Is Love Enough (The Fosters)

By wonwow

Two completely different people, brought together under a very different set of circumstances. Maybe it's lov... More

Is Love Enough : Fanfiction based on The Fosters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

1.1K 47 11
By wonwow

warning : the phone number below, is fake do not call it c;

Brandon

LOST

Callie Jacob, 16 year old, female, brown hair and eyes, last seen : walking out of her foster house, with her hands behind her back and into a dark blue Honda Accord, with dark tinted windows and a blue sticker image of a skull. She also was wearing gray-green army jacket with black t-shirt and dark jeans

Kidnapped by a 20 year old man, Liam Olmstead, sandy-brown short hair, brown eyes, last seen : wearing blue jeans, and a light brown t-shirt

Please Call (864)-223-4678 if you spot this girl, or this man

My fists clenched tightly, I hate seeing these signs everywhere, seeing her face plastered on walls, ignored by all passerby's. Nobody cared, nobody seemed to care that somewhere, a 16 year old girl was being held captive by a 20 year old man. God only knows, what he could be doing to her. And just the fucking thought of it, made me wanna want to punch something. He was a sick person. 

Callie

"We're leaving, --" I could hear faint muffled voices. A sudden pang hit my side and head, and I emitted a quiet groan. My throat was extremely parched, and I could barely breathe. I was laying on something hard and cold. My eyelids fluttered open slowly, and I could now see, that I was lying on a fucking metal cot. Who the hell owns a metal cot? Obviously, Liam belonged in an insane asylum, for fuck's sake. 

I wonder if anyone would ever even find me, it seemed unlikely. As I lay there, my cheek pressed up against the frigid metal, I could only hope for the dream that someone would come come rescue me from this hell hole. I clenched my fingers tightly and scrunched up my face, and I wished hard, for a savior. 

"The bitch is finally awake, took her long enough." A gravelly, unknown voice echoes throughout the vast basement, reaching my ears. His voice alone made me cringe. He sounded sadistic, enjoying inflicting pain on others. The worst.

"Come on girl, let's get going. We're leaving this place." The mystery new guy grunted. I shrieked through the duct tape attached to my mouth as his rough hands grasped my waist and threw me to the hard chilled ground. My body went numb as a flash of cold and pain flew through me.

"Who's the mighty one now?" Liam asked, his face next to mine, kneeling beside my limp body. I refused to reply, and he grabbed me by my hair, "ANSWER ME!" He yelled furious, into my ear. I flinched and a million thoughts ran around in my mind, "You are." I answered, my voice barely audible. "What?" Liam asked again, a smirk playing across his features. "You're the mighty one." I spoke again, a little louder. "That's right, Callie." He loosened his grip on my hair and I fell against the cement ground again, the impact making my head throb.

Liam grasped my arms and forced me up and shoved me into the wall. I saw his face, shaven and clean, as if everything was normal. I turned my stiff neck an inch to see the mystery guy. 

He was definitely no one I had ever known before. He was clean-shaven with shaggy black hair. His eyes were a piercing green / blue / gray / yellow mixture, but they were filled malice and poison. He was lean and tall, and towered over me. He walked over to me, a smirk creeping upon his face.

"My name is Aaron, and I would say it's nice to meet you, but it's really not." His rough voice spat out sarcastic words. I kept my expression stone cold and reacted to his introduction.

"Well it's not nice to meet you." I spat with venom lacing through my words.

He smirked and nodded at Liam, "I like this girl, she has bite."

Liam slapped 'Aaron' on the back, in a brotherly way, and smiled. "Specially picked for you".

Thoughts jumbled up in my head, 'specially picked for you', what the hell did that mean? Everything was just so fucked up and confusing, I didn't even know what was right anymore or what anything really meant. I couldn't even properly decipher his words. It must've shown on my face, because Aaron spoke up with a malice filled grin, "Confused?" I just raised my eyebrows, not wanting to show any signs of weakness. 

"Liam didn't really want you here, to torture you." He paused, most likely for dramatic effect, "It was me who asked him to bring you." 

Brandon

"Leave me alone." I grumbled sleepily.

"Brandon, you need to get up and get dressed, honey." Mom comfortingly rubbed my back and placed a folded, fluffy, blue towel on the lamp stand by my head. "Take a shower too, okay?" She kissed me on the forehead, and walked out my room with a last glance before she stepped out into the hallway.

I snuggled deeper into my blankets as the image of a torn up Callie flashed in front of my eyes, the depression of the situation hit me straight on, once again, and I just wanted to stay comfortable in the safety of my comforter. But I knew that the long weekend was over and I had to get up and get going. I grabbed the towel on my lamp stand and wrapped it around me for warmth as I exited my bed. 

I turned the shower knob to the hottest water it could get to and waited. After a few moments, I stuck a hand through the shower curtain to test the heat and stepped in, satisfied. I let the steaming hot water run through my short hair and stream down my back. It was therapeutic, really. It just washed away all my worries, stresses, and all my bleak thoughts for an instant. It was just the pulsating sound of my heartbeat and steady stream of water. I hummed a soft tune, and closed my eyes. 

After I dried myself off, I slipped on a plain dark green t-shirt and a pair of light washed jeans. I flipped my towel dried, dark brown hair and looked at my reflection in the full length mirror. I had dark circles around my eyes and my skin tone seemed unnaturally pale. I ignored my unhealthy appearance and placed my dirty clothes and the towel in the crook of my arm and dropped them in the laundry basket lined against the corner. 

As I walked into the kitchen, I noticed everyone but Mom was gone. "Where's everyone?" I asked, trying to sound curious, even though I really didn't care.

"They left already. School started over an hour ago, I woke you up late." Mom answered, meanwhile making a sandwich.

"Why?" I asked cautiously, hoping she wouldn't suddenly change her mind.

"Stef and I thought maybe you could use a day off." She answered, a motherly smile on her face. I nodded and walked forward to give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and walked back upstairs.

"Hey! Take a sandwich, you need to eat some more." She called after me. I walked back and grabbed the plate which held the sandwich and an apple and mumbled a thanks before heading back towards my room. 

***

"Mom, I'm just gonna take a walk, for some fresh air, okay?" I yelled from the front door, my hand already twisting the knob. She yelled back an 'okay' and I directed myself out and away from our house. Not because I didn't love it, I just needed something new and fresh, to just let me properly breathe for the first time since Callie was gone. My feet seemed to direct me to creek in the middle of the forest, where my dad used to take me when I was a little boy. As I arrived, I took out my still uneaten sandwich and apple and plopped down on a log to eat. 

I sat there for a while, just eating and thinking, enjoying the rare sound of silence. Just the birds chirping and the occasional rustles coming from the bushes. But I wasn't scared, I had been coming here since I was 3, and nothing bad had ever happened.

When my watch beeped in alert of lunch time, for school, I decided to head back, mom was probably worrying about me. As I headed along the dirt path, I decide to stray into the border of the woods, and walk along there instead. It wasn't before too long that I heard the sound of a car engine rumbling down the path, coming closer. As it passed by, I could see that the car had tinted windows, a dark blue Honda Accord and as it rolled by I could see a blue sticker on the back with a skull on it. 

"and into a dark blue Honda Accord, with dark tinted windows and a blue sticker image of a skull." 

The words from The Wanted poster flashed in front of my eyes. Could Callie be in there? I have to take my chances.

I ran after the car and threw a nearby rock at it's back window, "Stop!" I yelled, the car kept on going, "I know who you are."

The car stopped. 

And the front door of the vehicle swung open. 

And a man stepped out, holding a gun.

~

I give you all permission to slap me repeatedly,

im so sorry x10000000

its just im so busy and thats a shit excuse i knoww

but ill be back.

160 reads? 30 votes? 15 comments

love you lots - blessing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 353 18
A couple becomes famous together but hides their relationship because of hate they're receiving.
97.6K 4.7K 75
With all the madness surrounding the couple they finally agree to focus on bettering their relationship. Which mean setting healthy boundaries with f...
48.7K 3.2K 47
Zac and Fatima love at first sight will they be able to overcome this "Journey Together" read and find out as they conquer every obstacle that stands...
41.3K 2.1K 30
Sometimes you fall in love with your stalker. Dont believe me ? Join Kairi and watch it happen.