Broken (Jelsa) *COMPLETED*

By jack_frost_and_elsa

Book 1 I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all Because of her.... ~Elsa I have fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.8K 57 10
By jack_frost_and_elsa

Previously:

"Sit this could take awhile" I said as Jack sat to the floor beside me but I moved away from him. If you think I'm going to be with that bitch longer than I have to than you are wrong.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"Ok, it all started when I introduced Rapunzel to all of you. To make a long story short, you all started ignoring me and bailing on me. Soon you all wanted Rapunzel to to be part of the big four and when that happened you threw me out of the group like I was never there. But the thing that hurted me the most was that my own family made me a maid and even my biggest and only crush didn't even notice me. Now are you happy and if you are you can leave my house" I said and I didn't cry because I don't want to show him I'm weak. I just want that son at a bitch to leave my house right now.

Jack stood up and awalked out of my house in silence, good he is gone now and I'm alone but who cares? I like begin alone but I still want to have friends well that dream won't last very long because soon I will have my wish: death.

Speaking of death, I haven't cut in awhile so I'm going to cut now. I started to cut deep into my skin. After cutting for I don't know maybe ten minutes I started to black out and I fell to the floor unconscious still bleeding.

Jack P.O.V

After I walked out of her house still with some questions I didn't go home I was watching her as she took out her razor and began to cut really deep into her skin. I wonder if it hurts. I can't watch her do this to her that is why I need to help her. Last night, I stayed up all night and I was reading books about how to help someone who is depressed and Elsa is depressed and I want to help her before this get serious witch this kinda is.

Anyway I looked back at Elsa and now she was lying on the floor bleeding to death. She is still holding her razor. I have to get in but how? The window I used yesterday is closed and locked, I don't know if she knows that I was here last night but I just want her safe and I want to help her through all ad this pain and sorrow.

I can't break in, so what should I do. I looked back at Elsa and saw she was getting up like nothing is wrong with her. Suddenly a relief went through me, I'm just glad she is ok but something tells me this is just the beginning.

Elsa P.O.V

I woke up and my head is hurting like hell but I like that pain. It's new and good pain not old and use to pain. I started walking to the bathroom to clean away my blood on my arm, on my razor and on the floor.

After cleaning the blood and then cleaning the house I sat and the floor and just sat there thinking. I'm not sure what I want to do now, I'm not sure if I want to kill myself or not. What am I thinking of course I'm going to kill myself and really painfully.

I didn't realize that the time was past 1 am. I better go to sleep, I mean it's school tomorrow. I need to hide really well because I don't know if I can face Jack at school now after I told him.

I went to bed but something was telling me I wasn't alone here. But that feeling went away after I fell into the darkness and I knew I was asleep. When I woke up I took a shower like I do everyday but something felt different, oh well I will figure it out after school. I took my razor and put it in my backpack and walked to school. I didn't have time to cut right now because I'm getting late for school and even if the teachers doesn't notice me I don't want to miss class.

I ran to art class and guess what I saw Jack behind me and he is going to the same class as me. I hurry up and sit where I always sit praying that Jack didn't see me go there because no one can know I'm sitting here and besides he is sitting with the new kid Eugene I think.

I glanced at Jack and I saw he was looking around like he was looking for me but he won't find me here I think. I'm save here, I started to draw me as a little kid when I lost everything. At least now you know how I looked like when it happened:

I know it's not good but I am trying my best. I mean I'm not an artist. Class soon ended and i walked to my locker but I just found Jack there. I hope he leaves because I really want to cut right now and I really need it. I ignored Jack and just opened my locker, I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

"Elsa, Stop ignoring me" Jack said. I just ignored him again and walked to my next class but I am really going to the old janitor closet to cut. I hope he won't follow me, If he does I will not be able to cut today with him always following me around everywhere I go.

I walked to the janitor closet and luckly for me Jack didn't follow me. I began to cut into my skin and while I was cutting I was thinking af a day to kill myself but I have no idea when.

Wait my birthday is in few days, I can do it on my birthday since my birthday was the day when my pain started. I havn't relized before that my birthday is the worst day of them all, I mean my pain started when I came into this world and I wish I didn't come to this world. I wish I had just died when I was born.

"Elsa stop this" Jack said. I thougth i had got rid of him a long time ago, I just don't see why he wants to be with me. I mean I'm nothing, He even has a beautiful girlfriend. He sould be with her and his gang not with a loser like me. I said nothing to Jack, I am still trying to ignore him as much as I can but It is really hard when he follows me everywhere.

"I can't watch you do this to your self" Jack said, I never knew I can have a nice side. He is the bad boy of the school and when I say that I really mean it. he is the badass in the entire school. I think he is just wasting his time here with me.

"Then don't look" I said to him witch made him come to me. He grapped my razor and threw it somewhere. What the hell does he think he is doing?

"Hey my razor" I said. I stood up from the floor and tried to find my razor but someone held me back. Jack was holding my waist. I who was still bleeding tried to push him away from me but he is a lot stronger then me. I gave up trying to get away from his grip.

"I want you to stop cutting yourself, and stop ignoring me when i try to talk to you" Jack said. Since when does he care about me cutting or not?

"It hurts doesn't it, to be ignored because you all that I use to call friends have been ignoring me for freaking four years so you can't be that hurt like I was and am" I said as I felt tears running down my eyes. I tried not to cry but it's so hard. Jack made us sit down on the floor, he cleaned the blood on my hands.

"Elsa, look at me" Jack said trying to get me to look at him but I won't look at him. he then made me look at him and I looked into his eyes and I could see hurt and sadness in them, I never thought that the great Jack Frost could be sad.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you but this is not the answer" Jack said. Wow he has a nice side. I always thought he was too cool to show his emotions I guess not. Wait he could be doing this because someone told him to do this, he doesn't care about me he only cares about his girlfriend.

"You think sorry will fix everything because it doesn't" I said as I started crying even more. I was very surprised when Jack hugged me but I didn't hug back of course but something felt right when he was hugging me. Wait what? What in the hell am I saying I can't be falling for him again and he already has a girlfriend.

"I know but I want to make it up to you" Jack said. Yeah right he is going to make it up to me. There is no way he is going to help me I mean this could be a trick and he could be playing with my feelings.

"How?" I asked him. He was still hugging me but I stopped crying, I can't believe he saw me cry ME, I mean it's so embarrassing.

"By spending all of my free time with you and help you as much as I can" Jack said. But he will only use me like last time, I remember it in the dream I had.

Flashback

I'm sitting in a cold dark room, there are no colors, no sounds, no people just dark and nothing except me alone. I stood up walking somewhere but I can't find anything or anyone.

It's really hard to find my way around because I can't see anything, I can't even see my hands but I can feel them. Soon I saw the big four and that is when the lights appeared. I was in a red creepy room with the big four and they had a evil smile's/grins on there faces.

They started walked up to me but I backed until I was up to a wall in this red room, they came closer and closer until they were only 10 centimeters from me. They started surrounding me and I got only more frightened by the second.

"What do you want?" I asked them. I'm freaking out right now, the people I hate and don't want to know, are surrounding me with a evil smile's/grins. What should I do? I can't fight them they are four and I'm just alone with no one to help me.

"We hate you"

"Your ugly"

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"Fat bitch"

"Just kill yourself"

"We never wanted you"

Now my parents and Anna joined them and started calling me names and things like that.

"Your nothing"

"Just die"

"Everyone just uses you"

"Hang your self"

"You were just a mistake"

"You have never been out real daughter"

"No one cares for you"

"We don't want you anymore"

"We were never friends"

"Go to hell"

"Freak"

"Suicidal"

"Nerd"

"Whore"

"No one loves you"

"Depressed"

"Your no one"

"No one will be in your funeral when you die"

"Loser"

"We only used you for popularity"

"STOP" I screamed.

Flashback ends

That dream still haunts me, and I know it's real no one will ever want me that is why I'm ending my life soon.

"I don't want your company, I have a great company and besides don't you have a girlfriend to be with all the time?" I asked. Jack looked down then said:

"She cheated on me with Hans so I broke up with her, but I don't really care I'm keeping an eye on someone else" Jack said and smiled the last part. I put on a fake smile. He has a crush on someone and I lost my chance again.

"But why do you want to be with a brat like me?" I asked. I want to know why he is even talking to me after four years of ignoring me completely.

"Your not a brat Elsa, you are beautiful, kind, smart, funny, really shy, sweet, loving girl dealing with self harms but never call your self a brat or anything that isn't true" Jack said. He thinks I'm all these things, no he is just saying this to make me feel better and I am a brat he can't chance that, no one can.

A/N: Hello my snowflakes and snowballs.
End of chapter.
How do you like it?
And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...
2.4K 69 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...
8.3K 374 18
It's 1841. Jackson Overland - intelligent, gentle, and lonely - struggles with his humdrum existence in his small Norwegian town. One night, he sees...
27.5K 298 23
THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Elsa had a normal life with her sister, until the incident. What happens when she gets...