Housemates

By TessMackenzie

Ellie has been not-quite-flirting with her housemate’s friend Mia, and not really thinking too much about it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 [Final One for Now]
.

Chapter 37

29.5K 750 70
By TessMackenzie

Ellie kissed Mia. She kissed her for a long, long time.

Ellie was tipsy. She felt floaty as they kissed, the very beginnings of drunk. She’d had half a glass of vodka and she wasn’t used to spirits, not like Mia apparently was. Ellie hadn’t realized Mia drank anything other than beer and wine, but apparently she did, and apparently it had been a good idea for Ellie to as well, tonight. Tipsy calmed Ellie down a little, and stopped her worrying.

Mia’s kisses calmed her down too.

As soon as they were kissing, all of Ellie’s worries slipped away.

Ellie kissed Mia and forgot everything she’d been anxious about. She wanted Mia desperately, suddenly, all at once, like she did every time they kissed. Mia’s mouth made Ellie wet for her, and Mia’s kisses made Ellie ache for her, and Ellie could barely think about anything beyond the feeling of Mia’s lips. She wanted Mia, and she wanted this, and kissing Mia made that all that completely clear to her.

Mia was still on the edge of the bed, and Ellie was on the wooden desk chair, leaning forward to kiss. Ellie’s back began to hurt. She stood it as long as she could, then sat up, and said, “Sorry, my back,” and tried to stretch a little so it didn’t ache.

“It’s fine,” Mia said.

“I’m sorry to stop.”

“I don’t mind.”

Ellie was confused for a moment, then realized. “No,” she said. “Not like I think I upset you by stopping, I mean I don’t want to stop.”

Mia started to grin. “Yeah?” she said.

Ellie nodded.

Mia kept looking at Ellie, and Ellie decided she’d stretched enough. She waited a moment, but Mia didn’t kiss her again, and now they weren’t kissing, Ellie suddenly felt nervous.

She looked around for her drink.

It was on the bedside table. Some time during the kissing, Mia must have put it there.

“Could you pass that?” Ellie said, and pointed.

Mia reached over, and got it, and gave it back to Ellie. And Ellie sipped slowly, and tried to feel less nervous.

Mia kept watching her, which didn’t really help.

“Come and sit over here,” Mia said after a moment, meaning the bed. “It’ll be easier on your back.”

Ellie shook her head, and sat where she was, but then almost immediately changed her mind and did.

She sat next to Mia, and Mia took her hand and held it, and even that was enough to calm Ellie down.

Ellie looked at Mia. She didn’t touch Mia, other than their hands, didn’t lean towards Mia, she just looked, and tried to think. She felt calmer now, after the vodka and holding Mia’s hand, and was looking forward to this again. She was almost a little curious about herself, wondering why she wanted this so much, and how intensely she did. She didn’t quite understand it all being there inside her. It never had before, and now it suddenly was. Obviously it must be Mia causing it, or Ellie would have noticed sooner, but that still didn’t really explain why.

Ellie kept looking at Mia, thinking, and Mia kept looking back. Mia must have misunderstood Ellie’s expression, because she suddenly said, “It’s okay.”

“I know,” Ellie said, then, “What is?”

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” Mia said. “I promise. We don’t even have to kiss any more.”

“What?” Ellie said, a bit surprised.

“We don’t have to kiss if you’d rather stop.”

Ellie looked at Mia, astonished she would have such a completely stupid idea. “Seriously?” Ellie said.

“If that’s what you want.”

“For fuck’s sake,” Ellie said. She put her glass on the floor, and leaned over, and kissed Mia again. Just to show how much she wanted to.

“Or we can,” Mia said, happily, into Ellie’s mouth. “If you like.”

“Shut up,” Ellie said, and kept kissing, and after a moment, between the kissing and the vodka, she wasn’t nervous any more.

Ellie was very glad.

She started touching Mia’s arms and neck. Her eyes were closed, and she was as much keeping track of where Mia was as caressing her, but she was caressing too.

Mia took hold of Ellie’s hand, and twisted their fingers together, and squeezed gently as they kissed.

That slight touch was all the contact Mia made with Ellie, just holding her hand. That, and their lips.

They kept kissing. Whole minutes passed in silence, except for little murmurs and sighs and the soft sticky sounds of their mouths.

Ellie couldn’t quite believe how much Mia was into kissing. Ellie liked to kiss Mia, and she liked how much Mia seemed happy just to kiss her back. Groping was fun, and making Ellie come was wonderfully fun, but Mia also seemed happy just to kiss for hours if that was what they happened to be doing, and Ellie really liked that.

Normally she liked that.

Right now, she was becoming impatient, without quite meaning to be. She kept touching Mia despite herself. She stroked Mia’s arms, and Mia’s back, and touched Mia’s face gently as they kissed. She slid her hands up and felt Mia’s hair, and wondered if she should try and take out Mia’s clip. She wanted to slide her hands into Mia’s hair, to wrap it around them, to feel it all silky between her fingers as they kissed. Hair turned her on, apparently. Feeling hair like her own, all thick and soft, reminded her who Mia was.

She made herself stop, and leave the clip alone. She didn’t want to squeeze it wrong, or pull too hard, and hurt Mia.

She moved her hands to Mia’s arms instead.

She started touching Mia’s arms, stroking without completely meaning to. She slid her fingers slowly up and down, feeling Mia’s skin. She remembered, after a while, that she’d been thinking about skin earlier, so she stroked a little more, trying to decide if Mia’s skin really did feel different. She took one hand away from Mia and touched her own arm. Slid her hand slowly, like she was on Mia, and almost made herself shiver. She was right, she decided. Mia’s skin did feel different, although Ellie couldn’t completely work out why.

“What are you doing?” Mia said, suddenly, and Ellie blushed, and shook her head, and went back to kissing.

And kept on kissing, slowly now.

Ellie was breathing Mia’s air. That thought occurred to her as she did, and she really liked the idea. Air was moving between their mouths as they kissed, moving between their lungs. Ellie would feel Mia exhale, feel Mia’s breath on her cheek and inside her mouth, and then she’d breathe in, and take that air inside herself.

She was breathing Mia’s air, into herself, like she wanted to take all of Mia inside herself.

Ellie thought about that too. She hadn’t quite seen it that way before, but it was exactly right. That was exactly what she wanted. She wanted Mia inside her. She wanted Mia’s breath and hands and mouth. She wanted all of Mia inside her, and she wanted to be inside Mia, too. She barely knew how to make that happen, but she wanted it almost more than she could stand.

She wanted Mia so much she almost couldn’t wait.

Except that they were waiting.

Apparently they were being slow. Apparently Mia was taking her time, because she was, and Ellie was going to go along with that. Because apparently Ellie wasn’t brave enough yet to say that she wanted to hurry.

Patience was good, she supposed. Waiting was good. Turning each on by kissing until they hurt, Ellie supposed that was good too.

She wanted to speed things up, but she wasn’t going to do a thing to make it happen, because she was still too nervous. She was nervous, and also, she didn’t want to spoil this for Mia. If Mia wanted it to be slow, then Ellie would be slow, and doing it for Mia’s sake almost made the waiting something she could stand.

Ellie waited.

Ellie kept kissing, and waited, and hoped Mia would decide to hurry up very, very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 647 21
bxb "do you want me to stop?" Leo says, making my entire body shake. I try and make some words come out of my mouth but nothing's happening. My breat...
5.4K 336 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
3M 99.9K 129
Natalie and Evie are very different people. They are very different in age, in income, and at different stages of their lives. Natalie is a partner...
36.4K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...