Phone charger (m.f.z)

By gummybearz_13

It was like it changed me as a person it created a never ending void, but It also closed it. ~ original idea... More

Chapter 1; Of course you take my phone
Chapter 2; when you dont have your phone you wake up late
Chapter 3; Joshua Hyland
Chapter 4; Free food
Chapter 5; you kissed my crush
Chapter 6; you tried to kill my crush
Chapter 7; Straight outta pittsburgh
Chapter 8; Redoing the date
Chapter 9; THEY FREAKING STOLE HIS CREDIT CARD
Chapter 10; boo mom u suck
Chapter 11; its not technacially considered cheating
Chapter 13; He loves me.. Or so i thought
Chapter 14; Josh sucks at driving + floorboard bananas
Chapter 15; Freedom is great+ more bananas
Chapter 16; Screwed up there
Chapter 17; Exposing Brynn
Chapter 18; Somewhere besides Bdubs
Chapter 19; "Alright Follow Paige"
Chapter 20; A small stalking problem?
Chapter 21; Rebel Josh
Sorry
Chapter 22: 3 dollars
Chapter 23: Josh is an alien
24; Who said there wasnt such thing as happily ever after?
Sequel?
Sequel!

Chapter 12; The dorkus makes cupcakes

75 5 1
By gummybearz_13

Mackenzies POV

"Mackenzie are you even paying attention?!" Mr. Johnson snaps my way .

"Yeah I am,"I reply glancing up from my 'notes'.

"You better be." He narrows his eyes before continuing with the math lesson.

I decide I should probably start actually taking some notes. I pump some led into mechanical pencil and begin jolting down the main idea of the lesson. I begin to get absorbed in my notes when something bonks me on the back of the head. I turn around and of course behind me sits brynn Rumfallo. I reach down to pick up the note that had hit me on the head.

In sloppy hand writing it reads "bet you regret betraying me now that Josh has seen my side of things.

-Brynn"

Ummmmm what the heck does this mean Josh hates brynn.

I hear someone clear their throat in front of me and I look up to see Mr Johnson.

"Passing notes again I see Miss Ziegler."

"Actually I wasn't passing notes." I reply

"Then what's the paper your holding?"

"A note that was passed from Miss Rumfallo back there." I jab my finger back at brynn.

"I was actually doing my work and taking notes," I continue.

Mr Johnson sighs,

He pulls the detention slip pad out of his pocket.

"Detention miss Rumfallo ." He concludes after seeing no notes written down on Brynns papers.

Brynn rolls her eyes before snatching the slip out of his hand and jamming it into her backpack.

My eyes flicker to the clock 2:59 thanks brynn now math class is cut short. No that wasn't sarcasm, I hate math.

The sound of the bell pierces my ears and I snap my binder shut.

"We will continue this lesson tomorrow goodbye class." Mr Johnson dismisses us angrily

"Hey Ziegler" I hear as I step into the hallway.

"What Hyland" I reply turning to look across the hall where Josh is coming out of the Science room.

"When do you get ungrounded" he asks

"Friday" I reply.

"Morning or after school" he asks

"What"

"Morning or after school" he repeats

"I just wanted to know if I could bring you to and from school" he asks

"I don't know" I reply. By that point we had reached my locker and I open it.

"Ask your mom." He says leaning against Brynns locker.

"I will when she decides to stop criticizing every thing I do."

"Fair enough" Josh replies

"Hey josh" I hear Brynns voice as she goes to open her locker.

"Hey brynn" Josh replies moving over by Kendall's locker.

I shut my locker and as I'm walking back towards the doors I hear kendall shout,

"God Hyland I hope you didn't infect my locker or something!" I turn around to see Josh following me with brynn behind him.

I roll my eyes and push the doors open.

I find Maddies car in the parking lot and get in. Maddie rolls down all the windows to say bye to all her friends as we leave.

I glance in the direction of where Josh usually parks his car and he's getting in but so is brynn.

What the heck...

"Bye kenzie bye maddie!!" I hear this girl I used to dance with yell, Nia. Shes okay I guess. Expect for the fact that she's obsessed with school, she makes all As and she's most defiantly going to get valedictorian. Which for 1 makes brynn and her squad pick on her and for 2 makes Shelby Righterwood very, very mad.

••

"Finally!" I groan shoving my math papers back in my binder.

"I could've helped you" I look up to see Nia Frazier standing in my doorway

"Um what are you doing here" I question, probably a bit too rudely.

"Oh your mom invited me to come hang out" why mom, Nia really!

"Oh okay.." I reply awkwardly.

"She said you need to stop hanging out with guys like josh because they are bad influences"

"Oh.." I reply.

I don't really know what to even do with Nia... To be honest shes a dork. Nothing against Nia but we are complete opposites. Yeah I used to dance with Nia but she cares more about school and grades and college.

"So what do you wanna do" I ask adjusting my messy bun and standing up.

How about we study for the math test in Mr Johnsons class, Nia cheers.

Great.

"Yeah, sure"

Nia searches through her dark green backpack for her flash cards.

"Aw shoot I think I left them at home" Nia pouts.

"Wanna bake cupcakes or something" I ask

"Yeah that's fun!" Nia exclaims.

I pull my hands out of my pockets and walk down the hall and back into the kitchen, Nia following.

"So what kind of cupcakes do you like?" I ask.

"I love all cupcakes!" Nia exclaims

She's so cheery I open the door to the pantry and scan my eyes through the cereal and chips until I find our small section of cupcake mix. Our family loves to bake especially me and my mom.

"Let's just go with chocolate and we can make frosting along with it too."

"Okay" Nia agrees

I grab the chocolate Betty Crocker brand of chocolate cake mix. I grab a bowel and start following the instructions forgetting Nias there. After I finish mixing I look over see Nia awkwardly leaning against the fridge.

"Um sorry I forgot" I awkwardly say

I hold the bowel of mix out to her "do you wanna pour the mix into the tray things while I get the stuff for the frosting?" I ask her

"Yeah sure" she grabs the mix out of my hand and begins pouring it into the holders

I walk back into the pantry and find chocolate frosting, Hershey's chocolate bars, and cinnamon sticks (the best things ever idk what they r actually called but). I place the stuff on the counter and walk over by Nia she did not know how to make cupcakes the mix was unevenly distributed the batter

"Okay so let's put them in the oven"
I tell her

"Okay" she replies. I grab the pan with my oven mitt and put them in the oven I then set a timer.

I look over at Nia who is staring judgmentally around our semi messy home. Anyone who knows the Frazier family knows Holly keeps their home extremely clean, she might as well be given best mother of the year award for making sure her kids focus on nothing but school since Nia quit dance.

Holly Frazier is the principle at our school which means that she needs to make sure her kids are the best at everything. Nia may not be very popular but she's sure known to get the best grades and have the cleanest home and generally the best family. Which causes her to be snobby.

"So what do you wanna do while we wait on those?" Nia asks

"Um, I don't know what do you wanna do"

Nia sits awkwardly for a second noticing the tension. Times like this I wish brynn was here and we were still best friends.

"I should probably actually go home and get some studying done" Nia says moving towards the counter to grab her backpack.

"Ok see Ya later"

Nia grabs her stuff and waves as she walks out.

I walk over to the fruit bowel and grab an apple then sit and stare at the timer waiting for my cupcakes.

They still had 10 minutes.

I stare at the oven then back up at the timer occasionally taking a bite out of my apple and almost drifting off to sleep a few times.

"Hey Mack" I hear maddie walk in.

"Shouldn't you be with some of your friends or something?" I ask

"Nah Kelly found out Paige and Brooke are failing in like three classes. Chloe's away at her grandmothers. Kendall's sisters are visiting and Kalani has to babysit I was with Kalani then I got bored so I decided to ask mom if I could take my favorite sister shopping."

"Oh have fun"

"Stupid come on I'm talking about you"

"I don't want too"

"Yes you do" maddie grabs my wrist pulling me up and starts to go up the stairs before I stop her.

"I have to take these trashy cupcakes out real quick"

"You'd never call your cupcakes trash"

"They aren't mine Nia the dorkus came over"

"Quit being mean kenzie"

"Well she is"

"Okay that's true but still"

"Come on sis let's go shopping"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 507 20
| COMPLETED | I never thought that somethings in life could be so beautiful, but yet so ugly at the same time. {sequel to the complete and utter tras...
59.6K 737 24
[complete] "How did it all start, and why did it go so fast" "I'd ask you the same thing" "Dreams- all it ever was" Don't read this it sucks and I'...
9.5K 427 46
everyone who ever loved me only left or hurt me so please don't do that same.
103 0 7
i wrote this a while back. it will never be finished & i doubt i still like it. but have at it.