XxChapter11xX

previously:       "Ash please go away...," but it wasn't Ash and before i could scream help, everything went black...

Izzy's Pov

        I wake up to the sound of a motor and i can feel it turning so many lefts and rights. I try to look out the window but it seems its tinted from the inside. The person was yelling at me, such a familiar voice...? But before i could do anything I'm pretty sure this car or whatnot went into a tree, my head hit the side window the person that is keeping me hostage took off their sunglasses and i now know exactly who it is..

Unknown POV 

           I seen her there crying sitting in the tree, i couldn't wait any longer...I had to take this as my advantage to take her...i pulled out the chloroform rag and climb up the tree. She was about to scream then i held it up to her mouth, before i got to her she mumbled something....i think she said..Ash please go away...

      i put her in the van and dug my keys into the ignition i drove off and eventually after she woke up i didn't want her to might know where we are so i started making unnecessary turns. when she looked out of the window i yelled at her just in case the inside tinting isnt as good as oi thought it was. we stopped and i looked at her, she had a pure look of horror on her face, until i took off my sunglasses off she had pure hatred.

(sorry for constant POV switching...)

Izzy's POV

     I  looked at him with pure hatred there stood my crazy ex boyfriends Chase, i knew he was crazy but not that crazy.I thought i was done with him when i dumped him back in the orphanage, apparently hes just gotten crazier! i turned around and shoved my black converses through the window i jumped out and boy did it cut me... i had blood running down my arm, but I knew I had to keep running with the pain.since he brought me to the middle of nowhere i ran through the woods with him slowly after, what he doesn't know is that i was the best on my track team last year in school. I kept running, it had to be about a mile before i stopped and  started following the direction of the sun. when i reached road i know Chase would be looking for me so i stayed deep enough threw the border so i can see the road but Chase can't see me.