Found on the Streets

By _Depresso_

Since there are NO petstuck aus where as sollux is the owner and eridan is the pet I decided to make one. I d... More

prologue
A/N
Survived?
Can I Trust You
Talking to karkat
A/N
NOT AN UPDATE
Eridan meets the others
A really crappy chapter :)
help me plz(not an update)
Questions Answers and Fear
lol (not an update)
Poor little guy
School and a Lawsuit
your opinions guys
I ran out of ideas fuck man
Finally an update
yay!
random A/N
plz read
Weirder Than Normal
Some random stuff this is the 23 thing i posted on this thing
guys....
the finale
thanks for reading
what's this?
what

Pool day!!

849 41 20
By _Depresso_

(Filler update don't jugde!)
Feferi invited her friends to a pool party, which consisted of kanaya, karkat, Tavros, Gamzee (deal with it), Nepeta, and Equius, and which also means the the best pet ever Eridan!
"Come on let2 get ready for the party!" Sollux was rather exited cause the today was fucking hot.
"Wwait.. Wwhats a party." Eridan asked he still wasn't familiar with really human customs.
"Oh.." Sollux replied.
(TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY)
After trying to explain what a party they were off! They decided to walk cause it is a healthy choice I mean why does nobody walk anymore! When they finally reached her house they were greeted by her. ")(I guys!" Feferi smiled ")(ope (me:HOPE?!?!?) you guys have a great time!"
They when to the backyard and everyone greeted them. Some of them even surrounded Eridan in amazement went they heard him talk too. "Can you please get out of my wway. I don't wwant to be crowwed!" Eridan said rather annoyed. Everyone around him blinked and apologized. Eridan spotted them pool and looked amazed. All of a sudden one of them pick him up and drop him in the shallow end of the pool. It's like a ocean or lake, something like that Eridan thought and started swimming like and epic boss. How adorable.
(Time skip)
When they got home.it was about 4:13 pm(how origanal) "be2t day ever!"
(And I ran out of words! So how does it feel your reading a story by an 11 year old?)
(●_●)
(_(_) /
\ \
/ / bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 55.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
25.6K 888 12
Eridan Ampora, Prince. Feferi Peixes, Princess. Sollux Captor, Prince. These three have just learned that they are betrothed to someone from anoth...
21.4K 413 8
A rooster x Max story, from secret life of pets! If you wanna find out what happens you have to read it! I will try to upload at least once a week an...