Saving Annabel

By justaddchocolate

when family is all you have left, you will do anything to save it ✦ Tucked away from Earth's toxic atmospher... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Important Annoucement

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!

36 7 3
By justaddchocolate

The first chapter of the revised version of Saving Annabel is up!! 

It is in a separate book on my profile that says: Saving Annabel(revised)

 Make sure to add the story to your library and read the first chapter! I promise it's A LOT better and very different so I would really appreciate it if you read it. I spent a lot of time editing it and I'm very proud of it so far so I hope you all enjoy it. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 11.6K 52
**This is a spin-off of my book Zero. Some of the characters will be the same, but this book can be read as a stand alone.** Everyone has made mistak...
The God Codex By EvaA

Science Fiction

20.2K 2.9K 30
2081. In a sinister world where human survival hinges on biotechnology, an oblivious sixteen-year-old possesses the one code to undo it all. Can she...
101K 4.7K 38
In a world torn between heroes and villains, it can be a dangerous and hostile place. Some take comfort in the Gifted that stand up against those wh...
196K 1.7K 93
In a dystopian future, the government allows parents to punish unruly teens with a selection of designer drugs designed to have kids humiliated by th...