His Weakness✔

By -periwinkles-

{Book 1 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Welcome to New Neverland." "Neverland? You must be off your block, this is... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
#Wattys2017
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Her Weakness
my god

Chapter 5

34K 981 804
By -periwinkles-

City Hall

Evelina sat quietly in her seat as Regina Mills finally arrived. She watched as Regina immediately went over to check on Henry, even asking the Charming's how his morning was and what he ate. Evelina noticed new things about Regina.

The queen was trying desperately to be good for Henry. Regina loved Henry very much and Evelina admired that. She was trying to change for her loved ones.

But even though she was trying to change her dark ways, she still carried herself with much confidence and pride. She still used her dark tactics, but she now used them for good. Her twisted mind helped the Charming's save Henry in Neverland.

"Wait a minute, if you rescued Henry from Pan, why hasn't he come to take him away again? What has changed?" Evelina suddenly asked.

"He doesn't need Henry anymore. Pan wanted his heart to save himself, to become immortal. Storybooke is frozen in time again because of the curse he caused," Regina said. The town clock Evie thought was broken when she first arrived finally made sense.

They were all stuck in time once again. They wouldn't age until the curse was broken. Evelina scowled. She didn't want to be stuck as a 17-year-old for another 25 years. Snow wouldn't let her have any type of alcoholic drinks until she reached 21. At this rate and with all the amount of curses happening, Evelina would never reach 21.

"So if Pan activated the curse this time, does it mean Emma will save us again? I mean, after all, you are the Savior..." Evelina said and Emma shrugged.

"The spell Regina used was designed specifically for Regina's purposes. Pan made alternations to the new curse, making it however he desired. We have no idea how to break this new curse or if there even is a way to break it," Rumpelstiltskin said as he took a seat. Belle, his girlfriend, stood next to him and she looked just as stressed out as everyone else in the room.

"So we have no way of knowing how to defeat him?" Evelina concluded and Rumple suddenly shifted in his chair. He knew it was time to speak of what had happened in the day.

"Pan came into the shop today. He needed to speak with me," the Dark One spoke calmly. Everyone's attention was on him now, and at the mention of the devil himself, everyone turned tense in the room. The temperature even dropped a couple degrees and Emma turned to Evelina.

"Evie, your powers..."

"Sorry," she mumbled and brought the temperature back to normal after ridding her mind from dark thoughts.

"What did he want?" David asked and Mr. Gold glanced at Evelina before continuing.

"He knows the girl is in town. He wants to meet her personally."

The room temperature dropped drastically again and this time, it seemed as if it wouldn't be back to normal for a while.

"What could he possibly want with Evelina?" Snow asked and David had his head buried in his hands.

"He wants something from her," Neal spoke up.

"He wouldn't have asked for her personally if he didn't want something from her," he finished. Evelina began to have a panic attack. She had trouble breathing and felt like she was going to faint at any moment.

"Dear Merlin, help, I'm going to die," she panicked and Emma shook her head.

"She can't go," Emma said and Rumple held up a hand.

"Let her. See if she finds anything about this new curse. She can find a weakness in his plans. Everything and everyone has to have a weakness," Rumple said and everyone seemed to take it into consideration.

Even Evelina.

"Fine, I'll do it, whatever" she grumped weakly. Rumple looked pleased, ignoring the edge in her voice.

"What? No!" David started to protest but it was too late, for Regina and Rumple both thought it was an excellent idea.

And you just can't fight against the Dark One and the Evil Queen.

~

Everyone was on their toes the next day.

Evelina was scared and curious.

Curious as to what Pan looked like, and afraid as to what Pan was capable of.

Rumple told her everything she must know.

"Don't talk back, don't be sassy, don't lead off topic, and most importantly, speak only when spoken to, and don't give away any vital information about anything or anyone."

It was as if Evelina was meeting the queen of Dunbroch!

There were too many rules and as she sat at the kitchen table, trying her hardest to choke down her hotcakes, her thoughts scattered through her mind.

Rumple was to pick her up so he could walk her to City Hall. She was dressed in her best clothes. She had on a simple black dress that ended at her knees. She had on black see-through tights underneath and had on black flats. Basically, she dressed as if she was walking towards her death.

Which in a way she was.

Evelina wanted to be prepared just in case Pan decided to snap her neck during their meeting. She wanted to be dressed in advance for her funeral.

But when Snow saw her, she scolded Evelina.

"You can't wear that! Wear some color!" Snow complained but the blonde only huffed.

"I'm not exactly going to a cheerful place. I would stick out like a sore thumb if I wore something blue! Besides, this way, if I die, you wont have to change me into nice clothes for my funeral. If anything, you should be thanking me," Evelina protested but Snow wasn't having it.

Snow made Evelina change into a dress similar to the one she already had on but it was dark blue. She then twisted Evelina's platinum blonde hair up into a coronation bun, one Evelina had sported many times before.

"See? You look so much better," Snow said as she admired the young girl. Evelina responded with a scowl. Her future funeral plans had been ruined.

Again she waited for the Dark One, ready to go and get life over with. As she waited for Rumple, Evie sat at the kitchen table, writing her own Last Will and Testament. She left her prized movie collection to Henry, writing that he better take care of her action movies and to honor her memory by watching Sleepless in Seatle once a week.

She signed her will, and right on time, a knock rang through the loft and Evelina knew it was time. Emma glanced at her and gave her a reassuring smile. When she opened the door, Mr. Gold and Regina Mills walked in.

"Ready, dearie?" He asked and Evelina nodded.

"Yes," she replied and Snow ran down from upstairs and engulfed Evelina in a tight hug before letting go.

"Be safe."

Evelina nodded and shoved her Last Will into Snow's hands.

"Make sure Henry actually watches Sleepless in Seatle. If he doesnt, I will haunt him."

~

Evelina's breath was caught in her throat as they were mere steps away from City Hall. She remembered vaguely when she would go there to meet Regina every Thursday so she, Henry and the queen could go out for lunch. It was a nice time, and Regina always had a soft side towards her.

But there she was now, facing City Hall where she knew Pan had taken over Regina's office. She took a deep breath but couldn't calm her heart from beating so fast.

"Calm yourself, dearie," Rumpelstiltskin mumbled to her when he saw soft snowflakes fall from the sky, surrounding them. Evelina immediately noticed them and took another deep breath and began to think of happy thoughts. The snow slowly disappeared away.

"Alright Miss Frost, remember what I told you." Mr. Gold said and Evelina nodded.

She felt a gentle nudge on her back and turned to see Regina gesturing towards the intimidating building.

"Go on. We'll be out here waiting for you when you're done," she reassured and Evelina choked down a whimper.

"I feel like puking."

"Puke to her left, away from me."

And just as Evelina was about to glare at Regina, Rumpelstiltskin pushed her through the door and then slammed it behind her.

Evelina was now alone in the lobby of City Hall.

"Evelina Frost?"

The young Frost turned to see a boy with shaggy blonde hair and dull blue eyes. He had a scar trailing down his face, intimidating to Evelina.

"Yes?" Evelina squeaked, fear laced in her voice. The boy noticed and smirked a bit.

"This way, Miss Frost," he said and began walking away, expecting her to follow, which she did.

Evelina had never felt like puking so much in her life.

*unedited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 882 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
12.1K 535 12
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝�...
440K 12.5K 46
{Book 2 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to be in love with you?" "No, but I'll be sure to remind you in an hour." ~ O...
10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...