adopted by black veil brides

By parkie101

read the title More

chapter 1
A/N
chapter 2
chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
A/n
chapter 5
Sorry
important news if you love this book!!
Chapter 6
A/N
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
xxChapter 10xx
XxChapter12xX
Xx Chapter 13 xX
Xx Chapter 14 xX
important a/n

XxChapter11xX

949 32 13
By parkie101

previously:       "Ash please go away...," but it wasn't Ash and before i could scream help, everything went black...

Izzy's Pov

        I wake up to the sound of a motor and i can feel it turning so many lefts and rights. I try to look out the window but it seems its tinted from the inside. The person was yelling at me, such a familiar voice...? But before i could do anything I'm pretty sure this car or whatnot went into a tree, my head hit the side window the person that is keeping me hostage took off their sunglasses and i now know exactly who it is..

Unknown POV 

           I seen her there crying sitting in the tree, i couldn't wait any longer...I had to take this as my advantage to take her...i pulled out the chloroform rag and climb up the tree. She was about to scream then i held it up to her mouth, before i got to her she mumbled something....i think she said..Ash please go away...

      i put her in the van and dug my keys into the ignition i drove off and eventually after she woke up i didn't want her to might know where we are so i started making unnecessary turns. when she looked out of the window i yelled at her just in case the inside tinting isnt as good as oi thought it was. we stopped and i looked at her, she had a pure look of horror on her face, until i took off my sunglasses off she had pure hatred.

(sorry for constant POV switching...)

Izzy's POV

     I  looked at him with pure hatred there stood my crazy ex boyfriends Chase, i knew he was crazy but not that crazy.I thought i was done with him when i dumped him back in the orphanage, apparently hes just gotten crazier! i turned around and shoved my black converses through the window i jumped out and boy did it cut me... i had blood running down my arm, but I knew I had to keep running with the pain.since he brought me to the middle of nowhere i ran through the woods with him slowly after, what he doesn't know is that i was the best on my track team last year in school. I kept running, it had to be about a mile before i stopped and  started following the direction of the sun. when i reached road i know Chase would be looking for me so i stayed deep enough threw the border so i can see the road but Chase can't see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.1M 37.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...