Xx Chapter 14 xX

Izzy's POV

Finally I'm free, I thought as I'm taken out of the house and to the long drive way. As I'm walking down the drive way I still I have a police officer with me, I guess it's to protect me because they still haven't found Chase yet.

We finally reach the end of the long drive way and I see Ash and the rest of the guys, I run to them, I missed them so much.

----------

Ashley's POV

I see Izzy running towards us, I step in front of the guys . She continues running to us and once shes not that far away from me she jumps into my arms. I spin her around and she looks down at me smiling and giggling. I put her down smiling at her, I kiss her on the cheek and rest my head in the crook of her neck. I kiss her neck, "I missed you so much," I mumble into her neck.

"I've missed you to," I hear her whisper back to me.

I pull my head back and look down at her smiling, I feel myself being pulled away from her, and my happy expression turns into a panicked one. But shes still laughing, I turn my head to see who pulled me away from Izzy and I see and Andy.

"Give us all time with her," he says smiling.

I nod and he walks towards Izzy, he hugs her and she hugs him back just as tightly as he was hugging her.

...........
I know it's short but it's been months and I'm sorry.
-parkie101