! because it took my forever to write a long chapter like this .. HAHA!

Oo, who do you think the person that grabbed Jasmine is? Natalie? Kim? AN OBSESSED NIALLS GAL?! HMM!!! ME NO NO!! *does innocent face*

Okay, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to ......

Comment, Vote, Share, GO CRAZY, MOFO'S!

Enjoy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
2.3K 64 21
Two girls who are like sisters go to a one direction concert and one of them is chosen to live with the boys for a month. Lisa is the one who is chos...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...