Darkness Or Light

By chinaangel

Darkness or light. Which place would you rather be? What if everything in the world changed? If you could... More

New Day
Michael
James
Adnane
Love
Angel
Going Out
Something New
Dark Souls
Wrong
Bells
Guards
So Cold
All Together
Dreaming
In The Dark

Jada

3 1 1
By chinaangel

It is time to get up and go out with my friends Love and Angel.  They are like sisters to me.  We all went to the same school and wanted the same guys.  Love to sing and go to movies.  We all have jobs now.  All go our own way yet still find time for one another.  

I have to shower and get dressed and eat.  But first comes the shower.  I got my clothes out last night so I already know what I am wearing.  The shower is wrong.  I feel nothing but cold water where is the hot?  Plus it does not look like water.  I wonder what is going on.  But I finish and get out not thinking about it again until later.  Now to get dressed.  My white shorts and red blouse and white shoes.  My hair is going into a pony tail.  Now what to eat I guess pancakes and juice. After I eat I brush my teeth.

As I go to the living room to wait on Jada and Angel.  I feel funny like someone is calling me but I can not hear.  So I turn music on and I don't hear.  Now what?  I do not know.  I cut on my computer and it is full of blue people.  It will not show anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
512K 10.3K 63
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
46.9K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
39.9K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...