matty healy imagines

By yikesbmth

imagines about your fav emo noodle boy (ft. the rest of the 1975) [ not all of these are mine ] - imagines ar... More

rules / intro
somebody else? // matty
who knew? // matty
remembering you // matty
// author's note //
fashion show // gatty (george and matty)
robbers // matty
coming home // matty
new cover
preferences // the 1975
dating matty would include
dating george would include
dating adam would include
dating ross would include
10k !!!
antidote // matty
infatuation // matty
preferences (pt. 2) // the 1975
preferences (pt. 3) // the 1975
let her go // matty
for you (part one) // matty
for you (part 2) // matty
seven letters // matty
deadly // matty
never you // matty (pt 1)
bonding // matty (pt 1)
bonding // matty (pt 2)
love is wonderful // matty
relationship status // matty
never you // matty (pt 2)
never you // matty (pt 3)
never you // matty (pt 4)
never you // matty (pt 5)
one week // matty
glow up // matty
requests ??
daily vlogging // matty
the boyfriend tag // matty
ink // matty
just a lil note
waiting for their own // gatty (george and matty)
waiting for their own-part two // gatty (george and matty)
don't you mind? // gatty (george and matty)
drawing the lines // ratty (matty and ross)
cigarettes and wine // matty
inevitable encounters // matty
sweet escapes // matty
masterpiece // gatty (matty & george)
euphoria // george x matty
more requests ??
don't imagine this // matty
prom night // gatty (george and matty) [ part one ]
pills and potions // gatty (george and matty) [ part one ]
pills and potions // gatty (george and matty) [ part two ]
is heaven for real? // matty
sea side adventures // the 1975
celestial // matty
spring // gatty (matty x george)
facedown // matty
cosmic // matty
kiss it better // matty
requests ??
why did you leave? // matty
maybe we were wrong // george
the city // matty
should we be doing this? // matty
maybe i don't want heaven // george
common cold // matty
preferences (pt. 4) // the 1975
verbatim // matty
even more requests !!
the stars are aligned for us // matty
dating matty would include (part two)
guardian angel // matty
my heart froze over // matty
running out // matty
honeycomb // matty ((part one))
honeycomb // matty ((part two))
honeycomb // matty ((part three))
honeycomb // matty ((part four))
honeycomb // matty ((part five))
honeycomb // matty ((part six))
a leg up // matty
high // matty
i love every inch of you // matty
and this is how it starts // matty
home // matty
don't call it a fight when you know it's a war // matty ((part one))
don't call it a fight when you know it's a war // matty ((part two))
good morning // matty
(long awaited) a/n - pretty pls read:

times like these // matty

12.6K 83 8
By yikesbmth

prompt: your parents find out about you being pregnant, they kick you out and you go live with matty (includes fluff n stuff)

//

I groan and roll over in my bed, it felt like my stomach was doing backflips and I'm just waiting to run to the bathroom.
Once I was done being sick, I thought about something, Matty and I had sex a few nights back. It was more like drunk sex actually, but I didn't remember using any protection.
"Fuck." I swear under my breath. If my parents heard me even curse they would freak out, and if I'm actually pregnant, I might as well just dig my own grave.

Pacing in my room I called my best friend up and asked her to go by the drug store and pick up a pregnancy test, "do you really think you're pregnant, Rebecca?" She asks, I could hear the concern in her voice.
"I don't know, maybe," I sigh in frustration, pulling at my hair, "I don't know, can you please just hurry? Get a few so we can make sure if it's legit or not."

I heard the doorbell ring and let my friend inside who followed me up to my bedroom.
"Here they are, just go use them and then we have to wait five minutes." She placed them in my hands with a small smile and ushered me towards the bathroom.
I did the tests and prayed they were all negative, not that I didn't want a baby, I just wasn't ready at all.
"Rebecca, it's time to look." My friend said and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the bathroom.
My hands were shaking, I wasn't ready. I grabbed a stick and looked at it.

Positive.

Maybe it was just this one? I picked up another, it also read positive. I looked at my friend who held the other two with hopeful eyes they didn't say it too.
"I'm sorry, but they're postive too."
I lost it, I sank to the floor and began to sob, because I had my whole future ahead of me and now it was gone.
"It'll be okay, we can get through this, you have me and Matty and all your other friends who will support you." She comforted me while hugging me and letting me cry on her shoulder.

"I have to tell my parents, they're going to find out sooner or later and it may as well be sooner." I stand up and make my way to the kitchen where my parents and little sister sat.

"Mom, dad, I have something to tell you." I say while looking at them, my hands were shaking as I spoke.
"I'm pregnant." I breathed out in one big gush of air, probably so fast they hardly understood.
"Rebecca, sweetie. Did we just hear you say you're pregnant?" My dad asked me with disbelief. I nodded.
"I knew it, I fucking knew it, I knew that boy was going to do something like this to you from the start, but you wouldn't listen."
I took a step back, "Matty didn't plan on getting me pregnant, neither did I! It was an accident."
"You've always been the one to chose the wrong people, Rebecca. Your last boyfriend, isn't he in jail now because he murdered someone?" He moved closer to me, "everything about you is wrong."
I backed away, "if everything is so wrong with me then I guess I don't need to be here." I stated.
"Maybe you shouldn't be." My father replied with hatred.
My parents looked shocked, because I had never said anything like that to them. I was shocked because I never thought they would say that to me either.

I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a few bags, shoving my belongings into them. I walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen, "you know where I'll be if you ever decide to come around." My mother waved a small goodbye, my sister came up to hug me but my father didn't even so much as glance in my direction.
I went outside and luckily my friend was still here so I got inside her car and she drove me to Matty's apartment.

I knocked on his door and he opened it with tired eyes, he'd probably been sleeping but as soon as he saw all of my bags and my face he grabbed them and pulled me inside.
"What's wrong, Rebecca?" He asked with worry and fear.
"Matty, I'm pregnant." My voice was barely a whisper but you two were so close he could hear you.
"You are? Oh, fuck. Fuck. I knew we shouldn't have gone to that party and gotten even more drunk, we shouldn't have-" I cut him off, "are you saying what we did was a mistake Matty?"
"No, baby. I don't regret anything, I just wish we could have been prepared, 'yknow?" He pulled you into a hug, kissing your forehead.
"Um, my parents kind of kicked me out so is it alright if I stay with you for a bit?"
He smiled, "of course you can, babe."

He helped me unpack my things, "so you're really pregnant?" He asked while handing me clothes as I folded them and put them away.
I nodded, "yeah, are you okay with it? I mean it's not like I can get rid of it that easily."
"Okay? I'm more than okay with it, I mean we're going to have a kid. I've always wanted a kid deep down, and I get to have it with the girl I love the most in this world."
He walked over to me and grabbed my face in his hands, pressing his lips to mine, I could tell he meant what he said.
He pulled away and smiled, "I love you, Rebecca. And I love our child too."
You smiled as Matty began to rub your stomach and talk to your unborn child.
Maybe this wouldn't be bad after all.

[ A/N: this was requested by @reveccaj , hope you enjoy it! x ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 630 17
Fan fiction // Matty Healy The 1975 // Book 1.5 // Missed scenes from "That 000000 & ffffff" Cover by @21duns
26.3K 248 12
A collection of my Matty Healy/The 1975 oneshots and short series
306K 6.9K 50
Fan fiction // Matty Healy The 1975 // Book 1 // "We're not a love story, darling, we're a cautionary tale." Cover by @21duns
84.5K 1.6K 40
«Tenderness is forbidden with you. Sometimes I feel like your only desire is to be shattered» Language EN March 13 2020 - June 15 2020