Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

Then it Clicks

19.3K 679 186
By SkylarJapera

The sun blares into the window upstairs. Nathalie groan and roll over pulling the black sheets over her head before kicking them off her body. I laugh and kiss down her back. She turns over and cover her face with her arm. I peel her arm away and she blushes. "Hey." I kiss her shoulder. "Good Morning."

"Morning." She reply. We both lay there is silence until I roll out of bed dragging her with me. We go into the bathroom and I start the shower stepping in. She step in behind me and yawn in her hand before grabbing soap and a wash cloth. I turn her around and pull her into a kiss. She giggles and repeat, "Hmm, morning."

My hands trails down her side and she sigh into the kiss and I ask, "How's the shower going? Is the water hot enough?" I wink. She smirk and replies, "Mmm, best shower ever." She chew on her bottom lip when my fingers find their way between her thighs.

She shut her eyes in pleasure and I mock, "I can see you're enjoying yourself."

Nathalie open her eyes and they're dark with lust. She pulls me into a deeper kiss and moan my name into my mouth. I grab her thighs wrapping them tightly around my waist. Her moans become vocal quickly and I smirk while watching her. It had been too long and I just knew deep down Viv didn't make her feel this way. I suck on the side of her neck, marking her purposely. "Rose, fuck." She encourages me on. "Don't stop."

"Rose?"

I freeze and Nathalie eyes burst open in lust and shock and horror. She tries to wiggle out of my arms but I keep her pin and slowly continue to thrust into her. She chews on her bottom lip and look at me like I'm crazy.

"Rose, are you in here?" Joy questions.

"Yes!" I answer. "I'm showering."

Nathalie shut her eyes and she begins to squirm in my arms. I kiss her neck and nip at her shoulder.

"Break-fast should be ready soon." Joy screams through the door.

"Alright."

I turn and focus all my attention back on Nathalie. "Ah. Rose." She moans and I could feel her coming undone in my arms and my fingers rubbing against her spot wasn't helping her moans of passion. I cover her mouth with my lips as she shudders in my arms.

"Are you okay?"

Nathalie eyes widen again at Joy voice.

"Come." I whisper in her ear. She continues to squirm in my arms. I could feel how close she was. My thrusts become deep and slow. She whimpers.

"Rose?"

I could hear Joy coming back towards the door. My fingers become faster. "Nathalie, come." I demand hotly in her ear. She throws her head back and shut her eyes. I use my free hand to cover her mouth. She trembles in my arms as I draw out her orgasm. I smirk.

"I'll be down soon." I shout over the water. I kiss Nathalie on the lips softly but she tries to avoid the kiss. I chuckle. She was red from head to toe. She shoves me away playfully and grab the soap.

"Hurry, you don't want your breakfast to get cold." Luckily she didn't open the door. I don't know if she would have been happy at what was really going on—"Tell Nathalie there will be a plate for her also." Oh shit. My bedroom door then is shut and Nathalie smacks me. I was mortified but I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's not funny, Rose." Nathalie hurries and wash herself. She was freaking out.

"Babe."

"Don't babe me."

Nathalie continues to ignore me when we dry off and put on our clothes. I pout and pull her in my arms and say, "I'm sorry." I kiss her softly on the lips. She roll her eyes and hiss, "You're evil."

"You love it." I say smugly. "You loved it." I kiss the hickey on the side of her neck. "Admit it. You really liked it." I whisper huskily in her ear. She frowns and pushes me away. I chuckle.

{}{}

Breakfast isn't awkward but Nathalie swears it was the most embarrassing moment of her life as we drive back to her place. "She probably think I'm a slut."

"You're literally an angel in her eyes, babe. You have nothing to worry about."

"Not anymore. I'm sure." Nathalie groans. "I hate you." She pouts.

I roll my eyes and lean over to kiss her. "Joy loves you. I love you."

Nathalie smiles, "I love you too."

We finally make it to her place and when we walk in Miranda is sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine. I swallow. She looks up and Nathalie wave, "Hey mom." Sam comes out of the kitchen while shaking her head. Oh shit.

"You didn't call last night." Miranda say her voice low and deadly.

Nathalie looks guilty.

"She was with me." I say. "It's my fault." Even though Miranda is dating Sam sometimes I forget that Miranda is still Nathalie mom and in this moment she looked like a pissed off mother. Sam comes into the room and pass Miranda something to drink. She gives me an encouraging smile.

"She's fine babe." Sam take a seat next to Miranda before throwing her arms around her shoulder. "And they seem to be back together. So, let's celebrate and you can be upset later." Miranda frowns for a moment before rolling her eyes. Sam kisses her cheek and say, "Can we please have pasta tonight?"

Nathalie laughs, "Of course. Anything for you."

Sam grin becomes wider. Nathalie goes over to her mom and apologize. They have a short conversation before hugging. I sigh. Thank-God. Sam leaves the room and come back with a pair of shoes on and her keys. "Come on." She tell me.

I arch my eyebrow in confusion. I just got here.

"If you wanna eat we need to go get the ingredients." She explain.

I still stare at her with confusion. "Why do I have to go?"

Sam roll her eyes, "Because I said so. Miranda and Nathalie need their time together. Cook and talk."

"Oh." I nod my head while staring at Nathalie talking to Miranda about something random. With everything going on I guess they never had time to just be mother and daughter. I grab my stuff and walk out the door with Sam behind me.

We get to the neighborhood market in no time. Sam seem to know everything she needed and I just follow behind her as she toss things in the cart. She grab a few sodas and I tell her about my morning. Sam finds it funny as hell.

"I can't wait to ask her about it." She say.

"No, you can't." I tell her. "She's going to hate me forever."

Sam roll her eyes, "I think it's impossible for her to hate you forever."

"It's possible for her to not give me any forever."

Sam shrugs, "True." We head to the checkout lane. "Me and Miranda went back to Harry's Bar. It was the most uncomfortable experience of my life. I had to train my eyes to stay on her but she seem to befriend the damn staff and she loves the fucking burgers now."

I snort.

"I think I'm going to try to stay away from that place." Sam say.

"Why?" I ask.

"Miranda obviously have a thing for young women."

I snort again and begin to laugh so loud that people begin to look at us oddly. Sam roll her eyes. "I'm not stupid. Men. She like them intelligent and her age but women...she's only attracted to the ones younger than her."

"And how did you come to this conclusion." I joke.

"I have never seen Miranda check out anyone before. I'm the one always getting caught. Even when I found out about Joy there was no sexual attraction towards each other but the second time in Harry's bar I watched her watch every young bunny in that damn bar."

"How did that make you feel?" I chuckle.

"You're not taking me seriously." Sam frown.

"Okay, sorry. Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. Miranda loves you."

"Yeah. I know." Sam say. "I was just surprised."

"Miranda is human. You can't blame her for being human. A woman may catch her eye here and there but I'm pretty sure it's only for a millisecond. Trust me. I think Miranda would kill for you."

Sam chuckles and I smile seeing all the insecurities disappear. We get back to the apartment quick and Nathalie and Sam prepare the meal while I sit in the living room with Miranda. She doesn't acknowledge me but it doesn't bother me. Someone knocks on the door and I look at Miranda as she continues to work on her laptop. I sigh. This woman.

I head to the door and open it to see Viv. Her eyes widen. She clears her throat and explain, "I'm looking for Sam."

"I would hope you're not looking for my girlfriend."

Viv roll her eyes before trying to walk away. I frown. "Hey. Look I'm sorry. That was foul."

Viv stops and say, "Just tell Sam I looked over her essay and to text me."

"They're cooking." I say. "Pasta. You should stay for dinner."

Viv looks surprised and I'm surprised in myself also. "There is no way possible I won't be able to see you here and there. You're Sam friend, you work for Miranda, and Nathalie—" I clear my throat. "You're Nathalie friend too so me hating you is only going to cause problems and I'm really freaking tired."

Viv nod her head and throw her hand out. I take it and shake it lightly. "Just promise me one thing."

Viv look confused. "What?"

"Just the next time me and Nathalie argue because, I'm pretty sure there will be a next time. Just don't sleep with my girlfriend."

Viv laughs, "Deal."

We both head back into the apartment and Nathalie face brightens up when Viv tells her what we agreed on. She kisses me and I kiss her back. Sam then drag Nathalie away to finish dessert. Viv set up the table and talk to Miranda about a shoot from the magazine. I wanted to be jealous because Miranda only had long drawn out conversations with Viv but I really didn't care.

Soon Austin arrive and we're all sitting at the table eating.

Sam don't talk much. She eats.

Austin, Miranda, and Viv discuss an important photo shoot and Miranda wanted a few ideas. I roll my eyes at how bored I become.

"Floral?" Austin tries. Miranda roll her eyes.

"Space. That's in." Viv tries hoping her answer would win. Miranda again roll her eyes.

"Maybe...um vintage." Austin throws out.

Miranda huff and sips her wine. Austin turns red and Viv choose to not say anything.

"How about something really dark and complicated." Sam throws in. "Like, Rose life."

I flip her off and Sam chuckles at her joke. "No, seriously. Remember the first time she came over for dinner. I was honestly like what the fuck....you could have been a part of one of those dark bands that worship the devil with the outfit you had on."

Everyone at the table laugh but Miranda eyebrow arches slightly before she stands and leave the room. Sam watches her leave in confusion and say once Miranda comes back into the room, "Babe. It was joke."

"It's genius." Miranda says. "Excuse me, I have to make a call." She quickly dials a number and someone answer the phone quickly. "Eugene. Yes." There is a pause. "Dark and complicated. Also, find a band who looks like they worship the devil. Bye." She then take a seat and sips her wine.

Soon dinner is over and Miranda and Sam leave to head back to Miranda place. I shudder in disgust over hearing Miranda telling Sam she had an award at home for her idea. I've never seen Sam make a to-go plate so quickly. The rest of us choose to chill out on the couch and watch movies.

Unfortunately, we begin to talk about Paul.

"He's just upset." Austin explains. "I talked to him after the incident." Austin gulps looking at me and then at Viv who looked guilty all over again. "He was drunk."

"Apparently, he's always drunk." I mutter. "Did you tell him to delete my number?"

"What?" Austin ask in confusion.

"Last night. You text me saying Paul was drunk and ignore everything he texted me last night."

"I didn't talk to Paul last night." Austin explains. "I really don't see much of him even though we're roommates. He comes in super late because of his projects."

"Dude, I don't know what the hell you and Paul drinking—" I grab my phone off the table and unlock it scrolling to the message from last night. I then turn it towards him

Paul is drunk. He told me to tell you to ignore everything he said.
-Austin
12:45

Austin still look at me in confusion and back at the phone. "Rose. I swear I didn't send you that." He tries to laugh it off like a joke but in this moment I knew this wasn't a joke anymore. "I was sleep around ten last night. Exhausted from work."

I run my fingers through my hair. "What did he send you?" Nathalie questions. I toss her my phone and as she read it I could tell each message was pissing her off. She hands me back the phone and say, "Austin that's your number. Are you sure Paul didn't wake you up—

"No." Austin say. "I'm telling you. I didn't see Paul last night."

"Guys, it's not that deep. Paul probably stole Austin phone and sent the message himself." Viv shrugs. She then pause. "Okay, maybe that's a little creepy—

"That's creepy as fuck." Nathalie chimes in.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. If he did send it. Hopefully, he got the message." I pull Nathalie closer and kiss the side of her neck. "And hopefully he deleted my number."

Austin nod his head sadly.

"Sorry." I say. "I know he's your friend."

"I really don't know what's going on with him." Austin say. "But, I'll talk to him. I promise."

I nod my head and we all decide to actually pay attention to the TV. However, I continue to think about everything Paul said in his messages and the more I thought about it the more suspicious I became. I unlock my phone and stare at the messages.

I'm coming to your house.
-Paul.
11:45p.m

I should be surprised but I'm not! Have a long dreadful relationship with your princess.
-Paul
12:30a.m

How did he know I made up with Nathalie? I think. I read the 11:45 message again three more times before it clicks. Fuck! He was at my house last night.

Also, new story alert. 
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 17.5K 24
Kaden turned out to be a rebel, always causing trouble in school, pulling pranks on her teachers, she's waiting to find her mate so she can take the...
33K 936 20
"don't you dare say i treat you like shit, ethan. you know better than that." sequel to 'baby'. i highly suggest reading that one before this.
40K 980 55
*Sequel to LUCID* When Alexandra Parker finds out just how rough and horrendous love can be, she joins the mortel's and leaves home. It seems a...
83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson