Til'Death (BOOK III)

By daexstories

All couples go through it , but it takes a real couple to get through it. Amaru and Damita are back and more... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
R.I.P.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please Read
Hi.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
lil announcement
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Family Ties

Chapter 15

1.7K 77 22
By daexstories

The alarm clock sounded , waking me up.  I woke up on top of Amaru with my shirt raised up exposing all of body.

"Wake up." I said poking Amaru's face. He turned the opposite direction ignoring me.

I straddled him and nibbling on his ear. "Wake up baby." I whispered rubbing my hand down his chest until I reached his manhood.

I started to rub on him and he was getting hard. Finally he woke up and started to rub on my butt.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish girl." He smiled.

I pushed his hands off of me and got off of the bed. "Wake up before we miss breakfast." I said rolling my eyes.

"My bad baby I forgot" he stretched and then climbed out of the bed.

I went in the bathroom and put in my long black dress and placed a pair of sunglasses on my head.

"Babe, hurry up and get dressed." I said getting irritated.

"Here put this on." I said handing him an outfit I picked out for him when I was looking through his clothes.

He can be a bit slow when he just waking up so I picked his clothes out , a white and blue jersey with some khaki cargo shorts. The rest of the outfit was up to him.

He put on a hat and chains and we left out of the room. I grabbed onto his hand and held him close as we entered the elevator.

"This dress new?" He asked spinning me around so that he could look at my dress.

"Yeah." I laughed shyly.

"We might have to circle back to the room. You got me staring." He laughed.

I laughed and stood in front of him in the elevator. He wrapped his arms around me and started to whisper dirty things in my ear.

"Baby stop." I laughed.

"What? I can't tell my wife she fine." He laughed.

There was a group of older black women watching us.

He laid his head and the side of my neck and whispered "when we get back to the room tonight, Ima tear that ass up." He whispered as he kissed my neck softly.

"Are you all newlyweds?" One of the women asked as he rubbed on my behind.

"No ma'am, we've been married 5 years." Amaru responded still rubbing on me.

"Really, you all look so young." She laughed.

"How old are you?" Another lady asked.

"I'm 27 and bald head over here is 28." I laughed. He let me go and smacked his lips.

"You always playing." He laughed.

"Do you all have children?" The other woman asked.

"We have a four year old. She'll be five soon though. We got married when she was pregnant." He responded.

"Now I know you didn't marry her because she was pregnant." The lady said pointing her finger at him.
"No ma'am , I proposed to her before we found out she was pregnant." He laughed.

The elevator dinged and we all got off , walking into room that they serve breakfast in.

"You mind if we eat with you all?" The lady asked.
"Oh not at all." I smiled.

I walked around the table looking to see what I wanted, there were so many choices.

"Hey Damita right?" Somebody said from behind me.
"Yes?" I turned around with an attitude.
"Remember me? From Kroger's?" He said holding his hands out.

"Oh hi." I laughed awkwardly.
"You look better since I saw you." He said with smile.

I looked around to see if Amaru was watching because I know how he can be.
"Hey baby. Who's this?" He asked wrapping his arm around me with his plate in his other hand.

"Umm this is uh." I said trying to think of his name.
"Terry." He said finishing my sentence.
"Oh wassup, I'm Amaru. Her HUSBAND." He said grabbing my waist tighter.

"Oh well you're a lucky man." He laughed.
"See you around." He waved and walked away.

My eyes almost popped out of my head, I can't believe he said that.
"Who the fuck is that Damita?" He asked taking his hand from around me.

"Baby don't be upset. I barely know him. I only met him once at the grocery store." I said trying to assure him he had nothing to worry about.

"Yeah whatever." He said sucking his teeth.

He started to walk away from me and grabbed his arm pulling him back towards me.

"Baby." I said grabbing his hand.

"I hear you Damita. I ain't even tripping. I know you just friendly." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and let his hand go , walking towards the table we were sitting at.

I sat down and he sat next to me.
"What you wanna do after this baby?" He asked caressing my hand.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said dryly.
We ate in silence and once we were done, the waiters came to grab our stuff.

"Nice meeting you all." I said to the group of women as we walked out.

They waved back and we were gone. Since we didn't know our way around Hawaii , Amaru ordered a driver to take us around the city.

"Today I'm going to take you all sight seeing. Then there's a luau at 3:30. After that you all can do whatever." The driver said as we entered the car.

The ride to wherever we going was big long but it was worth the wait.

"Welcome to Hualālai." He said as we pulled up.
"This is the home of one of our most active volcanoes ." He said.

Amaru got out of the car and opened the door for me, helping me out.

It was beautiful, the volcano was surrounded with water and people were taking pictures of it.

"Will it erupt while we're walking on it?" I asked as we got closer to it.

"Oh no, Hualālai hadn't erupted in 200 years. You will be fine." He laughed.

"Have you ever seen a volcano erupt?" Amaru asked.

"Yes I have, and it's sight to see. Let's walk on over to the observatory, so that you can see some videos." He said leading us into this building.

There were all kinds of pictures of different volcanoes and screens showing them erupting.

"This right here is Kilauea, this video is from 1983. The last time it erupted. Lava got up to 100 feet in the air." He said pointing at the screen.

"Wow that's amazing." I said intrigued by the video. I kept watching it because it was so amazing to me , the way it just shot out like that.

"Okay, we have one more place to go." Our travel guide said walking towards the door.

We both got back into the car and laid across Amaru's lap to prepare for this long ride we were about to take.

"What kind of music do y'all listen to out here?" Amaru asked.

"The same kind of music that you listen to, but we also have our own style of music. You'll hear that later on at the luau." He said looking out of the front window of the car.

"Do you recommend that we change for the luau or is this fine?" I asked pulling at my dress.

"Oh no, both of your outfits are fine. Besides, you might not have time to change to change." He said.

"Where will the luau be held?" I asked.
"It's back at the resort that you all are staying at."

I nodded my head and laid back down on Amaru's lap.

The car stopped and we all got out.

"This is Waimoku Falls." He said waving his arm as if he was presenting something.

"Oh and look we're just in time for the waterfall" he said as the water started to flow.

Amaru was amazed , he walked closer to it with his mouth opened.

"Baby look at this." He said pulling me close to him.

"It's beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"You all can walk into the water , if you would like to." The travel guide said.

"I don't want to get my dress wet." I sighed.

Amaru took off his shoes and scooped me up in his arms and started running towards the water.

"Baby stop I don't want to get wet." I screamed.

"I'm not gone get you wet.  Not right now at least. I just wanted you to see the water close up." He smiled.

"Man if anybody would have told me 20 years ago that I'd be in Hawaii with a beautiful wife , watching waterfalls and shit I would think they were on the strongest crack."  He laughed.

I shook my head and laughed at him. He walked out of the water so that we could continue watching the water from the sand.

"My grandma always told me it was good luck for couples to kiss a waterfall." The travel guide said.

I turned to Amaru and kissed him with so much passion. He grabbed me at the waist and deepened the kiss, making sure I felt his tongue on mine.

"I'm having a great time." I said with my lips still on his.

"Im glad." He whispered to me.

"Baby?" I whispered to him so that the travel guide couldn't hear.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"I don't think we're going to make to that luau."

How y'all like the new Cover?
Also , Ima update this again later today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 4.1K 71
secrets, lies, and FAMILY TIES..
16.8K 352 14
Love is a beautiful thing. It takes commitment for it work. Alicia and Harrison are newly weds and building a beautiful life together. A chance meeti...
15.4K 896 16
Will Janet's desire for lust ruin her chances of love? Will Janet realize sex isn't better than love or will she just keep using her FAME to get what...
33.5K 1.4K 28
It's only her first movie role and Janet Jackson is prepared for anything. Until she meets her co-star Tupac Shakur. Things start to heat up between...