When I'm Gone || Jeon Jung Ko...

By wxtxrfxll

❝Heartbreak. That's what I felt. It hurt. Foolish. That's what I was. Treating her like she was a toy I could... More

제1장
제2장
제3장
제4장
제5장
제6장
제7장
제8장
제9장
제10장
제11장
제12장
제12.5장-Ji Young's Birthday Special
제13장
제14장
제15장
제16장
제17장
제18장
제19장
제20장
제21장
제22장
제23장
제24.5장 - #꾹이생일ㅊㅋ
제25장
제26장
제27장
제28장
제29장
제30장
제31장
제32장
제32.5장 - Christmas Special

제24장

389 30 27
By wxtxrfxll

CHAPTER 24

"HAH he asked you out for real this time?!" So Nyeo said. We were chilling in my room while I told the 3 of them about the whole story with Jung Kook, "you said no, right?"

"Yep."

"Ah, good job. I wouldn't of trusted him."

I sighed, "but the thing is..."

So Nyeo groaned, "you're not reconsidering him, right?"

"He said he's been trying to improve himself for me. Do you see how much dedication that is?!"

"She's right," Ming Hua said, "he really likes Ji Young that much if he's willing to change himself."

"But he's also really famous too," stated Kang Woo, "what's he gonna do about those fans that are like— insane for him?"

----------

Jung Kook's P.O.V

"Aye~" V said as he sat next to me, "you've been sulking for a few days, what's wrong?"

"Hyung... What do you think Bang PD would say about any of the members being in a relationship?"

"Huh? Why would you—" he gasped, "wait a minute... Are you dating someone?!"

He said that a little too loudly, "shush, I'm not, I'm just curious."

"Hey~" Ji Min said as he sat down with us, "you alright?"

"Hey, Ji Min, do you know anything about why he's in such a sad mood?" V asked.

Ji Min and I exchanged looks, "do you want me to tell him?"

"Hey~ that's no fair!" Whined V, "you guys are keeping secrets from the members?!"

"You haven't even answered my question yet," I said.

"I don't know! Ask PD-nim yourself."

"Huh?" Ji Min questioned.

----------

"Why? Are you dating someone?"

"No... But... I..." I didn't know how to put my words out.

"Is another member dating someone?"

"No! Not that I know of, at least."

He sighed, "Jung Kook, you're still very young and you deserve to live like a normal teenager. Unfortunately you can't do everything that other kids your age do."

"But you also deserve to have a love life, at one point you're gonna be married and maybe have your own family and I can't stop you from doing that."

I let out a breath in relief, that means he's fine with it, right?

"But if you want to date someone, you have to be able to take all of the criticism from fans and all of your other peers, you also have to make sure your partner is handling the criticism too."

"So... You'd be fine if..." I started.

"Go ahead, but be careful, this is the only chance I'll be giving you, and you should give it a few days before announcing it to the public, alright?"

"Of course," I said before bowing, "thank you!"

I walked out of the office feeling quite relieved— maybe I can prove myself to her, right?

----------

"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS COCKBLOCK I'M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT," yelled So Nyeo as we were watching another episode of 'The Heirs.'

"You've never watched this before?" Ming Hua asked.

"No, I've watched it, but I'm always 100% done with Young Do I swear— TAKE THOSE EYEBROWS AND FLY AWAY PLEASE."

I bursted into laughter after hearing So Nyeo's remark, before I heard my phone receive a notification. It was a text from Jung Kook.

hi

uh

hi

are you busy at the moment?

yeah

why

oh ok

can we meet up tomorrow?

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard So Nyeo yell at the TV. Can she get anymore louder?

Kang Woo spoke, "So Nyeo, I think you should calm down—"

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! THIS BITCH-ASS MOM IS PISSING THE HELL OUT OF ME SHE'S SO IRRELEVANT I—"

"So Nyeo," I said, giving her a look to signal for her to quiet down.

I looked back at my phone screen. What does he want this time?

uh

ok

when and where?

the café

4pm maybe?

sure

"You know..." Ming Hua said, "sometimes I wonder if Ji Young's life will ever turn out like Kim Tan's."

"Boy," I said, "what drugs are you on?"

"No~ because, you know, you're in a rich family and stuff. What if your parents arrange a marriage for you with another person from a rich family?"

"Pfft, right," I said, secretly scared he might actually jimx that, "my dad will probably arrange a marriage for my sister or some—"

That's when I realized my sister is already married.

"Ji Young?" Kang Woo said while waving his hand in my face.

"Huh? Anyway, there's no way my life is a drama or anything."

"Hmm," said So Nyeo, "let's see; you're not a heiress but you're in a wealthy family, Jung Kook is that first male lead character who's always a jerk to the main girl but slowly falls in love with her. Is there that one second male lead guy who's actually nice to you who we don't know of?"

I thought carefully, before everyone's eyes landed on Ming Hua.

"Huh, me? No! I don't think of Ji Young in that way."

"Are you sure?" So Nyeo says with a smirk.

"We don't like each other that way, okay?" I said, "I've even told him multiple times he's like an older brother to me."

"Ah, boo you," So Nyeo said, "so does that mean there's another guy we don't know about?"

She gasped, "did you meet someone during your orientation day?!"

"Well yeah, I met up with an old childhood friend, but I doubt he has feelings for me."

"You never know, that's the whole thing about dramas— it's a love triangle; first male lead likes the main girl, the main girl likes the second male lead—"

"Hey!" I said, "when did I ever say I liked him?"

"Then who do you like?"

I froze. Even I don't know who I like. Unless...

"Anime characters don't count." said So Nyeo, I sighed.

"I don't know then! I actually don't. It's like I'm stuck in between who I think is attractive and who I actually want to date."

"Well who do you think is attractive then? Aside from all of those celebrities that don't know you exist and stuff."

"Uhh... So people I actually know?"

"Yep."

"I don't know."

So Nyeo took me by the shoulders and shook me, "STOP LYING!"

"I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW! I don't know who—"

"Aish," she said before letting go of me, "you're no fun."

Jung Kook.

What?

Jeon Jung Kook.

What about him?

Wait why am I even talking to myself in my head.

Isn't that what they usually put in books?

Books? What—

NEVER MIND.

So what about him?

Don't you think he looks a bit attractive?

Huh?

Admit it~

Hell no. Why would I say that—

Yeah yeah, he's a jerk and all but LOOK AT THAT FACE.

What the hell are you— am I— even thinking about?

Stop lying to yourself, hun.

Who said I was lying to myself?

Me. Well, you— your... self.

... The fuck.

"You okay?" Said Kang Woo, interrupting my conversation with... Myself. Am I slowly becoming insane? Or is it normal for people to be talking to themselves in their head? I really need to get more sleep...

----------

I'm laughing it's like jiyoung has this side to her that knows she's in a fanfiction omg

**OK BUT CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SONG STAN TALENT STAN ASTRO

**i finished this at 3am again I NEED TO BE STOPPED

Media: Astro - First Love/Innocent Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 20 7
Jungkook x reader *DISCLAIMER - None of the characters' descriptions in this story is real. It has nothing to do with any idols in real life. The sto...
8.3K 329 31
"I hate him... so why do I feel this way?" (Yep that's our cheesy little quote thing xD) Bullies aren't always rotten people and Y/n soon finds that...
15.6K 772 54
What happens when an traditional Indian nerd and a korean idol fall in love? ""joon now we can't stay together I am different from you..our culture...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...