Something New

I guess it is now night because I am getting sleepy.  I curl up in a ball and fall to sleep.  As I start dreaming and I guess I was having nightmares also.  Because I woke someone up and I could feel them in the room with me.  I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.  She was amazing and smart.  From what I could tell.  She took my head and put it on her lap and told me to sleep that she would stay with me.  So I finally went back to sleep.  Then I felt something touch my neck but I thought I was dreaming again.  Because it did not hurt to much.

Then I woke up and felt funny.  I felt weak and wanted to eat really bad.  Then I wondered where was the girl.  Then she walked in with a smile and the room lit up more.  I could not take my eyes off of her.  She said she was going to get me some food.  I was happy to hear that.  After a short time she was back.  But she told me that I would go back to sleep and not feel a thing.  I did not know what she was talking about.  But she took my head and bit into my neck and yet it did not hurt to much and I did go back to sleep.  But when I woke again she was there by me and told me it was my turn to eat.  She said I had to bite into her neck and eat as much as I needed to.  That is what I did.  Now she is my world.