Contracted

By BenAndEJ

Emi is sold to the prince of Volistinia. Which is a country in the vampire dimension. Dimitri is the prince w... More

prologue
ch.1 Sold
ch.2 healing process
ch.3 stuff happens
ch.4 you have a what
ch.5 a party
ch.6 annoyance
ch.7 a difderent kind of work
ch.8 mine
ch.9 a new moon for a new trip
(A/N)
ch. 11 searching
ch.12 complex
ch.13
ch.14
ch. 15 Power
ch. 16 The other person

ch.10 again

14 4 2
By BenAndEJ

A/N
There is going to be a lot of dialog in his chapter... So sorry readers.

Dimitri POV:

Emi rubbed her eyes as she walked out of the bus. I quickly grabbed her bags from the bus and lead her to my car. I thanked the teachers and Samuel for watching after her.

The car sped down the road to my house. Emi slept the whole way. She must have been exhausted.

I helped her out of the vehicle. Emi followed me up the stairs to my room. I carried her bags and set them on my bed. Emi sat down and started unpacking her things. I grabbed Emi's hand to make her stop.

"What Dimitri?" Emi sounded concerned.

"Don't push yourself. I know you're exhausted."

"Don't pry Dimitri. Now that I'm back I need to do my chores and such." Emi tried to waver my thoughts.

"No. I'm exhausted too. So we can go to sleep and do chores in the morning." I was exhausted, but no nearly as much as she obviously was.

"Please Dimitri. Let me work." Emi tried again unsuccessfully.

"Now its an order Emi. Just go to sleep." I took the bags off of the bed.

Emi crawled into the bed and under the blankets. I sighed and went to my closet to grab clothes for her. I walked back into the room and Emi looked at me funny. I handed her the clothes and she changed. She walked over to me and put my forehead on hers.

Emi grabbed my hand and brought me to the bed. She pushed me slightly so I would sit. At first I didn't know away she was doing. Then she put her hand on my forehead and then hers. That means one of us has a fever.

"Emi?"

"It's you this time Dimitri." Emi pushed me again. This time so I would lay down. I rolled my tired eyes and rolled to my side of the bed and got under the comforter. "Now I will sleep, but only if you stay asleep tomorrow."

"Persuasive." Emi glared at me. "Fine deal."

I kissed emis forehead and we both laid down on the bed and fell into slumber.

I patted the bed. No Emi. I opened my eyes groggily looking around the room. Still no sign of her. I stood up feeling light headed. I need blood. I walked to the kitchen where Emi usually works on Saturday. Some maids and servants nodded in respect.

"Where's Emi?" I asked a strawberry blonde haired girl.

"Emi left with master William this morning." The girl replied.

"What? Where?" I was confused why he needed her.

"I'm sorry Dimitri, but I don't know the answer to that."

I turned around and stormed off into my study. I was furious. I knew this was bad if father took her. I waited in my study for hours until my father returned.

Emi wasn't with him. "Where is she?" I angrily slammed my hands on my desk.

"Who?" Dad looked at his nails mildly ignoring me.

"You know fucking who!"

"Oh! The cute little slave girl. You needn't worry about her. She was a pretty penny."

"You sold her you bastard?" I yelled vainly.

"She was in the way. And she sold for thirty grand." Father held up a hand full of cash.

"Who bought her?"

"You are not allowed to know."

"I will find her."

"And then what? She is just a servant. She never loved you." That stung.

I ran out of the room angry. I went downstairs ready to strangle someone.

"Dimitri?" The same maid said.

"Blood." I extended my hand.

I watched as she went to the fridge and pulled some blood bags out. I snatched them up and drank my fill. I grabbed a bottle of alcohol and went to my study.

Having a fever didn't help this situation. I took a swing. I typed on the computer. Another swig. I hacked into the nearest auction house. Her name was there, but not whom she was sold to. One swig after another I found little by little more information. It's been three weeks.

Emi POV:

Allen was one of my previous masters. He abused me. He whipped when I was bad. And when I was good. I'm there now.

Allen pulled up my shirt and caressed my stomach with one hand. Wit the other he unhooked my bra. He looked up at my terrified face. He was happy I looked like that. I was always his favorite slave. Allen moved both his hands to my breasts. He groped me while he kissed me. Allen eased my shirt off over my head and practically ripped off my skirt and panties. I could feel his erection through his pants.

Allen made out with me while he fondled my butt and breast. He finally took off his shirt and pants. Allen peppered disgusting kisses down my body and started to lick me until I was wet. He pulled out his penis and I could feel the tears sting my eyes for another night while he put it in. This was not and never will be pleasurable. He thrusted himself into me and I could hear myself sob every time he did.

Allen moved positions three times that night. He came six. I don't think my body could last any longer than it did. I was fading in and out of continuousness throughout the last hour. My eyes burned from crying and my legs and back hurt from Allen's forceful thrusting for hours.

Allen tied me up for the ninth night in a row. I was tied to his bed so I wouldn't want to leave. I couldn't do anything. I felt helpless. My scars were only healing slowly. I had little medical treatment and when I needed to use the bathroom I was in so much pain I couldn't move and had Allen carry my naked body.

I fell asleep not facing Allen. In the morning I slowly put my clothes on. I cleaned as much as I could with my wrist tied to the bed. I fell as I tried to stumble around.

I sat on the bed waiting for something to happen. It's already been weeks and nothing. No one will come for me. I should know that by now. Allen tells me that every day.

Allen walked into the room. He closed the door behind him. I looked up at him and my neck cramped. Allen kissed me hard before picking up my body and taking me to the bathroom. He left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to get me lunch. It might seem like I'm calm about this, but I'm petrified.

I tried to stand up, only to fall. Allen heard me bang and came to get me.

"Are you trying to leave?" Allen said with a devilish smile.

"N-no master. I was trying to stand up to walk to the bath."

"I dint believe you. What will it be tonight?" Allen grabbed my wrist and stood me up violently.

"No please!" My legs gave out under me and my body was hanging by my wrist.

"Aw. Shes pleading. Emi don't you know you were always my favorite?" Allen grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I know master." I could feel my eyes tearing up. "You love me the most."

"That's a good girl. Now let's eat." Allen carried me to the bed and laid me down.

I ate slowly. Allen watched me carefully. I could feel my arms and hands shaking with ever spoon full of the chicken and soup.

When I finished Allen put my dishes into the kitchen. He came back and kissed me again. I closed my eyes as he dragged his hands along my body.

Knock knock.

I heard the door and Allen rolled his eyes. He stood up and went to get it. I couldn't hear who it was. It was probably no one for me. Allen was quickly back into the room.

"Who was it?" I was curious.

"A sales man."

"Oh." I said with sadness in my voice.

"Oh? You know no one will come to get you." He kissed my forehead.

"I know master."

I was upset that no one was ever going to get me. It made me really sad thinking of Dimitri. The way Samuel would flip tables and destroy a planet from his anger. He would've definitely hit Dimitri for this. Dimitri would take it because he would blame himself. I hope he's not sick anymore. Dimitri. I'm never going to see you again am I?

A/N

Short chapter!IK! I hope all of you are looking the story as much as I am!

Again sorry for all the dialog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 27
Ally and Logan's son is now the prince and with his mate Isabella. But now like Ally Isbella's mate life isn't so smiple. What happens when a strange...
699K 33.5K 44
*Third book* When Dimitri suddenly disappears, Sage and Sara must step up and face their own problems while leading the kingdom and saving their fath...
5.7M 171K 46
Gwen's just waiting in disgust for the day she'll get bought by a vampire. The day she'll get a master of her own like all the other humans who have...
71.5K 2.1K 32
Rose wakes up to some news she would rather not hear, but there is nothing that can be done to change it. Follow the story as she and Dimitri face ne...