His Ugly Mate

By TrippySoul

Fawn Jones has always been told she was ugly. That she was the definition of un-attractive. She had grown to... More

Meeting...Well Bitten By Mr.Keys |Prologue|
Mine....Only|Chap.1|
Pink Satin|Chap2|
Jealous Woes (Part One)|Chap3|
Jealous Woes (Part Two) |Chap.4|
Future Wife |Chap.5|
When The Exs Show Up... |Chap.6|
Mrs.Jones |Chap.7|
Momma Number Dos? |Chap.8|
September...Get Off My Girl |Chap.9|
Round One Complete...11 More To Go|Chap.11|
Baby Making Music |Chap.12|
Island Vybz (Part One) |Chap.13|
Island Vybz (Part Two) |Chap. 14|
Island Vybz (Part Three)|Chap.15|

Major Key |Chap.10|

1.8K 97 18
By TrippySoul

(A/N: Hey y'all. This chapter is kind of another filler but I like this chapter. I felt like I should update. The next chapter I'm planning on giving you guys an explicit scene. I hope you guys are okay with it. But it has to happen sooner or later. Oh yeah...you guys told me how my ex was a fuckboy and I'm totally aware 😂😂. But anyways, enjoooy! All the translations in this chapter will be commented at that point. I don't want to put them in the actual chapter. Translation done by google) (PS...Angel In The MM played as Stephen James fine ass. I know if you read your fair shares of BWWM novels you seen his sexy tattoo'd ass. 😩)

It was a few days later. Everything was running pretty smooth with the pack. Things were almost too quite. Honestly, it was beginning to bother me. Fawn was doing her atypical. Working her tail off and stressing herself out. But I was too busy to even stop her. We began to fade away. It was nights were I just stayed up at night and slept in the woods. I was taking more jobs around the pack and surrounding myself in my work. I don't know why exactly I was pushing my mate away but I was getting a bad feelings something was going to go wrong...and I didn't want her apart of it.

I was in the bathroom washing my face since it was the weekend, I was going to help out around the pack. Fawn walked into the bathroom with no words spoken. We fought last night about how much I was working so you could say we weren't talking. She rinsed off her face in the other mirror then at that moment I realized that she was butt naked dripping with water down her body. I knew my hard on was poking through my sweats but I didn't act on it. She looked at me and turned back towards the mirror.

She knew what she was doing...teasing me....

Staying mad at her was going to be hard. The fight we had last night was serious. She ended up tell me that maybe we should reconsider this marriage which pissed me off. She was right though, I had been spending less time with her. It wasn't because my love for her changed. I just was getting bad vibes. My wolf was telling me I was being an idiot by pushing my mate away we were both in agreement that something was off but he felt we should be bring our mate closer not farther away.

"Am I really that bad?! I'm standing here naked and my man doesn't even want touch me. Serve me more than a glance!" She fussed at me. My wolf whimpered and yelled at me as well. With all this yelling my head felt like it was about to imploded.

"Shut Up! Shut Up!" I yelled. She looked at me. Her titties bounced making me stare directly at her body. I took in a labored inhale and she frowned.

"Really John?" She asked. Honestly at that moment. I couldn't focus on nothing more than her sexy body. Everything about her was turning me on. Her tiny waist, her smooth thick chocolate legs, how delectable her apex looked, and last but not least that sexy ass frown she had when she was mad.

"Your not even listening to me." She fussed. I looked at her. My wolf was practically yelling at me to stop being an idiot.

You are an idiot! DO YOU NOT SEE YOUR SEXY THICK MATE NAKED IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOUR STILL JUST STANDING HERE LOOKING STUPID!

"Fawn...just leave me alone right now." I whispered. I was getting a major headache that wasn't going to go away. Fawn looked at me.

"No, I'm not." She protested.

"Leave now!" I yelled. She jumped and began to whimper. She stormed off and threw on her robe. She was in our room and started to get dressed rubbing cocoa butter all over her body. When I walked in she was massaging her breast. She didn't look up at me. She put on her bra and panties brushing past me to get a pair of the tights leggings she owned. She knew I didn't approve of her walking around the pack like that...she was doing this to test me. She put on her pink sports bra that left nothing to the imagination. Also she threw on a pair of black Nike pros. She also put on a pink warm up jacket that she left open. She tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Where is your shirt?" I asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Let me go." She murmured.

"Where the hell is your shirt!" I yelled. She yanked her arm out my grip and walked out. I sighed and ran my hand over my face. I put on my black v neck and my sneakers and walked out. Today, was the day we started to build the daycare. Apparently, it was Fawn's idea so I knew I would have to see her. When I walked outside to the grounds where we planned to lay the foundations. I seen Fawn talking with my worst enemy in this world.

"My name is Angel Daniels beautiful."

Angel Daniels and I have always been enemies since birth. He always seemed to show me up. We grew up together despite our fathers ruling over two different packs. He has always been the kiss ass all our lives. I always felt like my mom always loved him more. Especially how she would mention him every time I made a mistake. He has always been a slick son of bitch but hitting on my mate...now he was asking for his early death.

Fawn smiled at him and shook his hand." It's so nice to meet you. Thank you so much with helping us out and letting us use some of your arms for this project." Fawn beamed. He looked at her and smiled right back at her. His eyes scanned her body and he licked his lips.

"No problem Bella. Has anyone told you that you have a nice figure." He asked. She blushed again and moved a strand of hair out of her face.

"I've been told." She smiled. She didn't even mention that it was told to her by her mate.

"Spesso di bellezza al cioccolato" I can not believe this son of a bitch just told my wife she was a thick chocolate beauty. Now he for sure had to die. If you didn't notice me and him both speak Italian. It's a family thing.

"Grazie mille..." Wait! Fawn speaks Italian! She knew what he said! Even he looked up surprised and blushed a bright red. She told him thank you.

"I didn't know you spoke-" He said but she cut him off laying her hand on his shoulder.

"Italian... Yeah I speak a couple languages and my father was half Haitian and half Trini so I picked up some things like French from birth." She smiled. He gave her a big smile.

"This pack needs a Luna like you. Smart, Talented, Cultured, and Beautiful. FYI also qualities I need in a wife." He continued to flirt. She giggled and shook her head. He stared right at her chest and her flat stomach which was shown off in her tight ass black leggings. I walked up to them and she looked at me and sighed rolling her eyes.

"I'll talk to you later Angel. Yet again such a pleasure to meet you and thanks again." She strolled off completely ignoring my presences.

"Oh, trouble in paradise huh?" Angel chuckled. I glared at him. I was this close to ringing his neck. I just walked away...but what he said antagonized me.

"I mean I knew she was your mate, but damn I couldn't help myself. Did you see her ass. How is she still a virgin. It's okay, I'll break her walls in half. Have her screaming my name all night. Le sue belle urla" He spoke smugly. I dragged him behind the pack house so nobody would have to see me kill his ass. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pinned him to the wall. Although he looked unfazed.

"Don't you ever talk about my mate like that. You hear me. She's mine." I growled. He smirked and got out of my grip walking away. I took multiple deep breaths just to make myself calm down.

"Hey Johnathan." I looked up to see Fiona. She smiled at me. I rolled my eyes on the inside.

"Hi Fiona is there anything important that you want." I growled. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes you Johnathan. I can be your Luna. Other packs will love me and will want to be around you. Your fat bitch now can't do that. She's how and I see that she can't satisfy you just because you haven't been talking to her. Don't stress I can make you feel good." This girl had the nerve to try to get down on her knees. Before I could even push her away I felt a smack to my face. I looked at an angry Fawn. She threw my promise ring at me. It was my grandmother's engagement band which she told me to give to my mate when the time was right.

Fawn stormed off and Angel looked at me and shook his head.

"What your the one trying to get with my mate." I questioned. He shook his head.

"John your really an idiot. You have this beautiful woman that wants to do right by this pack, and you. And you've been ignoring her. Stupid. When you feel it's something about to go wrong...you get closer to her that's a major key. But go get her before she leaves your dumb ass for good." Angel said before walking away. I looked at him and ran into the pack house.

When I made it into my room. Fawn was packing all the things she brought. Throwing everything into a duffle bag. She looked so pissed off.

"Baby." I whispered. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Johnathan Keys get away from me now. We're done!" She screamed. Those words made me whimper. My wolf was whimper practically crying. I was about go cry but I stopped myself. I walked up to her. I gripped her wrist and pinned them to the bed. Which in result her body bent over as I leaned against her.

"We're not over,until I say we are which will be never. Your mine." I growled into her ear. I bit her earlobe and she moaned loudly. I smacked her butt.

"You hear me?" I asked pulling on her hair lightly

"..."She didn't say anything. I bit into her neck blowing on her newly formed passion marks. She shivered.

"I said did you hear me." I asked again smirking.

"Yes" She moaned out.

"Yes what?" I asked smacking her butt.

"Yes Daddy" She replied. I let go of her hair and her body flopped on the bed. Her hair was all over the place and she was shivering. I smirked.

"I'm still mad at you." She said. I frowned she sat on the bed and gave me an angry scowl.

"Baby I'm sorry. Fiona was trying to do that. I went back there yo strangle Angel for flirting with you, and I should be mad but I can't because I been pushing you away. But I'm getting bad vibes and I just didn't want you apart of that." I stated she looked at me and wrapped her arms around me. She pecked on my lips and rubbed the nap of my neck.

"Well you should have just told me you needed some space. But you just pushed me away like you didn't want me. You didn't even desire me. I tried my hardest for you to notice me. I was naked this morning and you didn't even touch me!" She said pouting. I nodded and grabbed her thighs in my hands. I got down on my knees looking between her legs at the wet spot forming at the apex of her leggings.

"I'm sorry I've been acting like this baby. You know that I'm forever you jealous possessive jerk of a husband. Which is why I was ready to strangle my arch enemy who you seem to be to close with. Wassup with y'all?" I asked. Getting pissed even thinking about it again. I rubbed her thigh sensually.

"Nothing. I call him up for his men in the pack that could help me out." She said looking at me. Something gave the vibe like it was something more but I left it alone. I took off her leggings and put her to sleep...if you know what I mean...

After she fell asleep, I went downstairs. Angel and his men were packing up to leave. Fawn made sure that everyone was fed well that helped. She cooked food for everyone. Angel looked at me and smirked. I scratched the back of my neck and walked up to me.

"Look man....thanks for knocking some sense into me. You're right I been making some dumb decisions. But you know that you've always been the one better at those kind of things. Well you still better at everything compared to me." I muttered. He looked at me,and scrunched up his face.

"What the hell are you talking about John? You've always been the perfect one. Perfect grades, perfect business,perfect wife." He stated. I looked at him.

"I was always competing with you Angel. You never tried but was so damn perfect, you were always the ladies man, people love you, you know how to run a pack. My Mom considered giving you the pack and it's my birth right." I said. He chuckled.

"Trust me I always got the riot act about how well manner John was so I became the exact opposite." He shrugged. I nodded understand. All our lives we believe we had to become each other an one up each other when we have always been fine.

"Um...Angel quick question. What is going on with you and my mate. She told me she just called you up for some men...but I think it's something more." I asked. Angel rubbed the back of his neck.

"I really shouldn't be telling you this but...she called me a couple days ago asking to meet up and talk about the arrangements. We met up and everything was going fine. I could smell you on her so I knew she was your mate, and I can also tell that she was down. I started by complementing her. She blushed and I knew that you was doing something wrong. She seemed so surprised to hear someone giving her compliments and I know you have a flattering tongue so it was something off" He said. I listened intently. If this conversation ends with him kissing her he's going to die and I will go ballistic.

"So I pushed her enough where she told me how you'd been over working and ignoring her. I told her that if we pretended to even feel like we was feeling each other it would snap you into your senses...and here we are." He stated. I looked Angel in a whole different light after today.

"Thanks man...I was acting stupid. I have this gorgeous mate and I wouldn't even touch her while she was naked. I was tripping in the head." I stated. Angel looked at me like he was about to slap me.

"You did what?!" He screamed. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"So your telling me. As beautiful as your mate is...how sexy and curvy she is and you didn't fuck the living crap out of her virgin ass. I bet she tight too. Damn." He said butting his button lip. I smacked the back of his head and he snapped out of it.

"Fantasize about my mate one more time and you will die. It doesn't matter how fucking tight she is." I said making him laugh. I did as well. I dapped him up

"Thanks Angel." I said. He nodded.

"Dude it's no problem." He shrugged. My dad and Ms.Rhonda walked down the stairs. Angel looked right at Ms.Rhonda.

"Hey Angel son number 2." How you doing?" My dad asked giving him a man hug. Angel smiled.

"Hey Pops wassup. Who is this gorgeous milf over here?" He asked. I shook my head. Ms.Rhonda blushed and my dad growled.

"Oh I ain't see the mark okay. I see you Pops. How you pull her off. She sexy as hell." Angel said making me laugh.

"I have you know that she been down for a long time. We've always been rocking. And she love me so..." My dad said making us both laugh. I shook my head at him.

"Angel you've never met my niece have you?" My dad asked. Angel shook his head no.

"Willow come here I have someone to meet and bring Nathan." My dad called. Willow walked down the steps with Nathan in her arms. When she hit the base were she stood. She paused and slowly turned towards Angel. He looked at her and basically melted...but on the inside. On the outside he kept up his hard exterior. Willow was basically shaking. My dad grabbing Nathan.

"Angel this my niece Willow and my great nephew Nathan." My dad said. Nathan went towards Angel right away. My dad wasn't going to let him go until Nathan began to cry until he got into Angel's arms who smiled.

"Dada." Nathan smiled. Was that his first words. Angel smiled.

"Yeah I'm your dada and your mommy's." Angel said smirking at Willow who look shocked at what was happening.

"Wait what?" My dad asked. I laughed. When I went to Sanford Academy the prep school for werewolves in highs school my major was mate studies. You put those pieces together when your around people that are mates.

"She's my mate pops." Angel chuckled. My dad smiled so did I. It was time for my baby cousin to have someone to love her.

Willow started to cry. Angel engulfed her in a hug. "Finally..." She muttered into his chest.

He rubbed her hair. "Let it come out baby. I know he hurt you, but I'm not him. I love you baby." Angel cooed and she wiped her tears and he helped.

"No..." Nathan pouted willing her tears. She let out a smile.

"That right man never making mommy cry or any girl. That's a major key ." Angel said. We all laughed.

This dude watching DJ Khaled's Snapchat waaaaaaay too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 2.7K 17
"Hola soy pus la creadora no xD cosas que tengo que comentar no soy experta en esto, no actualizó rápido etc" "Datos de la historia:" el ship princip...
62K 7.9K 35
Libro 2 "Bilogía tentación". Se puede leer sin necesidad de leer el libro anterior. ¿Qué pasa cuando el amor se encuentra al lado de una persona pr...
48.9K 1.5K 39
Esta Historia contiene partes +18 si no te gusta este tipo de lecturas plis no denuncies Esta historia es sobre lukas y tn espero que les guste💖
137K 12.3K 11
¿Cuánto esta bien entregarle al otro? ¿Con cuanto alguien se siente satisfecho? Dinero, fama, éxito.. O tal vez... ¿nuestra propia vida? Fiorella se...