Dreaming

Now Michael is dreaming of Gaia the shattered remains of the mother planet that floats in contrast against the sky on a satellite planet,  but Alpha,  serving as evidence of the dark forces is surrounding the world.  In the wilderness is a lone explorer.  You have to understand the terrain,  natural resources,  and to domesticate the local creatures and build a home.  You must control the magical energy that goes through the planet,  or it will be a risk consumed by the darkness that permeates through out the planet.

As his dream goes on Gaia's existence is dictated by elemental forces that are primal,  it includes wind,  earth,  light,  darkness,  fire,  and water.  Sometimes they come crashing and causing earth shattering changes as they come through the world.  There are a number of various biome's that Gaia houses,  including forests that are lush and emerald green,  peaks of capped mountains shining like a diamond,  volcano clouded over with sulfur and ash,  and breezy floating islands with dark forests,  deep swamps so dark and gloomy,  and deep caverns with no light or darkness,  just silence.  Weather conditions are hot and cold,  you need food and water,  and tools to roam the land and the elements.

  Weather conditions are hot and cold,  you need food and water,  and tools to roam the land and the elements