Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

By JessieD88

Vampire's, Rogues, Enforcers, guns, daggers, good music and romance is only a few highlights of my story Ashe... More

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chpt 1
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chpt 2
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chpt 3
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chpt 4
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chpt 5
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chpt 6
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chpt 7
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chapter 8
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chapter 9
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust chapter 10
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust chapter 11
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust chpt 12
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: chpt 13
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chpt 14
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chpt 15
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chpt 16
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chapter 17
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust chapter 18 - censored version
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chpt 19
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust: Chapter 20
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chapter 21
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust chapter 21.5

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust Chapter 18

3.2K 80 16
By JessieD88

CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

Chapter 18

After greeting my nieces who were way too over excited to see me - Dimitri had fed them pancakes dripping with syrup, done the way I used to make for them - I wandered into my kitchen to find my mammy making a pot of tea and Michael, Mary, Kev, Dec and John sitting around my huge wooden kitchen table. It was a pleasant surprise to find them all so relaxed in my home. The men were talking about the local night club, Jinx, while Mary and mammy talked across the room to each other about the dresses we had bought today for the twins. I walked further into the room only to be met by sudden silence as Michael and Mary finally noticed me.

I heard Mary gasp but I was looking at Michael as his eyes widened and slowly stood. His expression shocked as he took me in. I stood perfectly still as he adjusted to the new me, I was just starting to get worried that he didn’t recognise me when a slow smile started to form on his handsome features. 

“Well well if it isn’t the wee sister!” Michael grinned as he pulled me into his arms and held me tight. I was careful not to hug him too hard. 

“whoa there little Nixy not too tight..” he tried to sound as though he was joking but I could hear the strain in his voice.

“Sorry bro,” maybe I wasn’t as careful as I thought. “I missed you.” I mumbled into his shoulder. Michael was the typical older brother and took his protective duties very seriously. Where as Kev was my joking best friend and John was my safe, serious but easy going brother Michael was the most secure, loving, and familiar man in my life.. Well that was until I met Dimitri. My father was the provider and loved my mother more than anything in this world. 

“so I hear you are a married woman now Nix.”

“yeah, it was kind of a…..surprise to me too.” I thought back to the night I first made love to Dimitri, was it really only a few nights ago? “It was a really really nice surprise though.” I rushed to assure my family when I noticed they were all starring at me strangely. 

‘I bet it was” Dec smirked at me over the rim of his mug. “How is the honeymoon so far?” 

If I could still blush I would have turned beet red as my mind quickly filled with images of Dimitri making love to me on our bed, up against a wall and in the shower. From the other room I heard Dimitri grunt and exhale a breath as he caught onto my thoughts. The twins distracted him soon enough though with their demands that he give them another pony ride. 

‘Declan Shanahan…” mammy chided. “Leave the girl alone.” she handed me a mug of tea and than sat her self down next to me. 

“your wedding planner called today!” Hunter grumbled as he came into the kitchen with his own mug of something special. I quickly eyed my family to see if they had any idea that their was  a vampire in the room and he was casually drinking blood in front of them. “she’s a right bit….”

“Don’t even think of finishing that sentence young man.” my mother commanded. 

I was surprised and a little comforted that my mothers tone of voice could even bring an ancient vampire down a peg or two. 

“Sorry ma‘am”. Hunter looked properly chastised.

He caught my look of elation, “What? She is the queen mother Nix.” he said defensively.

I scoffed at him as I ignored my mothers gasp of surprise. 

“And I am your queen, you don’t heal at my command like that.”

“Yes I do!” he said surprised at my comment. “every time you order me to do something I do it and mind you most of your commands are very dangerous. Not that I am complaining I love that you are all action. It is a privilege to watch you work.” he said with a wink and a smirk that was completely wiped off his face as I felt Dimitri come up behind me and place a kiss on my head.

“what was that you were saying Hunter?” Dimitri asked in a low calm voice, I felt, rather than saw all my family freeze as his tone of voice. 

Hunter had gone totally pale and he looked down at the floor, “nothing your majesty, I was just complimenting my queen on her fine combat and commanding skills.” 

There was a  sudden unexpected tension between my husband and one of my men… who until a couple of months ago had been one of Dimitri’s men and as I recall from his memories a good friend of his. 

***what was that?*** I asked Dimitri. I looked over my shoulder at him.

***what?***

***the whole she‘s mine back off now routine! I am not a possession Dimitri.***

***I know Ashes, I‘m sorry, he was flirting with you.***

***yes he was… harmlessly. Dec does it all the time. Some people just communicate better that way, you‘re going to have to get used to it.***

He looked back at me for a moment and then nodded his head in acceptance. 

***Besides, there is  no one in this world I would rather spend eternity with than you. You’re not getting rid of me that easily.***

Dimitri sat down beside me at the table and pulled me into a fierce kiss. When he finally released me he turned to Hunter. 

“I would apologise to you Hunter for my harsh tone. I know you are very loyal to me.” I perked up with a satisfied smile, this being a wife gig was quite easy. 

“So my weeding planner called you said?” I asked Hunter. 

He leaped at the chance of a distraction and proceeded to tell me that she had left a message to say that she had everything under control and that she would not need any assistance from me as she had been told that I would be too busy to organise my own wedding but that she would make sure the garden was tastefully decorated with fairy lights, and beautiful flowers.

I looked over at the men in my family to ask them about something they had been talking about when I had walked into the room. However, they were all looking at myself, Dimitri and Hunter as though we were from another planet. 

I grimaced as I realised that they had noticed Dimitri’s reaction to Hunter and then they would have seen me and Dimitri silently starring into each others eyes for a few minutes as we had our mental conversation and then the amazingly passionate kiss - again I would have blushed if I could - and then Dimitri apologising to hunter as I looked on proud as punch that my feminine whiles worked on my husband. 

Trying y to ignore the obvious uneasiness my family were now radiating I turned to my mammy. 

“Daddy at the club?” I asked.

“aye.” shaking herself out of a daze, she turned to me. “he‘s been playing golf all day. You know how he is about his golf. ” I  nodded and then turned back to my brothers and Declan.

“Did I hear you guys mention Jinx earlier? Are you two going out tonight?” I asked Kev and Dec.

“it‘s Saturday night is it not?” Dec scoffed. 

“yeah we‘re heading to Jinx tonight, why?” Kev asked curiously. I hadn’t been there since before Jaz died even before I moved to Canada and Dec and Kev begged me to go out with them like we all used to, I refused. 

I shrugged. “what‘s it like there these days?” I wouldn’t be going unless I had to. 

“funny you ask,” Dec said. “there has been some weird shi…” he stopped himself and quickly looked at mammy before continuing. “…stuff going on there these days.”

“How‘d you mean?” Hunter asked.

“this sounds crazy but there‘s like this weird vibe, and quite a few people have been  frequenting it for the last few months that we don’t recognise. They scare a lot of people and last week I walked in on something I cant even begin to explain…..” Dec shuddered.

“I think they may be drug dealers, they go on as though they are the mob and nobody seems to have called the Guards even though I‘m quite sure whatever‘s going on is illegal and dangerous. ”

I sat and thought about it for a while night clubs were an ideal place for vampires so hunt, it only made sense that they would turn up there. 

‘I guess we are going clubbing tonight then?’ Blake asked as he made his way into the room and sat down beside mammy at the table. The twins running in behind him, Aoife climbed into Blake’s lap and Caoimhe climbed into Dimitri’s. “I love clubbing with you, Nix, so much more exciting.” Blake said dreamily, obviously remembering the night if my birthday when me and Dimitri had put on a show for all the vampires in the D’s.

“I‘m going to Jinx tonight as well.” John surprised us all. Since his early twenties he hadn’t been much of a social butterfly, he liked to concentrate on work. He told us all that he had done more than enough partying while he was at university. 

We all stared at him waiting for an explanation. 

He huffed and looked at us all in defeat. “I have been dating Nichole McGroroy,”  he said as he looked at us all defiantly. 

Nicole McGrory from the Youth Drop-In centre who was the year above me in school and sat in front of at mass for years. This was sudden, she was proably about twenty - two or three, John was twenty four just recently but he had always seemed so much older. 

I looked at Dec who had opened his mouth, I knew he was going to say something to tease John and to make him uncomfortable- I loved Dec but sometimes he just didn’t know when to shut his mouth. 

“Nichole is a lovely girl!” I exclaimed. “in fact I was only talking to her last night…”

“I know.” John interrupted with his eyes narrowed in suspicion. “she said you were looking for aunty Kathy’s Jimmy.”

Ah shit. 

“so how long have you been seeing Nicola?” I asked completely ignoring his statement. 

“two months.” John admitted after giving up on trying to stare me down. 

“Two months?” mammy asked shrilly. “and you haven‘t brought her home for dinner yet? Now John what must she think of us? You must bring her to dinner tonight, before you go out, you should both have a good meal in you if you‘re going out drinking anyway.”

“she doesn’t drink mammy, but I‘ll ask her anyway.”

Mammy gave a satisfied nod of her head and then turned to me. “you Dimitri, Hunter and Blake and that lovely Mircea should come for dinner as well if you are going out as well.”

I smiled fondly at mammy, she was a true mother hen, trying to take care of everyone. 

“that is a very considerate offer Brigid.” Dimitri murmured to her in his deep beautiful voice. “However we have plans already and will not be able to make it to dinner. I will make sure we are all well fed though before we leave for Jinx though.” he said to  placate her.   

*************

Michael, Mary and the twins were the last to leave, carrying a sleepy twin each. I went around to the back seat of my jeep and pulled out two small garment bags and two small boxes of shoes along with a bag with a few hair accessories from Monsoon.

“here are the girls things for the wedding.” I murmured to Mary as I placed them in her boot. I came around to her side of the car and gave a her a hug goodbye. 

“Are you happy Phoenix?” Mary whispered. 

I looked Mary in the eye and then smiled. “Mammy asked me that already Mary, but yes, I am very happy.” I murmured as I smiled at Dimitri who was shaking Michael’s hand. 

“okay…. He just seems so intense.” Mary had followed my gaze and was now watching our husbands as they stood together. 

“Dimitri is many things Mary and all of which make up the man I love.” I said with a shrug. “I love every part of him, and sometimes the intense part of Dimitri is my most favourite.” I said slyly with a wink in her direction. 

“Ah giver over Nixy.” Mary giggled and gave me a playful shove that didn’t even move me. Mary looked up at me with raised eyebrows as she cradled her hand that had touched me. 

“Come on Mare!” Michael called over the top of the car “Lets get these little’un’s home to bed.”

I quickly made my way over to Dimitri and said good night to Michael before heading into the house. 

*********

“So what’s the plan boss?” Blake asked as we all met in the den.

Mircea had come up from  the basement about five minutes before. He had spent the day down there with the ‘prisoners’. Apparently Eugene and Siobhan had been very well behaved during the day and  were just glad to have been left alive. 

“We‘re going clubbing, dance a little, drink a little, flirt a little…” I winked at Dimitri, “….and then we are going to kill anything that breaks the law, while keeping  a low profile and collecting info on the ‘hierarchy‘ in the area. Of course.” 

“sounds like my idea of a plan.” Blake smirked as he loped up the stairs to grab a shower and get ready for our night out on the town. 

I looked at Mircea, “Did you hear from the Balaur yet?”

Mircea gave me a dark smile “oh they will be in place tonight, don‘t you worry.”

I stretched up onto my tiptoes until I heard the satisfying sound of my spine popping and let out a contented sigh. 

I watched Mircea, Blake and Dimitri spread out onto the sofas and arm chairs in the den, their voices soft as they discussed male things I had no intention of eavesdropping on. 

“Well,” I said with another happy sigh as I stretched a kink out of my neck as I made my way towards the stairs.. “I‘m going to try on some of the sexy lingerie I bought today…. I just cant decide what to wear….. I suppose I’ll just have to try it all on. Ah well.” I mused, then shot a grin over my shoulder at the men. They all looked back at me with looks of shock, intrigue and then two of them looked on in jealousy.

Behind me I heard Dimitri growl and then I was squealing with delight as Dimitri chased me up to our room on the third floor. He caught me at the bottom of the last staircase in an impossibly strong grip and covered my mouth with his.

I held on with equal strength and then I was climbing up into his arms so that I could wrap my long legs around his waist until my feet were resting on his scrumptious tush. Within seconds he carried me up into our bedroom and then I was flying through the air as he flung me onto the bed. 

“God, I‘ve missed you today Ashes.” 

“get over here and show your wife just how much you missed her.” I gasped as I kicked my shoes onto the floor which were joined quickly by the rest of my clothes that I had ripped off myself. I then grabbed an amused looking Dimitri and proceeded to pull his clothes off him as well as he stood at the side of the bed. As I did, I followed my hands with my mouth until I had him completely naked and my mouth was wrapped around his hard cock.  

For a vampire, he didn’t seem to have a lot of patience as I paid his huge member a lot of attention. His hands sank into my hair and after a couple of thrust of his hips he pulled his saliva covered cock out of my mouth and then pulled me up onto my knees so he could fuck my mouth with his tongue in its place. 

“ahmmmm,” my body was shaking as I gripped his hair in my hands so I could pull myself closer to him, “I….” I swallowed and took a breath as he trailed kisses down my neck and then latched his mouth onto an erect nipple. “I need you in me now Dimitri.” I gasped as he bit down on the fleshy mound of my breast. 

“Oh….Oh god!” I could hardly breath as the orgasm wracked my body and Dimitri took a few gulps of my blood before moving onto the next breast to pay it the same special attention.  

I was weak in his arms as he gently laid me back again onto the bed and proceeded to drink from each of my thighs and then moved onto my core to drink my thick honey juices until I was screaming, pleading and begging  him to stop and to never stop. I wasn’t making any sense but then again my mind was trapped in heaven and hell all at once and  while I was thrashing under him as he held me down I could only think that I had never had so much pleasure before.

The bite marks had healed as soon as he had left them so I didn’t loose too much blood but  by the time he crawled up my body and nestled himself between my thighs, I was so light headed from the continuous strings of orgasms he had just given me that I could only lie there and wait for my supernatural strength to come back to me. 

“tha…” I croaked. My voice was so hoarse from my screaming orgasms that I couldn’t talk. 

Dimitri disappeared into the bathroom and then repapered between my thighs with a glass of water three seconds later. I drained it and then smiled up at him as he set it on the bedside table. 

“Wow.” 

“eloquent.”

I shrugged and repeated. “wow”.

Dimitri wore the smile of a man who knew exactly how skilled he was and was proud that he could satisfy his wife like no other could. 

I had rested enough and wanted my husband in me now. He had teased me enough and even though he had given me multiple orgasms I still felt incomplete without him where he belonged. 

Dimitri obviously saw the look in my eye and with one deft move he was buried deep inside me and I screamed as I orgasmed so hard I saw stars and my eyes rolled into the back of my head and then I was lost to sensations as Dimitri placed his ripped open wrist over my mouth and then dived into my throat for another long drink. 

I had been sucking down his blood for a good five minutes when he pulled away from my throat but kept his wrist at my mouth. 

I flickered my eyes open as my body twitched with another orgasm while he continued to thrust into me. Dimitri was leaning over me breathing heavily for a vampire and his eyes were filled with so much love, that I was unable to look away. We continued to look at each other when all of a sudden he tore down both our mental walls and I found myself able to feel everything he could feel and he could feel everything I could feel. 

The sensory overload nearly killed me. The pleasure was too much and even as his hips pumped harder and the bed creaked with the force of his loving I grabbed onto his wrist with both hands and drank even deeper and hooked my feet even higher around his back so he could go deeper. 

With our mind link open, I could feel the amount of pleasure I was giving him as I drank his blood. I was slightly aware of a loud keening sound and only after Dimitri’s thrust’s got harder, faster and deeper and the keening sound rose as well, did I realise that the sound was coming from me. It was my screams, muffled my Dimitri’s blood sliding down my throat and his wrist covering my mouth. 

I could feel both of our orgasms coming to an almightily crescendo through the link, but nothing could have prepared me for the absolute bliss we fell into as we both came at last together. 

I became aware of something heavy lying across my chest before I became fully awake. I moaned and stretched like a lazy cat and then turned into Dimitri whose arm slid off my breasts as he gathered me into him. 

“How long was I out?” I asked him as I fluttered my eyes up to and smiled like the cat that got the cream. 

“Not long, just under five minutes.” 

“really, it felt like longer.”

“”oh it would have been till the morning if you hadn’t drank so much of my blood, but you needed to drink so that you were ready for tonight.”  

“that was amazing. You were amazing. I never knew my body could withstand such torturous pleasure!” I husked as I buried my head in the crook of his neck and nuzzled him. 

“oh don‘t you worry Ashes, I will show you just how much your body can handle. Just not right now, if we‘re going out tonight we had better get ready.”

“umm okay,” I said lazily, “but when we get back you are going to show me exactly what you mean.”

“we‘ll see how well you behave first.” he teased and then gave my rump a smack, “now go get ready, before I change your plans for you and ravish you senseless till the morning.”

I had hoped out of bed and was on my way to the wardrobe when he said that. I looked back at him and was almost back in his arms when I remembered there were rogue vampires in my town killing the people I grew up knowing. 

With a sigh I run hoped in the shower and was out in record time. Tonight was going to be fun. 

*****************************************************************

I was going to end it here but then I felt bad about making you guys wait so long so I am going to continue.

*****************************************************************

It was dark once we entered Jinx but to my eyes and to the eyes of the vampires with me, we could see everything and boy was it a sight to see. The place looked and smelled vile. At least at D’s the place was pristine, but then again that was a given in a vampire club. 

I was smiling as Dimitri led me onto the dance floor because I could see about twenty baby vamps straight away and every single one of the twenty was a rogue. I felt a twinge at the thought that only months ago these were human beings, sheltered from the nightmares living alongside them. 

***They might not have been taught any better and thought it was normal and okay to rip into the throats of unsuspecting humans, rape them, terrify them into never mentioning what’s happening to them, I honestly don’t know which would be the mercy to kill them or to let them live. These poor little vampires standing in dark corners or the club feeding and getting high on the fears of the humans…… Okay, I’m done feeling sorry for them. There is no excuse for their behaviour. The power has gone to their heads. Power! Huh, I’ll show them what real power.***

My musing’s and rant finally coming to an end as I let the music take me over and I moved my body against Dimitri and he chuckled into my hair while he listened to me. 

I had sent Mircea, Hunter and Blake off to dispatch the twenty rogues I had seen and to do the same to any others they may come across.

The DJ was playing a slow and sensual beat and my pulse rose as I swayed my hips while Dimitri held me close. I was wearing my usual leather pants and shitkickers but instead of my usual black tank I was wearing a black lace corset top with red trimming and wide straps to help hold my generous bosom in place. I had my shoulder rig on and my guns were sitting comfortably just under each breast , my knew daggers from Dimitri were strapped to my thighs, their black sheaths camouflaged against the leather pants and my fitted black soft leather jacket hid my guns nicely.  

“I love the new top Ashes, very sexy.”

“oh really? Well you‘re going to love the other tops I bought today as well then.” I husked as I looked up at him from under my thick eyelashes. 

“mmmm, no doubt that I will.” Dimitri twirled me out as the music changed and I laughed as he pulled me back to him. 

The music was faster and the bass was heavy. I had my back pressed into his chest as I pushed my butt into his crotch and my head was leaning back onto his shoulder. I closed my eyes so I could let my body move to the beat, knowing that Mircea, Hunter and Blake had our backs. 

“well hello there you two.” Dec said as he came up to us with a drink in his hand and Kev coming up behind him. “you look like you‘re enjoying yourself Nixy.”

“oh just be glad you left this evening when you did. You missed her very vocally enjoying herself for a couple of hours straight. I thought the house was going to crumble around us with the…..”

“Enough!” It was just one word but it was enough to bring Blake to a screeching stop. He visibly paled when he realised I was being completely serious. 

“Your majesty I am truly sorry.” Blake bowed his head and lowered his eyes as a show of respect. “I did not mean to offend you or to speak so candidly of you to your own family members no less.”

I looked at Blake’s bowed head for a while as I got my emotions under control, or where they Dimitri’s? Our link was still open and I had felt his fury build as Blake spoke of me sexually to other males, even though they were my family. Blake should have known that anything that happened between his King and Queen should be kept private. Again these were Dimitri’s thoughts, however I realised, with our mind link open standing in the middle of a dance floor that, we were a team I was his and he was mine and we were Blake’s King and Queen. If what Blake said brought so much fury to my husband then it was only right that I should support his anger as it was justified. 

“I would advise you find something useful to do Blake until I call you to my side. There is only so much I can do to stop my husband from ripping you apart right now.” My voice was cold even to my own ears, and even though I had seen Blake as a possible friend I couldn’t let him get away with disrespecting his King and Queen so openly and then go ahead and kill rogues for doing that and more.  

Blake wisely left without any further prompting from me, however he did move a bit too quickly and Dec and Kev were left wondering how he had managed to disappear into thin air. Thank goodness they were well sauced, I could always blame it on the alcohol. 

As Kev and Dec looked at me stunned I cringed. Blake had actually told my brother and our friend that I had had sex with my husband for hours and that I had been so loud they could hear me all over the house. They didn’t know that Blake was a vampire and could have heard me even if I was as quiet as a mouse. If I could have blushed I would have been so red that I would lit up our part of the dance floor with my face alone. 

“you really are royalty!” Kev said in wonder as he stared at me as though I was a stranger. Somehow this only made me feel worse. 

“well yeah we told you that already” I said as I rested my head back against Dimitri’s chest. His arms were still snaked around my waist and my own arms rested lightly on top of his as we swayed slightly to the music. 

“no but you are actually royalty Phoenix.” Dec stated. “As in you have subjects who fawn all over you and bow down and beg for apologies.” Declan stared at me for a while as though searching my face for something. “he was terrified of you, hell I was terrified for him.”

“And with good reason my dear boy.” Mircea suddenly appeared at my side and both Dec and Kev jumped. “if Blake had been anybody other than one of Phoenix and Dimitri‘s own personal guards then he could have been torn limb from limb for his disrespect towards his queen. There are only a few rules of our people and they are not hard to follow. However if you are stupid enough or careless enough to talk of the queen in front of the king in any way that is unflattering, disrespectful or negative then you are taking your own life in your own hands.”

I had been watching everybody in the club come and go as Mircea spoke and Dimitri nuzzled my neck - regaining his temper - and it was just as Mircea was coming to the end of his little speech that I watched a group of about thirty vampires come into the main part of the club and made their way over to the slightly raised platform off the side of the dance floor. There was about five tables up there over looking all the goings on in the club. A perfect place for a ‘Vampire Lord’ to watch over all the goings on. 

Dimitri noticed this at the same time I did and I reached out to Mircea to lightly touch his arm. He looked at me and I motioned for him to follow us off the dance floor. 

We made our way over to the Cocktail bar where there was a denser crowd and where we could also see perfectly what was happening on the platform. 

Kevin and Declan had followed us and now we were joined by Blake and Hunter. 

“we saw them enter.” Hunter said in way of explanation.

“Do you think he is with them?” Blake asked. 

“yes I am sure of it.” I said as I looked over the crowds of people to the vampires who were lording over all the underlings. 

Pft. Underlings my ass. 

“whats the plan boss?” Hunter asked. 

“we watch and see what happens. Blake get me a Dimitri a drink. I‘m thirsty for some whiskey. Honey?” I looked up at Dimitri.

“A scotch.” he smiled down at me.  

“yes your majesties.”

We had been standing around pretending to talk, drink and dance while really keeping an eye on the goings on of the rogues when suddenly things got interesting. 

The music stopped and some of the lights brightened, now we could see even more of the rogues than before, however that meant they could see more of us as well. Good thing it soon would be in our favour to be seen. 

I noticed some people looking at wrist watches and phone screens with confusion as they saw that the club shouldn’t be closing for another few hours. 

Murmurs of annoyance and some drunken laughter could be heard over the din of voices. But most people looked apprehensive and ready to bolt.

Kev and Dec had been standing closer to the bar talking to a couple of girls they used to go to school with when they realised that the music wasn’t going back on again. They looked over to me and noticed that me and my men and Dimitri were all poised and ready for action. 

I was practically bouncing on my toes and a small smile was starting to form on my lips as the ‘Lord’ stood and walked towards the edge of the platform. 

“good night ladies and gentlemen, so sorry to have interrupted your fun,” the terrified faces and voices told me that this was not an uncommon  occurrence. The lord must’ve have confronted the public before. “But it has recently come to my notice that a few things of mine have become misplaced and taken from me. Now I understand their may be a vigilante in our midst. I would just like to take this time to remind you that taking action against me and my own will have some serious consequences.” 

All of a sudden seven of the twenty-nine rogues with the ‘Lord’ had moved and where now standing behind a human each. There fangs poised and at the ready. There were terrified screams and people tried to run. 

“if you run you die!” the ‘Lord’ roared. 

Boy was he angry it just made my smile broaden. 

Kev and Dec were getting really anxious now and were trying to get my attention when I looked at them and they saw me grinning they both took a step back. 

“Ashes you have to leave now! There is a back entrance just behind the bar. You will be safe there.”

I laughed. 

My brother looked so white and he was trying to get me to safety. 

The ‘Lord’ was snarling something about wannabe Buffy’s and ruining everything. His rage was going through the roof and his rogues were practically salivating at the fang.

It was time to have some fun. 

I gave a nod to Mircea and he gave me his dark smile back. 

I grinned at Dimitri and he pecked me on the cheek with a smile of his own. 

I turned and faced the platform. And then I cleared my throat. 

“would you mind shutting up now?” I asked as I walked out onto the dance floor by myself. 

People parted for me but I could feel their fear of the thing that was standing on the platform. 

“who the hell do you think you are?” he spat, both furious and astounded that someone would blatantly stand up to him, after his show of power and the speed his people where capable of, showing the humans that they were anything but.   

“Oh me?” I asked with a smirk as I came to the middle of the dance floor, my legs spread, my eyes dead and cold and my grin more evil than amused. “I‘m your worse nightmare.”

**************

Please vote and comment

© jamessica stories; 2010. 

All rights Reserved. 

Reproduction of this story or taking of ideas in any way is prohibited; and illegal

Continue Reading