Pregnant & Rejected

By ReadsbyRoni

"I Blake Miller Alpha of the Moonlight Warriors reject you D'yonce Walters, As the future Luna of the moonlig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
A/N

Chapter 34

24.2K 385 25
By ReadsbyRoni

"Grandma". The kids screamed.

"Hello babies".

"Okay mom. Here are their bags I'll be back on Sunday for them. Moisturize Arya skin 2 a day, Aiden's allergic to nuts. At night give-".

"Yes Dyonce I known at night give him the kids their vitamins.
I've raised kids before, I've raised you and you came out quite well".

"Okay mom".

My dad walked me to the front door.

"Dad still watch her please". I said as I have him a kiss.

"Ahh she's no promblem Dyonce".

"Love you bye bye". I said as I kissed him on the cheeks.

I got into my Range Rover and headed back to the pack house.

I got in and the house was empty.

"Oh shittt today's the camping trip". I said.

Everyone in the house headed on a hike and will camp in the woods.

Blake and I decided to stay to make sure everything here was fine.

I'm gonna take a shower. I have the perfect surprise for Blake. He's been stress out these days with work and pack members.

I went into the guest bathroom and got rose pedals. I grabbed 1 packs and made my way to the kitchen.

I checked the clock and saw that Blake would be back in 3 hours from a neighboring pack. I decided to make
him a cooked meal.

*2 hour later*

I placed the food on the table and covered it with a cover. I placed the wine in a bucket of ice.

As I was making my way to the stairs, I had this brilliant idea.

I wrote a note that said

"Hey baby take off your tie and place it on the table. I've prepared food I'll be down in a few".

I stook it on the cover.

I had 30 minutes left so I headed upstairs for a shower.

I took my vanilla soap and started to lather my body.

I head into the room and wore my matching lingerie set. I towel dried my hair quickly. As I made my way towards my closet for my short skirt, I heard the door open.

"Babe Blake". called.

"I left a note on the table". I replied.

I wore my school girl top and wore my red heels.

I made my way downstairs and Blake listened, he took his shirt off witch made it even better.

"Goodnight baby".I said in seductive voice.

"Goodnight". he said.

"I've made some oysters and chicken breast with some potatoes and rice".

"Oysters hmmm".he said.

I walked over to him and lifted the cover up. I grabbed the napkin and made it fall purposely.

I turned the other way and took my time and bend down giving Blake a full preview of my crotch.

As I been down I heard him take s sharp intake of breath. I picked up the napkin and placed it on his lap. I took the the wine bottle and opened it.

It made a pop as I opened it I poured it into his cup. I walked over to my seat and started to eat.

"How was you're day". I asked.

"It wasn't good until now".

He picked up his oysters to eat. He sticked his tongue out and placed it inside and gently sucked on it before taking the meat trough his tongue.

My pussy did a slight jump. I also felt my panties get wet.

When he finished he places the empty mussel shell on the plate. He has some sauce dripping on his hand he took his tongue and slippered it all up.

*****

"That was good baby". Blake said.

"Thanks daddy". I replied.

I can see the shocked expression on his face.

I got up and took the dishes and carried them to the sink. I opened the fridge and grabbed the chocolate and whip cream.

I walked over to him. He pulled his chair out of the table and I took the opportunity to sit on him.

I ran my hands through his chest slightly pinching his nipples on the way.

"What you wanna do now that food is finish"? He asked while I was putting whip cream on the strawberry.

"Well we're gonna have dessert". I replied.

"I want to eat you instead. Let your pussy be my dessert".

I let out a shark intake of breath. I started to move a little bit on him, then I felt a his cock pressing in my ass.

"And I'm not taking no for an answer".he grabbed my quite suddenly and put me across his back.

"Blake put me down". I screamed.

He head into the pantry and found some rope.

Rope? I thought, he's not tying me up I'm serious.
He started to take me upstairs when he suddenly stopped and put me on my feet. He pushed me down on the stairs.

Our stairs is very big that two people can walk up and down at the same time.

Blake grabbed a chair from the table and sat down in front of me. 

I saw the lust clearly in his eyes. His wolf was on the verge.

"Take off your skirt slowly while sitting down". He said forcefully.

I opened the zipper and got up slightly off the stairs so it can pass my ass. I put my leg up one at a time surely exposing my lingerie.

I threw the skirt on the side of the floor.

Blake opened the three buttons to his pants and pulled it down slight showing his V line.

"Open your legs".he said roughly. I happily complied. I spread my legs to him. 

He went and turned off the lights. He came and sat knees on the ground straight up looking at me.

He grabbed the rope and tied my legs to the stairs wide open. He gently placed his head in between me. He gently blowed on my clit.

He ran his tongue down my lips and gently rolled it back up.

"Blake hmmmm". I moaned.

He continued licking he sticked finger in his mouth and gently placed inside of me.

I took off my top and pulled my bra down. I pinched my nipples making it instantly hard.

"Blake I cried out".

He then added two fingers slightly bending them making it hit my G-Spot.

He continued licking which drive me instantly mad.

As I was enjoying the moment something started to vibrate.

"Not your phone".I moaned out.

"Don't worry".he said

He placed his tongue inside of me tongue fucking me viscously.

"Yea babyyyy". I moaned

"Cum baby, cum for daddy".

He pressed his hands on my stomach making the feeling better.

He pressed the vibrating noise against me making me moan even louder.

"Ohhhh babbbyyyy". I said.

"Yesss cum for me".

"Powwwwwwwww".

"You like that don't you girl".

"Yessssssssssss daddy".

He shoved the vibrator in my pussy turning it up on on high speed.

"I'm gonna cummmmmm".

"Cum for me babbyyyyyyyy". he said muffled.
"I want the neighbors to hear you".

He came up and rolled his tongue on my nipples bitting it slightly and headed back down.

"Immmm cummmming ohh Blakeeeee".

I felt the pressure building up and I just let it all go.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyy". I screamed while bitting my lip.

After coming down my high I felt my legs being freed.

"You have something on your face".I said embarrassed.

"Oh, just a little mess". he said as he wiped the cum off his face.

"We're not done".He said as he picked me up.

I guess we're going again I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.1K 15
"No way in hell are we mates," Cameron spat, his greenish-blue eyes glinting with hatred as he sneered at me. Ignoring the sensation of my heart brea...
638K 13.9K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
34.9K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
67.7K 1.2K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...