Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 47

37.2K 831 69
By LuvNutella

Nobody should go through the things I have. No one. Especially a person my age. I'm just a teen and yet I've been practially cheated on and was almost used for sex and money. I've been lied to countess times by the people I love and yet I'm still standing strong. Because of three reasons. Liza, Louis and Harry. Liza has stuck by my side when times got tough, she listened to me blab on and on about my problems and stayed as my friend when I spaz out as her. She really is a true friend and I don't know how I'd survive without her. Louis, is basically the same. We have our fights and disagreements but I know in the end that we can never stay mad at eachother. He understands me and gives the best advice when I need it. Harry, may be bipolar, may have a personality disorder, may have lied to me, may be the cause of all this drama in my life, and we may argue a lot but that doesn't mean I don't love him. And yes I said love. I positivally sure I am in love with Harry Styles. Crazy right? I mean I'm 17. I shouldn't be talking about love and all but I am. I get butterflies whenever I'm around him and I guess you can say I love the thrill he brings into my life. He makes it more exciting and I just love being with him in general. He makes me happy, even though we tend to fight a lot. I guess that's what you get when you put two bipolar people together. One of them will end up bursting then the other will and then World War 3 breaks out.
And yes Harry and I are on good terms right now. But I still haven't forgotten about what Luke said. I'm just being more careful about how I word my sentences and say certain things and stuff. Harry is like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. And if he does flip out, you do not want to be the cause of that. For obvious reasons.
---------------------------------

"Bridgit! Where do you keep the popcorn?" Liam asked as he opened various cupboards.

"Did you look in that cupboard?" I asked pointing to one that was closer to the floor.

"No.." He mumbled. He then knelt down and opened the cupboard up and grabbed a bag of popcorn out of it.

"Do you mind cooking this while I go look for a movie to watch?" He asked as he thrusts the bag of popcorn towards me.

"Sure, you know where the movies are right?"

"Yeah." He said as he made his way into the living room. I then made my way to the microwave and sat the bag of popcorn in it, then closed the door and put the timer on then waited until it was done.

---------------------------------

As Liam and I were watching Twilight, I noticed he moved closer and closer to me until our arms were practically touching. I just brushed it off and thought nothing of it. I mean, we're just friends. Plus I have Harry and he knows that.

A few minutes later I could feel his stare on me. He was practically burning holes in the side of my head. What is up with him lately?

"Ok Liam, why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" I asked quite irritated.

"No, I'm just admiring your beauty." He said then inched his face closer to mine. He then brushed his lips against mine and soon started kissing me, pushing me against the couch so he was towering over me. I was trapped. I tried breaking the kiss but he just kissed me harder and pushed his body against me more, trapping me even worse. Why is he doing this!? I have Harry!

Liam then broke away from the kiss and started kissing my neck. Please stop Liam!

"L-liam! S-stopp!" I stuttered as he kept kissing and sucking harshly against my neck. Getting very closer to my sweet spot. I hope to god I don't moan on instinct. That wouldn't be the best thing to do right now.

"Shut up." He muttered against my neck, pushing himself even more against me. Since when in the fuck did he turn into the Hulk? What the hell is going on?!

"Liam! St-stop! Pleasee!" I whimpered out.

All of a sudden I heard knocking on the front door. Liam stopped kissing and sucking on my neck and looked towards the door. When he turned back towards me I noticed his eyes were filled with anger and....lust? Oh god he's gonna rape me isn't he?! Or more like he was going to. But where is the nice and caring Liam I know? This isn't him and it's honestly scaring me.

"This never happend." He growled into my ear before getting up off me and stalking towards my back door. "And I was never here either." He added then opened the back door and left. My vision was suddenly blurred as tears built up in my eyes. What just happend?! And who was that in my living room because that was not Liam.

The knocking from the front door brought me back to reality. I quickly walked to the door and opened it up to find Louis standing there smiling brightly at me. Once he saw my apperance he pulled me into a hug. That's when I lost it and broke down crying onto his shoulder as I hugged him as tight as I could. As I pulled away I wiped away my tears and forced out a fake smile.

"H-hi Louis." I managed to choke out.

"C'mon, why don't we talk inside yeah? There's something I need to tell you.." He said as he walked inside of my house. I followed behind, closing the door after me.

Liam said not to tell anyone what just happend. He should know me better to know that I'm obviously going to tell someone the events that just happend between me and him. What happend to the Liam I know? Is Harry right about what he said about Liam? Is he not who I think he is? All questions deserve an answer. But do I wanna know the answer to my questions? I have no fucking clue.  And what does Louis need to tell me? Hopefully not anymore bad news. I have enough of that already.

--------------------------------------

"So, you're saying he was going to rape you?" Louis asked with a shocked expression.

"Well, that's what I think. He kissed me against my will and made me feel very uncomfortable. What happend Lou?
Because that was not the Liam I know."

"I don't know Bridgit. I really don't."

"Well, what should I do? Tell Harry? Talk to Liam to try and figure out what his intentions were?"

"I'd stay away from Liam. Just for a little while. You never know if he'll try something like that again. And if you do run into him, make sure you're not alone. He'll take that to his advantage Bridgit."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks Louis. I'm glad I have you as a friend, I really don't know what I'd do without you." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Now what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I added.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's not even me who should tell you. Just nevermind about it. I have to go now, but I'll call you later to check up on you okay?"

"Okay, bye Loubear." I said as I gave him a hug again.

"Bye Bridgit the midgit." Louis said with a smirk as he hugged me back.

"I told you not to call me that anymore!" I whined as Louis pulled away from the hug and made his way to the door.

"And I told you not to call me Loubear."

"Touchè." I said with a smirk as I playfully hit his arm. He then smiled at me and opened the door, said a quick "Bye." then left.

Great, now I'm home alone. Note the sarcasm.

---------------------------

.:Louis' POV:.

As I was walking down Bridgit's drive way I seen Harry walking in my direction. Most likely going to visit Bridgit.

"You shouldn't be here." I muttered as I stood in front of him.

"I'm just visiting Bridgit, nothing illegal about that." Harry said with a smirk.

"Says the guy who's done a lot of illegal things." I mumured under my breath.

"What did you say?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Nothing, something just happend to Bridgit and I don't think it's the best time for you to see her right now. I'm only looking out for her Harry."

"Did you hurt her?" He asked as he grabbed the collar of my shirt bringing his face close to mine. He looked absolute angry and he very well should be. At Liam.

"No, but someone did. And let go of my shirt."

"Not until you tell me what happend to Bridgit and who hurt her."

"Liam,--"

"Liam is the cause of Bridgit being hurt?! I knew she shouldn't have trusted him! I even told her that! I'm gonna fucking kill him when I see him!" Harry said as he let go of my shirt. He had his fists clenched like he was getting ready to punch something.

"She shouldn't even trust you." I said with annoyance in my voice. I mean like seriously, he has the nerve to say shit about Liam hurting Bridgit and all when he's doing the same thing. Hurting Bridgit.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do shit."

"Seriously? You have the nerve to say that when you lied to Bridgit, were planning on using her for sex, Had sex with her bully for money who you told Bridgit you didn't know and weren't doing anything with her. And, you're keeping even more stuff from her. You're nothing but lies. And Bridgit hates being lied to, You're practically digging your own grave right now." I said.

"Don't even fucking go there Tomlinson. You don't know shit, so stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours."

"Why are you cheating on Bridgit?"

That caught him off guard. He looked even more angrier if that was even possible.

"What! I'm not cheating on Bridgit! Where'd you get that from?"

"Hmm, oh I don't know. Let me see, you're known as a god damn player in this town. You can't handle one woman relationships, or be tied down to one girl and I seen you the other day at the mall with another girl. That wasn't Bridgit. You even seen me and you're face showed pure shock, like you were hiding something."

"That girl isn't who you think she is."

"Oh, then who is it? Just a girl who's your friend. Yeah, that's bullshit right there and you know it. You couldn't handle being friends with a girl. You'd just have to date them and take their virginity like it's all some sick game to you! That's all it is isn't it? It's what you're doing to Bridgit isn't it!?"

"No! It's not, I truly care for Bridgit. Why can't anyone see that?!"

"Because of your reputation Harry. You're known as the damn player after all."

"She's my sister." Harry mumbled.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"That girl that was with me at the mall. She is my sister."

"That's bullshit Harry. You said you didn't have a sister. Even worse you said she died."

"I lied."

"Now why in the hell would you lie about having a sister? Or that she died? What is wrong with you?"

"I'm trying to protect her. That's why."

"What happend?"

All of a sudden his whole mood changed. It was like I triggered a memory of something and it made him mad.

"None of your buisness. Now stay away from me and most definitely stay away from Bridgit." Harry muttered pushing my body out of his way and walking up to Bridgits house.

"Never gonna happen." I muttered as I made my way home. Harry may be in a relationship with Bridgit but that is not going to keep me away from her. No matter how protective Harry is of her. He's just jealous and he needs to get over that. I see Bridgit as a friend, nothing else. I just hope to God she takes my advice and stays away from Liam. He's exactly like Harry and you do not want two of Harry. One of him is enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 26.3K 50
Secrets. It was a fairly simple topic that provided a broad spectrum of opportunity. It was a subject that could be taken in a million different ways...
57.9K 875 32
Amber Collins a typical High school girl. Since her mom died she was fully abuse by her father and the past years she attempted to kill herself. But...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...