Into You |n.s|

By xxNikita1dxoxo

Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction More

Into You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
NEW NARRY
BROMANCE AWARDS
WE WON

Chapter 9

6.4K 389 197
By xxNikita1dxoxo

Niall stared blankly at the flat screen TV in front of him as the pictures rolled by. He gritted his teeth together, frowning harshly at the headlines. It was scary how much anger and resentment he was feeling at the news. Not only was Jamie perfectly fine (Niall was still hoping the plane would crash) but he was also having a gala time with the models out there. The pictures of his boyfriend flirting openly with the Victoria's secret models dressed in nothing but bikinis was a bit unsettling. Niall didn't feel jealous, not at all but he was simply angry. 

"Mr. Horan the car is ready. Are you prepared to go?" The blonde turned around to stare at Harry, before turning his attention back to the TV. The news reporter was openly talking about how glamorous the entire photo shoot in Thailand was and how Jamie Dakota was apparently a big ladies man. Niall brought his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around his leg with the remote held in one hand. He wanted to just break the fucking TV and fly right over to wherever Jamie was and publicly humiliate him the way Jamie had done the same to him countless times. Give him a taste of his own medicine. 

"Is this the end of the famous Hollywood couple -Jamie Dakota and Niall Horan?" The Niall scoffed at the fake sad expression the girl reporting all the happenings from all the way up in Thailand wore. He didn't need any pity. He was going to be the happiest man on Earth once Jamie was gone out of his life. But really, the only reason why Niall was even the slightest bit bothered was because of what a pushover it made him seem. He was shown as the weak one of the relationship, the one who stayed with his boyfriend despite knowing that he was a big fucking playboy. Niall wanted to shut all those rumors though, tell them that he was into this entire thing for all the wrong reasons, that there was no love in their relationship.It was all so fake and so damn carefully planned. Jamie, the protective boyfriend, the guy who celebrated Niall's birthday by booking out an entire amusement park and then doing the same to the expensive restaurant they went out to eat in afterwards. He was the one who bought Niall roses and lilies, took him on expensive dates and got extremely jealous when anything or anyone else became Niall's first priority other than Jamie himself. He was perfect to the public eye but he was nothing of the sort to Niall. He might've gotten the blonde out of poverty, given him a big chance in the music world but that's where he drew the line. That's the place where Jamie's kindness became malice. 

"Do you want me to switch off the TV?" Niall flinched a little at the voice, having briefly forgotten that Harry was in the same room. His hate for Jamie had taken over, making him forget absolutely everything that had happened between him and Harry. It was shocking how the very next morning they had gone back to being their professional selves. Harry went back to calling him Mr. Horan and pretended that the kiss didn't happen. And even though he had taken Niall back to his house, they hadn't exchanged a single word. 

"No. Let it keep on playing. I love these moments when his real face comes out in front of the entire world." And then he makes a lie about loving me a lot. Niall smiled at Harry, frowning when he noticed the brunette was already staring at him, his expression a mixture of anger and sadness. The blonde didn't get the reason for these expressions.

"Are you alright Mr. Horan?" The brunette asked, concerning dripping from his voice. 

"I haven't been okay for two years Harry but thank you for asking. And you can call me Niall." The blonde hugged himself tighter, watching with glaring eyes as Jamie ran his hand down a girl's back on the TV screen .It was funny how everything was happening backstage and then there were also images of him out and about with models, going in their hotel rooms and what not. "Plus this doesn't really bother me. It's nothing new."  

"Well then Niall, if this doesn't bother you then why are you crying?" Harry hissed, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched one tear slide down the blonde's pale cheeks. 

"Because it hurts how a person can use you for so long and then toss you aside just like that." Niall brought a hand up to his cheeks, scoffing at the small drops of water. He brushed them aside, taking a deep breath before turning around to face Harry. "You know Jamie and I aren't Hollywood's greatest couple. I give that title to Angelina and Brad . Or David and Victoria. Jamie and I? Not a single chance. I hate him." His blue eyes stared right at Harry's green ones. 

"You're angry." 

"No shit. I am so fucking done. I don't like being used, I don't like being told what I should wear and what I should not. I don't like him taking the spotlight from me and then calling  my music as crap. He did that on live national television!" The blonde got up from his place on the couch and threw the remote of the flat screen right on the glass table, making a small crack for at the harsh impact. But thankfully nothing was broken. Yet. 

"You need to calm down. I'm sure he isn't that bad." Niall scoffed at Harry's lame attempt to defend his employer. 

"He bought me. He fucking bribed my parents to give me over to him. He bribed them with big dreams and shit ton of money. He took me away from my family. He brought me to the life of fame and glamour and then he made me date him. He made me his fucking  toy to shove around in front of the camera. So don't tell me he isn't that bad because he's the same person who makes big promises of loving me in front of the cameras but right behind it, he fucks those models! He's a fucking little piece of shit and he should fucking die!" Niall cried out, slumping on the floor when he felt all energy leave him. Thankfully, the news reporter was now talking about other things like Selena Gomez's new tour and how Justin Bieber was still topping the charts. Niall closed his eyes, allowing everything he had said to sink in. He couldn't believe that he had broken down like this in front of Harry. The man who was just his bodyguard and nothing else. 

"Why don't you leave him if you hate him so much?" Harry asked curiously, biting his lips as he watched Niall's chest heave up and down, tears flowing out of his eyes freely as he continued wiping furiously against his cheeks.  

"Because sometimes, you need to sell your body, mind and soul to have your dreams fulfilled. And music is the one thing keeping me alive. I want to make those songs that reach out to people. I want to sing my heart out in those big stadiums were Beyonce and Rihanna perform. I want to be big. I want it all because I gave my everything for this. I left my family, I left my home, I left my friends, I gave my own self up to him just to get here." The blonde smiled sadly, chuckling to himself bitterly once Harry sat right on the floor in front of him. He knew it was a pathetic reason but he didn't have that much energy and power in him to leave Jamie. He simply couldn't do it. Jamie was a top model while Niall was at the bottom of the ladder. He had fans yet but it was all overshadowed by the brilliant model Jamie Dakota. Niall was just famous because he was Jamie's boyfriend. The world didn't even know anything about the blonde's talent and music. They only knew he could sing because of the one single he had dropped. Other than that, he still had to make a name for himself in the entertainment world. 

"So you're going to give up this easily?" Harry placed his thumb on the blonde's chin, lifting it up so they were staring right into each other's eyes. The brunette ran his fingers down the pale boy's cheeks, wiping away the tears that were still flowing out of those gorgeous eyes. He moved a bit closer to the Irishman, allowing their breaths to mix together.

"Who said anything about giving up?" Niall scoffed, letting his hands touch Harry's sharp jawline before cupping the older man's cheeks in his hands. "I still fucking hate him." Harry smiled, allowing their lips to crush together, moving with each other as easily as ever. He allowed his hands to drop down to Niall's waist, holding him firmly by the slim curve while the blonde tangled his fingers in those long curls, tugging on it lightly enough to make Harry moan into the kiss. Niall smiled, feeling all his worries and concern leave his body as Harry allowed his tongue to slip in, moving around with Niall's own as they breathed slowly together, fighting to keep each other stable. They broke away from the kiss once oxygen became hard to take and Niall gasped out at the feeling of exhilaration. Kissing Harry just made him feel so alive and free,as if Jamie didn't matter but this beautiful man with his long curls and green eyes was all that he had to focus on. 

"Kiss me again."Niall whispered, his fingers tightly touching the brunette's neck and really, who was Harry to deny that request. 

AN/ MORE KISSES! OMFG!

So anyways,  I HAVE TO GO TO MY HOSTEL ON 18TH AND I AM FREAKING OUT! I WONDER WHO MY ROOMMATE IS GOING TO BE AND I SO SO HOPE THAT I JUST GET 1 OR MAYBE 2 ROOMMATES. NOT MORE THAN THAT OR I JUST WON'T BE ABLE TO STUDY! 

I HOPE I DO WELL IN COLLEGE. HIGH SCHOOL WAS SO EASY BECAUSE U HAD TO JUST FOCUS ON YOUR ASSIGNED TEXT BOOKS BUT MY MOTHER SAID THAT IN COLLEGE YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO THE LIBRARY A LOT AND YOU'LL HAVE TO READ LOTS OF REFERENCE BOOKS! AND I CANNOT DO THAT WITH MORE THAN 2 ROOMMATES! UGH, I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT! I HAVE THIS HABIT OF READING LOUDLY IN ORDER TO STUDY AND OMFG, I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT IN HOSTEL :/

APART FROM THIS: 

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JAMIE FLIRTING WITH HIS FELLOW MODELS?

THOUGHT'S ON NIALL'S PAST?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NARRY KISS? 

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS! 

MY NARRY FICTION "BRITAIN'S HOTTEST COUPLE" HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE NARRY AWARDS BEING HELD BY -bottomleeyum ! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF U COULD VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MY STORY THERE! ALL U HAVE TO DO IS GO ON THEIR PROFILE, GO TO THEIR PUBLISHED WORKS THAT SAY "THE NARRY AWARDS". CLICK ON THE CHAPTER THAT READS "BRITAIN'S HOTTEST COUPLE" AND VOTE. YOU HAVE TO COMMENT IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR VOTE COUNT! SO PLEASE DO COMMENT! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! 

ILY

RANDOM QUESTION: HAS ANYONE OF YOU EVER ATTENDED A 1D CONCERT?

I haven't :( 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.2K 70
"Is it possible to be in love with two people?" "Hell no." After being left by his boyfriend, Niall finds himself lost and heartbroken until he meets...
236K 9.6K 34
The one in which Harry and Niall are fake dating each other.
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
64.7K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...