Baby » The Outsiders

By annaleelee

"What's your name?" "Babydoll Curtis. You can call me Baby if ya want." » All rights go to SE Hinton. Her cha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue

Chapter 4

8.6K 162 180
By annaleelee

B A B Y D O L L

"Baby," Elaine says jumping up and down on my bed, "wake up! We'll be late!"

I get up from the bed and hurry for my closet. Damn, I over slept. I grab my red short shorts and black blouse. I slip those on and take my heels, which are next to my Converse. It's been six months since I've worn those things.

I put those on and hurry down the stairs.

"Tasha," I yell.

"Yes Babydoll," Tasha yells back.

"Can we take the Camaro? We're running late?"

"Sure, you know the rules though."

"Get gas, don't drive fast, and come back before midnight tomorrow!"

"Yes, and if you meet Frankie Valli, tell 'im I'm single and need a husband!"

"Yes, ma'am! Love ya!"

"Love you too. Be safe!"

Elaine and I get out the door and head to the Camaro. Elaine has our bags, and we jump in. I still can't believe we're going to see The Four Seasons. We start the car and head down the road.

"Babydoll," Elaine says, "how does Elaine Gaudio sound?"

I laugh, "Amazing! How's Babydoll DeVito?"

She squeals and we pull into a gas station, The DX. We need food and gas.

"Come on," I say getting out, "I'll get the food you pay for the gas."

S O D A P O P

"Man," Steve says, "two broads. Be careful."

I smile, "Steve I've been working for the last six months, girls come every day, I know how to do this."

Steve laughs and stands next to me behind the counter. The bell on the door rings.

"Welcome to The DX," I say.

A girl with long blonde hair like mine, in a ponytail, looks at me. She's kind of cute in that yellow sundress and the white slip on shoes.

"Hey, I need to fill up," she says.

"Got it! Is that all?"

"No. One moment my sister is coming. Babydoll Iris, hurry up!"

I freeze. Babydoll Iris. It can't be. No, it can't be.

"I'm coming Elaine May."

I look at the girl. Her hair is short like boys, and it's my shade. She shares the same color eyes as me. She's in nutshell shorts and a blouse. Wait, this can't be her. Babydoll always wears jeans.

"Is this good," she asks looking at the girl.

The girl, Elaine May, nods.

"This is it," Elaine says.

"Sodapop?"

I look at the girl. It's her. Babydoll.

"Babydoll."

B A B Y D O L L

I look at him. Sodapop Patrick. I haven't seen him because Tasha made us do home schooling.

"Babydoll," I turn around and see Steve.

Steve is probably the only one of Soda's friends I couldn't stand. He's cocky and just annoying.

"Hey Steve," I say.

"Uh, sister darling," Elaine says, "would you care to introduce me?"

I forgot Elaine was there.

"Uh, Elaine, Sodapop," I say gesturing to my twin, "is my twin brother and Steve is his best friend. Sodapop, Steve, this is my sister Elaine."

Everyone looks at me. Why does this have to be so uncomfortable?

"So, fill up and food," Steve says, "where are you two going?"

I answer, "We're going to see The Four Seasons in Oklahoma City."

"You like those guys," Sodapop asks

"Yeah, is that a problem with ya?"

"No, I just didn't think you'd like them."

I pay for the food and let the conversation drop and we all walk out of the store. Steve and Soda look at the Camaro.

"Did you steal this," Steve asks.

"No," Elaine says, "it's Tasha's."

"Who's Tasha," Soda asks.

"She's our legal guardian," I say. "Or mom, but we just call her Tasha."

The conversation drops again. Why does this have to happen to me? Today was supposed to be one of the best days, but no, hell has to break loose today.

S O D A P O P

I walk into the house. Darry is in his chair, and Ponyboy is on the couch reading some book.

"How was work," Darry asks.

"Hell," I say walking into the kitchen getting some chocolate milk.

"What," Darry asks.

I look at him after I finish pouring a glass.

"I saw her," I say.

"Saw who?"

"Babydoll."

Darry's face falls, and I notice Ponyboy put his book down.

"What?"

"Babydoll came in today with some girl, turns out it's her sister, in a blue Camaro. They asked for gas and food. Steve asked them why they needed it, and it turned out they were heading to Oklahoma City to see a concert or something."

Darry looks at the floor.

"She still looks the same," Pony asks.

I shake my head and look at him, "No, she cut all her hair off and she's wearing short shorts and shirts that expose her boobs."

"What," Darry says.

"She was wearing this black shirt with the top button undone exposing her boobs and the short shorts were past mid thigh."

"A Camaro," Darry says, "our sister is a Soc."

B A B Y D O L L

"It was incredible," Elaine says as we go into the motel room.

The Four Seasons played Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Sherry, Oh What a Night, Walk Like a Man, Big Girls Don't Cry, Working My Way Back to You, and Opus 17.

"I know," I say.

"I can't believe Frankie signed that for Tasha."

"I can't think Tommy kissed my hand!"

Elaine smiles. She got Bob's autograph and Frankie's too and a hug from both of them. Tommy DeVito kissed my hand, and Nick hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"We should go to bed," I say, "we gotta get up early and start our way back, not to mention we have dance tomorrow."

Elaine sighs and looks at me, "Can we skip dance this one time and go to a movie?"

I shrug, "I don't know..."

"Come on; we'll call them and say we are sick. We deserve a break, we'll get Kenna, and we'll go."

"If Tasha gets mad it's your fault."

"I know."

"Okay, we'll do it."

Elaine smiles and gets in bed. I watch her do her prayer and then she goes to sleep. I close my eyes and fall asleep slowly.

We got up early and went back home. We gave Tasha her autograph, got changed, and grabbed Makenna.

"So where are we going," Makenna asks.

"Movies," Elaine says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but don't tell Tasha."

"Got it."

I smile, and we park on the curb near the theater.

"Paul Newman," Makenna says, "has a new movie."

I nod and look at Elaine. She nods and smiles. I knew she was silently thanking Makenna. Both of them love Paul Newman. He isn't bad looking, but I prefer Sal Mineo, James Dean, and Elvis Presley. James Dean and Elvis Presley are my top favorites.

We get out and walk into the theater. It was easy because the ticket guy was making out with some girl in a long skirt. I walk to the fifth row and sit down next to a boy. He looks at me with this weird look. I look at his eyes green-gray.

I know those eyes. Only one person has those eyes.

"Ponyboy?"

He looks at me. His eyes look me over, "Babydoll?"

P O N Y B O Y

I look over at the girl who sat down next to me. Her hairs short and blonde and she's in a red sundress with white heels. She looks at me with curiosity. Then she says my name. I look closer at her. Blonde hair brown eyes, just like....Sodapop!

"Babydoll?"

She nods.

"Pone, I haven't seen you in forever," she says.

She leans over and hugs me. She smells like lavender.

"Yeah, it has been a bit. Who are they?"

I notice two girls sitting close to her. One has blonde hair and the other black. The one with blonde hair is cute.

"Oh yeah, uh," Babydoll starts, "Ponyboy these are my sisters. The blonde is Elaine, and the one with black hair is Makenna." She looks at the girls and says, "Elaine, Makenna, this is my little brother Ponyboy."

The Elaine girl smiles, "Didn't ya say you have an older brother too? Because if we got Sodapop, Babydoll, and Ponyboy, we have to have a fun name here."

Elaine didn't say it sarcastic. She sounded impressed. Makenna was quiet the whole time. She must be the pet of the family.

I was going to say something but the movie is starting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 6.6K 69
The Outsiders Imagines and the occasional preferences I also take requests (Hair,Height,Race,Gender etc...) All characters belong to to S.E Hinton Ho...
47.8K 384 22
Dallas Winston. Creds to SE Hinton for characters and story universe 1 in #mattdillon 23 in #theoutsiders 258 in #dallaswinston 11 in #curtisbrothers
27.6K 983 15
"you're mine. i've decided." (stalker x reader) (lowercase cont'd)
226K 2K 91
Go check out the first book! Here I will be continuing more imagines and little stories of the Curtis sister, enjoy! (I do not own any original char...