The Next Step ~ Nationals 2 (...

Av TNS_Jiley5

Absolute Dance international champions The Next Step hope to keep their title by getting to internationals a... Mer

Authors note 1
Come again?
Fix this
Cheap Thrills
Switch it up
Return to home
This is A troupe...or is it?
Secret Truth
Misunderstood
Featured
Love In Any Form
A Team and A family
A last minute twist
Eyes on the prize
10 points go to
Back to Ours
You Have To Get Through Me First
Somethings not right
Truth or Dare
Take it Away
It wasn't me
You Can't Fool Us!
Run through
Not Mine
The Truth Please!
Innocent
Get you back
Ulterior Motive
Welcome Nationals
Re - Format
this cannot end well!
Relying on you
Thats the game
Watch this space
How can you?
Penny drops
The Show Must Go On!
Authors note 3
New Book -

Bring it on!

500 12 7
Av TNS_Jiley5

"Go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 good! 3,4,5,6,7,8 and hold! Well done guys that was amazing,  we just need to go over the turning section. But Tiger your doing very well!" Kate smiled, looking at the team in stage from the first rows of seats. It was the day of the finals, each of the remaining two studios were aloud one hour to practice before they would battle it out.

Lucien and Trudy were at the very back of the arena. If the plan was to work, they needed to study a troupes' finals routine thoroughly. Lucien however wasn't in the best of moods with Trudy, she had messed up the scheme and the next step was performing in the finals.

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
The reason Lucien is mad at me is because I thought that if Salone and Beth were not fit to dance, they would forfeit. Seeing that they would only have Tiger left and theres no way he'd be aloud to dam after the male Solo round earlier in the week.

"This better work!" He said moodily, Lucien was often like that when things wouldn't go the way he wanted. "If we loose you're off the team" Trudy turned away from him mouth the word 'What?!' to herself quietly.

Could the teams go back to the dressing room? Final round beggining in 30 Minutes!

"Ok, this is it!" Kate announced, lets get our costumes on!" A troupe followed her out of the stage and into the dressing room, this was it - It was time to face Trudy head on!

⭕⭕⭕
♒♒♒♒
"Welcome Back to the final day of the absolute Dance national championships I'm chuck Anderson and this is Tre Armstrong!"

"Well I don't know about you chuck but this week has seen some intense dancing and it all comes down to this in the finals this year we have WRTW Dance which is surprising as they are very new to this part of the competition even back when they were elite.

"And our other team is our reigning international champions the next step - It's going to be interesting seeing how they fair this year!"

"Well chuck we won't have to wait much longer - WRTW Dance will be performing in 4 minutes time!"

♒♒♒♒

A troupe were In the wings adding final touches to themselves before they were going on stage. Luckily WRTW Dance was up first so they had a little amount of extra time before they went on. With The next step on one side of the stage and WRTW Dance on the other Trudy ran across once more talk to them. "Well, this Is It. The final show down" She mocked, trying to get them off their game.

"Don't start, get back to your team before you embarrass your self!" Richelle hissed, sending Trudy away.

Can WRTW Dance please take to the stage?"

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
This is it! Time to finish the next step once and for all! 

The music began to play as the royal red curtain rose up, Revealing the team to the audience, within seconds you could here Lucien screaming in support. The beggining section was all ballet style,  soft and slow wowing the audience.

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
This is it!

Suddenly, the image on the wide canvas behind them changed and so did the music - It was now a fast and up beat song, causing lots of cheers for the audience.  It took a troupe a moment to figure out what was happening,  but after a few more moments. It was clear what was happening.

Emily pov
You HAVE to be joking me!

Amanda pov
They are dancing to our song and using our finals routine! This is disgusting!

Riley pov
This is the biggest offence you could do in the dance world! I should know, Ella did this to me last year! But this, our finals routine? I don't know what we're going to do now!

Trudy (Suzanne)  Pov
As I'm dancing, I glance over to the wings and see the next step, it looks amazing to see their faces so upset!  We stole their routine and I couldn't he happier!

The next step turned away from the edge of the wings and gathered in a circle, "What do we do now?" Kate asked, her breath fast as with her speech. "Were on in 5 Minutes! It's over! She said in panic. 

Miss Kate pov
I can't believe what's happening!  What do we do now?

"Kate, calm down! There must be something we can do?" Giselle wondered, looking around frantically. "Someone we can Tell or anything?" She said.  Suddenly, Amanda clicked her fingers as If a light bulb flashed over her head. "There is something we can do!" She yelled with a big smile. 

Amanda pov
When we were preparing for Nationals, we got told there was a Mystery round and we choreographed a dance for it but then it got cancelled. If you think about it, we have a second routine can use to win nationals!

"Remember, we got told that there was Mystery round? We have a whole other routine that we can use!" She explained, everyone began muttering between themselves as the agreed on Amandas idea.  "Ok. I'll go and tel them about our song change!" Giselle said, dashing out to the sound technicians a few rooms away. 

Miss Kate pov
Haha! We might have a chance!

Emily pic
If this works - I will be the happiest person on the planet!

WRTW Dance stopped, but the music kept playing for a few seconds. It was clear they hadn't practiced stealing dance routines as their timing was off. Giselle ran back to them a few moments later, "They're changing the song!" She yelled, bringing another smile to the teams faces. "Ok. Let's get ready!

Trudy and the others walked over into the Wings freezing up the space on the stage. It was time for a troupe to dance! 

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
Without a routine, it's going to be interesting seeing how they do.

Tiger pov
Forget how I was in the male Solo round! I'm dancing for that trophy and for the spot on the internationals team because you know what? We're going to WIN!

Can the next step take to the stage?

The team came together for one last time before they performed, " Ok let's show them what we can do!  1,2,3 THE NEXT STEP!

They took to stage, but now with added attitude and anger, the music began and A troupe began to dance and within seconds, then audience supported them,  with screams and cheers. Kate and Giselle were screaming in support from the wings, they were all doing amazing, Tiger was nailing the choreography and dancing amazingly.

Trudys face dropped at the sight of the team on stage.

Trudy (Suzanne)  Pov
It looks like I was wrong, the next step is killing it?- they can't possibly win, can they?

As the music ended, so did the dance and the audience stood up to applaud them. 

♒♒♒♒
"That is what you call a dance!  So much energy and passion - lets go to the stage to find out the winner!

♒♒ ♒ ♒

WRTW Dance joined the next step on the stage, the curtain dropped and then rose up again but now the judges and the grand trophy joined the two teams on stage.

The judges have tabulated their scores and winner of the 18th  annual absolute Dance national championship is...

Emily pov
Waiting to here If we won has got to be the most nerve wracking time of my life!

Tiger pov
We danced amazingly! I'm sure we won!

Riley pov
Just let us here the News!

THE NEXT STEP! 

There was sudden burst of energy in the the arena, the next step had won Nationals again! It felt amazing, they were on their way to internationals!

Miss Kate pov
I can't believe it! We did it! We won! 

Giselle pov
I'm so happy for them!

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
NO! How can they have won? We messed with them so much its as if all I did was help them! Lucien is going to chuck me off the team!

Emily pov
I'm going to internationals,  Finally!

James and Riley celebrated with a kiss, before pulling a way. Riley wisperd in James ear
'I wanna see the world with you, come on take me by the hand don't even worry about it you'll understand'

Riley pov
I have been thinking, I've been to internationals already its fair I let someone else have that chance - I want To go travelling with James and I hope he does too!

James and Riley kissed again, even though they would not be coming back next year, they wanted to celebrate!  They were with the next step and they are winners!

Next time - Kate's world comes crashing down!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

370K 6.2K 95
Kara always dreamt of pursuing her dream as a dancer, and with not only the help of The Next Step but the help of the people she meets along the way...
2.8K 38 30
When rivalries form and good turns bad, What's gonna happen when someone's love gets the better of them? What's gonna happen when they take things t...
13.7K 170 13
Michelle had invited Amanda to audition for the nationals team, but no one knows the secret she's kept from everyone Having Amanda on the team cause...
10.3K 147 27
They were once 2 divided teams, now they are one strong complete team. Will they get to regionals how they planned? Or will drama just keep getting t...