xxChapter 10xx

As soon as me and Ash walked in all of BVB jumped out and said surprise..''How did you know it was my birthday?," I asked Ash said that he got the information at the adoption centre when I got adopted, tears rolled down my eyes gently as I remember every thing that I had to see when I was just 5 years old I ran up to my room and locked the door when I passed Ash he had a look or horror on his face and I felt bad he came up stairs and knocked on my bedroom door "go away....," I gently sighed. I heard the foot steps go away.

  I fell to my pillow with relief the only reason I cried was because when I was 5 my mom was in the hospital all the time beating cancer and my grandmother always took care of me and my father was always on business trips and when my mother was at one of her last breaths my father took a flight down from Asia to say goodbye but his flight 33A came down to a crash there were only 5 survivers and my dad not being one.

I finally got some nerve and went down stairs luckily Ash was at my side right away which made relief flood across me. When I got down stairs I looked up and screamed with joy Pierce the Veil was right there in front of my eyes I got a hug and a autograph before they started playing some music I opened my presents one by one, Andy got me a full on artist kit, I'm basically a freak for art, CC got me a bra...I slapped him before he handed me another box, very typical of CC though Jinx got me a signed by Mayday Parade guitar pick and Jake got me a new iPhone 6+ I hugged him so hard I thought he couldn't breathe and As I open Ashes gift I see part of its gold,i get really excited before everything crumbles down and I cried so hard knowing that same necklace was upstairs in my room because my mom gave it to me before she died it said Love Never Dies and I put it back as I ran out side into the woods and climbed a tree.

I started singing then I heard a branch snap, " Ash please go away...," but I wasn't Ash and before I could scream for help, the branch fell and everything went black...
_____

Left you on another cliff hanger yes me @AmberLynn1019 and I made a longer type of chapter and will get to the next right away, I have big plans for this book that not even Parkie101 know yet... hope you liked this chapter the other one will be out in a few days or so..