[EXO D.O] Do Kyungsoo? Stay b...

By AnqelLoveHeart

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Last Chapter

[EXO D.O] Do Kyungsoo? Stay by my Side!

9.7K 130 4
By AnqelLoveHeart

My name is Kim Youngmin and I'm 20 years old. I lived on the country side and my family didn't had much money. I really loved to play the piano in school because I could show my feelings through the songs I played. Altough we didn't had much money, my mother bought me a piano. She said that I can speak with her trough the music and she wanted that I was happy and not sad as I always was.

Then someday a staff member of a music company heard me play the piano in school and they took me under contract. But immediately when I started my trainee years, all of the artist begun to hate me. Why? I don't know. I started to have hard, painful and nerve-racking trainee years and I didn't had any friends. I didn't know if I would be the same person as I was before because the life as a trainee and also as an Idol started to destroy me. Only this silent person, started to be by my side and protected me because he pretended to be my Boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...