Darkness Or Light

By chinaangel

Darkness or light. Which place would you rather be? What if everything in the world changed? If you could... More

New Day
Michael
James
Adnane
Jada
Love
Going Out
Something New
Dark Souls
Wrong
Bells
Guards
So Cold
All Together
Dreaming
In The Dark

Angel

7 1 2
By chinaangel

Today is the day to have fun with my friends Jada and Love.  We have been waiting for this day and what it has to offer.  I am wondering where we will all decide to go and what will they be wearing?  I am wearing blue shorts and a black top with white shoes.  I am going to wear my hair up on my head.

Now all I have to do is wait on them to come so we can leave.  I hope we can leave early and get where we are going early.  We have a lot to do and a lot of fun to be had.  But as I get ready I start bleeding from my mouth and can not stop.  I try everything and nothing stops it.  I rush to my car and go to the hospital.  They admit me and started running tests.  But when they came back the Doctors looked worried.  They said nothing was working.  No one knew what to do.  I thought oh no "I am going to die",  why me?

I thought about Jada and Love and wondered how I could let them know where I was.  I had no idea and they would be worried about me.  This was turning out bad.  I could not even let the guys know about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 35.6K 20
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
71.8K 3.6K 37
โ€ข Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue โ€ข Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
38.6K 2.4K 22
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค # ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐š๐ณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...