Darkness Or Light

By chinaangel

Darkness or light. Which place would you rather be? What if everything in the world changed? If you could... More

New Day
Michael
James
Adnane
Jada
Love
Angel
Going Out
Dark Souls
Wrong
Bells
Guards
So Cold
All Together
Dreaming
In The Dark

Something New

4 1 3
By chinaangel

I guess it is now night because I am getting sleepy.  I curl up in a ball and fall to sleep.  As I start dreaming and I guess I was having nightmares also.  Because I woke someone up and I could feel them in the room with me.  I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.  She was amazing and smart.  From what I could tell.  She took my head and put it on her lap and told me to sleep that she would stay with me.  So I finally went back to sleep.  Then I felt something touch my neck but I thought I was dreaming again.  Because it did not hurt to much.

Then I woke up and felt funny.  I felt weak and wanted to eat really bad.  Then I wondered where was the girl.  Then she walked in with a smile and the room lit up more.  I could not take my eyes off of her.  She said she was going to get me some food.  I was happy to hear that.  After a short time she was back.  But she told me that I would go back to sleep and not feel a thing.  I did not know what she was talking about.  But she took my head and bit into my neck and yet it did not hurt to much and I did go back to sleep.  But when I woke again she was there by me and told me it was my turn to eat.  She said I had to bite into her neck and eat as much as I needed to.  That is what I did.  Now she is my world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
133K 507 38
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
73.5K 3.7K 37
β€’ Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue β€’ Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...