No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

7. The Nerd Crew Defender

24.8K 1.7K 3K
By littleLion4321

"Taeyong the Nerd Crew Defender, that's how we can call you," Taeil giggled at his own joke.

They had finished school and the sky cleared up, while they were walking to their favorite cafe, all four of them, and Jae felt it's so crazy to have Taeyong in their crew.

"Lauren might be here today," Taeil was calm and smiled a lot, his eyes glittered, when he mentioned the girl.

The little bell above them made a cyber sound, when they opened the door.

"It's our table," Taeil pointed to a gray table top next to the glass wall. "What do you want guys?" he was happier than ever today and Doyoung rolled his eyes.

Jae squeezed to the chair in the corner and put his elbows on the table.

"Banana ffappe," Jea spat the words out, while his tongue tangled on the last one.

He covered his red face with his hands.

"Ok little ffappe it's not your day," Doyoung caressed his hair to cheer him up.

"But it's pretty unique," said Taeyong and Jae looked up to meet this deep dark eyes.

"Yes if you think about it, it's unique," Doyoung agreed.

"And unique things make you visible in the industry," Taeyong glanced at the redhead and Jae could observe him a little longer than he should.

Taeil came back carrying a tray with all drinks and he smiled bright, when he divided them among the friends.

"It's on me today," he muttered, when Doyoung took his wallet out and Jae thanked quietly.

Soon they were laughing loud joking and asking Taeyong questions about his life, and career.

Jae kept quiet, because of Taeyong he rather avoided speaking. He has known Taeil and Doyoung for so many years, that he's never had a problem to use all words, including the r-words next to them, but now... His secret was out and Taeyong used the adjectives 'cute' and 'unique' to describe it, but Jae guessed it was just pity. Taeyong was too polite to laugh in front of him.

"What kind of gifls do you like?" this question left Jae's mouth without a warning and Taeyong glanced at him.

He hesitated for a moment.

"I'm concentrating on my career right now," he focused on his coffee.

Jae felt, that his heart is hammering like if he was running.

"I wonder which one of us had the most girlfriends, probably you," Doyong smiled looking at Taeyong.

"I had one short time relationship, nothing special," whispered Taeyong.

"Really?" Doyoung was stunned. "I had a solid relationship in middle school, the only one so far."

"I've nevef had a felationship," Jae felt his ears are burning, but Taeil and Doyoung knew, so he decided to tell the truth.

He would be a bigger idiot by lying.

"What?" Taeil laughed. "I had three girlfriends so far," he seemed proud, that he had the most experience.

"So what's wrong with Lauren?" asked Doyoung.

"She just makes me speechless," Taeil's cheeks went red.

"What about the first kiss I was thirteen," Doyoung looked at the boys and Jae wished to become invisible.

"Eleven," Taeil was redder then before.

"I was fourteen," Taeyong wasn't looking at anyone.

Doyoung turned to Jae, who hid his face in his hands for the hundredth time today.

"I've nevef had mine," he whispered crawling under the table.

"Come out silly it's not a big deal," Doyoung was serious and Jae crawled back on his chair.

"She's here," Taeil jumped up, when a group of girls entered the cafe and the little bell rang again.

Lauren turned around then giggled, she waved to the boys' table and the girls hurried to the counter.

"Which one is it?" asked Taeyong.

"The one, who waved," whispered Doyoung.

"Yellow skirt, dark hair?" Taeyong  turned his head slightly.

"Yes," Taeil had hearts in his eyes.

"Are you sure she's single?" Taeyong's face became darker.

"What?" Taeil went as white as the wall behind him.

"Do you know something we don't?" asked Doyoung.

"No, it's just..." Taeyong stopped, because the bell sounded again and they saw Hansol and Johnny, the two tall guys, who always teased them, followed by Ten and Yuta.

"Oh no!" Doyoung sighed.

"Taeyong, how are you? Is it interesting to spend the afternoon with the losers?" Ten came to them and stopped right above Doyoung.

"Why do you hate them so much?" asked Taeyong and Jae felt he's somehow sick.

"What?" Ten laughed.

"Is there a particular reason?" Taeyong was serious.

"This one is the awkwardest awkward," Ten pointed at Taeil. "This one looks like a bunny and has a squint, and the one in the corner can't pronounce the letter 'r'. Are you sure you're at the right table?" Ten giggled.

"I have too big ears, a atopy scar next to my right eye and I can't sing for life, so I guess I'm at the right table," Taeyong laughed.

But in this moment Taeil gave out a squeaking sound and everyone glanced towards the counter, where Yuta stopped next to the girls and laid his hands on Lauren's hips, while she leaned in for a kiss.

"Are they dating, Yuta and Lauren?" asked a pale Doyoung.

"Since January so no chance rabbit," Ten smiled.

"I forgot something," Taeil jumped up and ran towards the door.

Doyoung glanced at Jae and there was fear in his eyes. The redhead grabbed his backpack and hurried behind Taeil out of the cafe.

"I told you, super awkward," whispered Ten. "So, if there's only one loser left we can join you," Ten took the place Doyoung was sitting on moments ago.

Taeyong looked towards Jae, who felt like crying again.

Soon the girls and boys joined them and Lauren's blonde friend Rita happened to sit next to Jae. The boy moved his chair as far from her as possible. Hansol and Johnny were flirting with the girls, while Ten was joking loud, and Lauren was kissing Yuta every five seconds.

Taeyong was quiet, he tried to stay away from this strange conversation and atmosphere.

"We can go to the river later, Jaef can join the fun," Ten winked to his friends.

"I guess we'll go home," Taeyong was in a bad mood.

"No, we can go," Jae was shocked by his own loud voice.

"Great! Jaef joins us," Ten clapped on the table.

"The song today was amazing," Yuta laughed in a mean way and Jae tensed.

"Yestefday, yestefday," Hansol and Johnny made a little choir.

But Jae pretended he didn't hear.

Soon everyone finished their drinks and the group got up leaving outside. Jae kept close to Taeyong, when they walked down the street towards the bus stop.

'How is he?' Jae sent a text to Doyoung hoping Taeil hasn't jumped into the river from the nearest bridge.

"So Jaef how's life, say something funny," Ten came closer and laid his hand over Jae's shoulders, but the boy kept quiet. "I think Taeyong treats you like a little charity case," whispered Ten leaning closer to his ear. "A funny mascot."

Jae felt he's ready to scream and bite, but he kept quiet, while they crossed the street and caught the bus downtown.

Thank you so much :) <3 All the feedback this story gets is so amazing. Over 100 stars yay!

I guess I'm not able to thank you enough for all the support you give me, but here's the way I can thank you, the bonus chapter :)

I was sick this week but finally I managed to prepare the chapter for you, so here it is. Let me know what do you think? What do you think will happen during the trip to the river?

much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.1K 30
For years you've only dreamt of becoming an idol, and before long, it seemed like it will only be a dream. But after years of sending in auditions yo...
11.2K 689 30
"You loved me back then, but what about now?" In which Taeyong is unfortunately reunited with his first love years after their bitter and messy break...
110K 4.8K 31
Taeyong was hired as an informant for a mafia gang. He was sent to obtain information about the young and successful CEO, Jung Jaehyun. He approached...
146K 7.8K 36
In which Jaehyun couldn't get Taeyong out of his mind