Demon's Tale.

By purescent_

#674 in FANFICTION #128 in FANTASY #4 in BAEKHYUN #240 in EXO Dark secrets are meant to be kept till death. B... More

Prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
Special Chapter I
014
015
016
017
Special Chapter II
018
019
020
Special Chapter III
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
Special Chapter IV
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044 - FINAL
EPILOGUE
WINGS
Special Chapter V
Special Chapter VI
DREAME
Broken Hearts Club

040

4.1K 211 221
By purescent_

An update before Eid Mubarak! Happy Eid Mubarak to each of my Muslim readers 💕
..

Baekhyun.

"B-baekhyun hyung" Ten stuttered and stare at me with his wide eyes.

"Are you Baekhyun hyung?" He asked.

"Did I know you?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"You died in 1992, right?" Ten asked, his face looks serious.
Ohh shhh---
Who is he?

"Why are you still here?" He added while staring at both D.O and I.
I gulped as my palms becomes sweaty.

"I was assigned to take you to the Death World in 1992 but I couldn't find your soul. Where did you go?" He asked.
D.O looks at me in confusion and I just lifts my shoulders nervously meaning that I didn't know.

"W-what?" I asked and bit my lower lip in worried.
Is he an angel?

D.O and I look at each other once again before we stare at Ten blankly.

Ten bit his lips before he burst into laughter.

"Huh?" D.O blurted.

"I'm just kidding, my name is Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" Ten said.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" D.O asked.

"Oh my, I get the same reaction from Chan Neul too. Just call me Ten" He grinned.

"I'm actually getting ready for acting college. Do you think I'll make it into the college?" Ten asked innocently.
"Definitely" I breathed out and let out a nervous laugh while clutching my shirt.

Somehow, today is a very hot day.

"Actually, I am from Seoul Orphanage. Of course, I've never meet Baekhyun but Hansol always told me about him and he show a picture of Baekhyun who looks exactly the same as you" Ten said, his face turns serious.
My heart froze momentarily when I heard the name of Hansol.

The name of my favourite brother in the orphanage.
The last time I saw him was when he's just 5 years old.
I remember how he will clung onto my shirt, not letting me go that day.
I missed him.

So much.

"I'm not Baekhyun that you knew" I said coldly.

Ten rubbed his nape using his hand and laughed awkwardly.

"What am I thinking? Of course you're not that Baekhyun hyung. He had disappeared for more than 18 years" He said with a smile.

"You're from orphanage, right? Who's Hansol? Is he your friend in there?" D.O asked.
D.O knew I wanted to ask those question badly but I can't, in order to kept my identity as a secret.

"Hansol is 5 years older than me. He treats me like his own brother. He kept telling me he missed Baekhyun a lot. He wanted to meet him before he's gone" Ten said.

"W-what do you meant?" I asked. I couldn't hold anymore.

"He was diagnosed with brain cancer a few years ago and his condition become worse. He really wanted to meet Baekhyun before he die. He said Baekhyun promised him something so he's still hold onto the promise and believe Baekhyun will come back to him" Ten said.
I cleared my throat and blink my eyes as I could felt my tears threatened to escape anytime.

You're such a fool, Hansol.
You should just let me go and live happily.

"Where's Chan Neul? It's been a long time since I last saw her. Is she alright?" Ten asked.

"Her leg injured after playing soccer with her uncle so she is using a pair of crutches" D.O said and Ten's eyes widened.
"Ouch, that must hurts a lot" Ten said with a pained expression as if he was the one who felt the pain.
"May I see her?" Ten asked.

"I'll lead you the way" I said and leads the way.

"Where is Hansol right now?" I asked casually so I didn't look suspicious.

"In Seoul Hospital" He answered with a smile.

We stop in front of Chan Neul's room.

"Do you mind if I be in the room too? Chan Neul is very depressed since she broke her leg. Her attitude and behaviour getting wilder" I said while holding the door knob.
"Sure thing" He shrugged.

I open the door and saw Chan Neul sitting on a chair while facing the mirror.
Chan Neul is combing her hair and humming a song.

"Chan Neul, Ten is here" I said softly and her hands stop moving.

"Ten" Chan Neul lifts her head and smiled while looking at us using the mirror.

"Wow, did you had haircut? Your hair seems shorter than before" Ten asked.
"Yes, is it beautiful?" She replied.

I stare at Chan Neul and I feels uneasy when I saw she was smirking at me.
I know something is wrong.

"When will you back to school?" Ten asked.
"As soon as possible" Chan Neul answered but still looking at me.

"But I'm so busy right now. I had another 10 people that I need to take care of during this month" Chan Neul whispered and giggles as she lowered down her head and continue combing her hair.

"Well.. okay" Ten said awkwardly.

"Uhmm, she looks like she needed to rest. I think you should stay outside and talk with her father for awhile before going home" I said, trying my best not to sounds rude.

Ten hesitated at first but nodded and left the room.

"Who are you?!" I growled when it were just me and Chan Neul in the room.
She giggled and run away around the room.

Within a second, she disappear. Suddenly, the door behind me was locked and the thick curtains cover the sun rays from getting in.

I barely could see anything even though it was in the afternoon.
I wonder what kind of black magic is this.

"Find me" She sang.
"This is not the damn finding dory, come out now!" I said in anger.

"If that's what you want" She giggled.
I felt a sharp nails tracing my chest before I could recognised a figure in front of me.

I saw a lady wearing a long dress with heels. A crown was placed on her head - it was far opposite from the word beautiful.

"Who do you think I am?" She asked, her voice turns into a hoarse voice.

She is here.

"Princess Chan Neul" I said calmly.

"Let go of her, princess" I commanded.

"Not that easy. I want to be in this body. I want to meet Baekhyun" She said in soft tone.

"Your boyfriend was already dead for decades!" I shouted, hoping it will clear her mind.
Princess Chan Neul laughed wholeheartedly before she pulls off the curtains in rage.

Her appearance changes into the original Chan Neul back.

"Baekhyun.." She cried, making her way to me.
She's using Chan Neul's appearance to tricks me.

"I don't want to stay in there, it's very dark" She cried again, holding both of my hands.
"Please, let me stay here" She pleaded.

"You're not belongs in here" I said in a firm tone.
"Will you lit up all the dark path? Will you come with me?" She asked.

"No" I shortly replied.

Princess Chan Neul growled and attack me but I grab both of her hands.

"You're the same as me! How dare you looks down to me? I am a princess and you're just a childish boy who seeks for revenge!" She screamed.

"If I go to the pit of Hell, I'll pull you down with me. Don't you ever think I'll get out from this body" She said with a wicked smile.

"She's innocent!" I shouted, my body was shaking in anger.

"Then, will you follow me and lighten the dark world?" She asked.

"Why is your world dark? Did you find for your love?" I asked and her gaze softened.

"I never found him. He trapped me inside the castle for more than a century" She said and soon her eyes fills with tears.
I know she was saying the truth.

I should had expected that King Brooke will do something like that to his princess.
That's why he's so confidence to use Chan Neul's body to awaken her princess.

"I want to meet him badly. Please help me find him. Please" She begged.

"How should I help you, princess?" I asked and ready to hear out everything.

"You need to find my body in his secret chamber and burnt my body. You'll found a silver sword laying next to my body. Use it against him" Princess Chan Neul said.

"A plain silver sword?" I asked.
"Of course not, silly. I use the same pure silver to commit suicide in front of my father. If it could kills me, the Princess of the Demon, why it couldn't kill the King of Demon himself, right?" She asked.

"You must do it quickly. You know you don't have much time" She said.
"Thank you, Princess Chan Neul for everything. I saw light in you. I felt your warmth and I promise I'll help you to get freedom. I know you'll found him soon" I said sincerely.

"Even if I didn't found him, I found you" She smiled weakly while tracing my face features.

"Byun Baekhyun" She smiled sadly before she place her lips on mine, kissing me gently until the very last moment of her.

I open my eyes when I felt Chan Neul's body slumped onto me.

She was kind.
They made her to become an evil.

I put Chan Neul on the bed while I fix the messy room.

Somehow, meeting the princess, burning the spirit in myself to seek revenge towards King Brooke, the King of Demon.
He shall be punished for every wrong actions that he made.

"Is everything alright?" Ten asked, he was standing next to the door frame.
"Yeah.." I replied casually while busy fixing the curtains.

"What happen until the curtains become like that?" Ten asked.
He sure loves to ask questions.

"Something that you wouldn't want to know. You're too innocent" I said teasingly.

"O-oh.. O-kay.." Ten gulped.

Something clicks in my mind.

If I wasn't there anymore for Chan Neul, Ten will be the only one who'll take care of her.

Should I tell the truth to Ten?
Maybe he could help me too.

As if D.O could read my mind, he was planning something to help me.

"Hey Ten" D.O said from behind.

"Yeah?" He asked and turns his head towards D.O. . His eyes widened when he saw D.O.

D.O's eyes were glowing in red and he looks like he's ready to brought anyone to hell with him.

"Hi Ten" Kai chirped as he teleport next to D.O.

"Oh God"

Yes, he fainted.

---------------------------

NissiaManyie

1. Favourite pic

*I'm sorry for ruining your day but omg, Kai looks like a fabulous llama

2. Selfie pic - I don't take selfie *which is white lies*

3. Facts

(a) I loves food.

(b) I used to watch Dragon Ball with my older brother when I was young. My brother still remember the theme song until now 😂

(c) I'm addicted to Subway Chicken Tandoori's song.
Hey! Tak boleh lupa itu Subway Chicken Tandoori~
Malaysian, continue the lyrics. Let sing together xD

(d) My father always taught me how to be strong and independence, I guess every father are like that. So yeah! Be proud of your father!

..

GoldenUlzzang

1. Age - Hmmm, a lot of people asks me but nahhhh, does my age matters a lot?
2. Life quote - Be the best.
3. 5 bucket list :
(a) To get rich
(b) To hibernate for a long time like a polar bear
(c) To make my parents and family proud.
(d) To achieve a great result.
(e) To spread positive vibe to everyone.
4. Ultimate Bias - *all of you know it* - comment the answer--
5. Fav YT channel - Krungy V *I swear her voice is so cute*
- Silv3rt3ar
- Reynah
6. Twilight or Harry Potter - Both of the story were the best. My memories for Harry Potter are fade, I could remember some of the movies, but some others, I couldn't remember well. But I love the movie.
But well, I couldn't resist Edward Cullen and Jacob so, I'll choose Twilight! Hahahah 💕
7. Fav Korean Drama - The Rooftop Prince
8. Vampire Diaries or AHS - I had heard about Vampire Diaries but I didn't watch it neither AHS. Am I that lame? 😳
9. Stupidest choice you did make? - I choose to take a picture with a bird, which resulting me throwing that bird because its sharp claws hurts my shoulder. I am not a bird lover so Hahahahhaha 😚
10. First Book in Library - Take Me Away @UnknownSushiPizza
11. Colour of shirt you're wearing - Blue-black
12. Sweetest gesture you've gotten from someone - I would say it was from my baby nephew. When I woke up today, he was already awake and staring at me with his big eyes. Slowly, he try to reach for my cheek and yeah, he caressed it but sometime he claws my face. Nahhh, I love him 😆
13. Adore U, Mansae, Pretty U? - Adore U 💕
14. SM, JYP, YG, PLEDIS, JELLYFISH, STARSHIP, CUBE? - SM, I need to meet EXO hahahaha
15. If you're stranded on an island, which 3 person who would you choose and why?
1. Baekhyun - He's important because he is my ultimate bias so he's my source of happiness hahahahaha
2. V - I need him to become my radio or whatever it is to kept the situation fun
3. Daehyun - We need to complete the Hyun family! And I love Daehyun as well.
*I'm imagining they are singing together under the moonlight, singing just for you.

---------------------------------------

What do you think about Princess Chan Neul?
How Baekhyun could accomplish the task?
And what'll happen to Ten?
And what do you think about Hansol? Should I write about him too? 😉😊

Share your thoughts!

Thank you for kept waiting for the chapter. I hope this chapter won't disappoint you 😭

Selamat Hari Raya,
Maaf Zahir & Batin

Love, purescent_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 238 27
What happens when the world is suddenly void of all people over the age of thirty and under the age of twenty? Where have they all gone? What will be...
1.2K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
4.4K 335 23
Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich! There is the darkest history why Chany...
24.9K 1.9K 34
She is rude, she is immature. The only language she speaks is sarcasm. Curses are always on the tip of her tongue. Her middle name is aggression. A b...