It's Just Acting

By Lexy_VLover

❝could we pretend that we're in love? i'm sorry but i fell in love tonight.❞ Leon Vargas is loved by everybod... More

foreword
One : In Which He Is In Her House
Two : In Which She Calls Him An Arse
Three In Which He Says She's Conceited
Four : In Which She Slaps Him
Five : In Which He Has A Stone Cold Heart
Six In Which She Goes On A Date
Seven In Which He Sees A Rabbit On A Bicycle
Eight In Which She Faces Awkward Moments
Ten In Which She Isn't Herself
Eleven In Which He Sees The Shore To His Beach
Twelve In Which She Plays Hide And Seek In A Closet
Thirteen In Which He Almost Punches Somebody
Fourteen In Which She Feels Like A Cliche
Fifteen In Which He Ruins Everything
Sixteen In Which He Revisits His Demons
Seventeen In Which She Meets The Fluffhead
Eighteen In Which He Bruises His Knuckles
Nineteen In Which She Kisses Without A Script
Twenty In Which He Ends Whatever They Had
Twenty One In Which She Is Sure Of Only A Few Things
Twenty Two In Which He Bends A Spoon
Twenty Three In Which She Doesn't Watch Her Step
Twenty Four In Which She Plays Matchmaker
Twenty Six In Which He Is Off The Figurative Hook
Twenty Six In Which She Decides It Is Time
Twenty Seven In Which He Ends It
Epilogue I
Epilogue 2
afterword

Nine In Which He Is The Reason For Her Popularity

166 7 5
By Lexy_VLover

FRANCESCA ATE HER cereal angrily. She couldn't believe she had to go back to school already. She could already imagine all the girls that will be glaring at her.

She may end up being forced to eat her lunch in a bathroom stall.

"Oh don't look so glum," Leon grins at her and Francesca rolls her eyes.

"Easy for you to say. You don't need to go this hell house," Francesca hisses. Leon rolls his eyes laughing slightly.

"At least today nobody will snorting or snickering," Leon says and Francesca glares at him, even though she knew it was true.

Francesca wasn't really professional when it came to those types of things. She was very disruptive during shooting, but she was the one who was forced. They had to constantly promote their relationship.

"Francesca, Federico and Camila are here," Juliette calls.

Francesca smiles, and just leaves her half eaten cereal -knowing she will regret it later in the day- and runs out the house. Her best friends were waiting there, playing Rock Paper Scissors.

"Ha, saw that! Federico you cheat!" Francesca laughs, as Federico kicks the porch.

"What the hell Fran!" Federico groans.

They walk to school and as they enter all eyes turn to look at them. Francesca tries to cover her face, even though she knew it was useless. They had all gotten s gold look at her face.

Like they had been on the covers of all celebrity gossip magazines.

They heard loud, heeled footsteps. Francesca's 'enemies' strutted over. Natalia in the front, and her two mini Natalias behind her. Gery and Lara.

"Fran! So glad to see you!" Natalia exclaims cheerfully.

She embraces Francesca awkwardly, and simply nods with a fake smile at Federico and Camila.

"We've missed you so much! You didn't text at all!" Natalia says and Francesca cocked an eyebrow.

"Maybe because you don't like me? You've made my life hell since first grade? Ring a bell?" Francesca says sarcastically and Natalia waves a hand.

"What? Never!" Natalia laughs.

Okay, Francesca never really expected this.

+++

"Yeah. It's great," Francesca says bored to yet another Leon fangirl.

She couldn't explain how annoyed she was getting. First Natalia and her two idiots, and now every single girl was coming up to her like they were best friends demanding information on her relationship with Leon.

Francesca sends Camila and Federico another pleading look and they simply smirk at her. Francesca scowls at them turning to somebody else.

"How did you two meet?" A girl dreamily asks.

"My dad's producing the Violetta movie," Francesca explains, and the girls squeal.

"Can you get us premier tickets?" The girls ask excitedly.

"I. I. Don't think. Um," Francesca stammers.

Francesca was this close to pulling her hair out. The ball thankfully rings and she pushes past the swarm of fangirls and to her first class. She punches her best friends' shoulders.

"I hate you guys," Francesca snarls.

"Love you too Hun!" Federico grins, before he and Camila burst out laughing.

+++

School was finally over and Francesca raced home. Francesca had always sat alone in Chemistry, but today two girls were fighting to sit next to her.

Some people enjoyed this attention. Francesca loathed it. She hated all the people that were around her. Francesca found them all pathetic. They noticed her only because she was 'dating' Leon Vargas.

She stormed inside and towards Leon's bedroom. He was lying on his bed, his arms under his head which was unfortunately flexing his muscles. Francesca had to tear her eyes away.

"All because of you!" Francesca hisses.

"What did I do now babe?" Leon asks her nonchalantly.

"People were all over me! I had the worst day!" Francesca screams and starts pacing, giving him the run down of her day.

Leon listened with an amused smile on his face throughout the entire story. This was practically Leon's everyday life.

"You'll get used to it," Leon said at the end and Francesca stared at him.

"Get used to it? Get used to it!" Francesca shouts and Leon's eyes widen.

"It's really manageable. You'll learn to live with it." Leon assures her.

"Oh, was there paparazzi there?" Leon asks.

Francesca shakes her head and Leon smiles to himself. He had told Pablo to make sure that Francesca's school wasn't bothered with the annoying people.

"Good," Leon says softly.

Leon thought about telling her about the shooting. But he didn't want her to know that he found it fairly boring. It wasn't really that interesting without her. He enjoyed her interruptions. It made it seem less like a job with her.

But he couldn't tell her that.

No. No.

"So how was the set?" Francesca asks, sitting at the foot of his bed next to his feet.

"It was normal," Leon shrugs. Lies. Lies.

Francesca just nods. She supposed that she just wanted him to say that it wasn't the same. That he missed her?

But Francesca knew that was silly. Just because they had one good night, and weren't fighting as much as they used to didn't mean they were going to miss each other. Francesca scolded herself for thinking such stupid thoughts.

"So no homework?" Leon asks, realising that Francesca was just sitting with him, and not in her own room her nose buried in a book.

"First day Leon! Wow, you really don't know anything about school do you?" Francesca laughs and he shrugs guiltily.

"Well, I'll stop bothering you. See you," Francesca waves before exiting.

You weren't bothering me, Leon thought.

He takes out his phone and calls Diego. The only person who he could have a meaningful conversation with, but also have mindless ones.

"Sup Lelo," Diego says.

"Hey Diggy." Leon grins, instantly feeling better.

"So why'd you ring?" Diego asks, even though he didn't mind. He never minded a chat with his best friend, cousin, brother, Leon was all that.

"I need you here," Leon whispers.

"I miss you too," Diego replies softly. "But I'll be there soon!" Diego says cheerfully, desperately trying to cheer up his cousin.

"Soon isn't soon enough," Leon groans.

"So your girlfriend?" Diego asks excitedly.

Francesca had turned back around, wanting to ask Leon something. She heard he was on the phone and was about to turn to away when she heard the person on the other side say girlfriend. She froze.

"She's not really my girlfriend. Diego I already to,d you about this," Leon says exasperatedly.

"Yeah but you turned all romantic because of her. She must be special!" Diego exclaimed. Francesca could now hear the conversation clearly.

"We have no chance Diego. She's not even my type," Leon says.

Francesca's stomach tightened. She runs back to her room, crashing her back against the door breathing heavily. What was wrong with her? Why did she even think they could ever like each other?

But Leon wasn't done.

"Francesca's too good for me,"

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
😏😏😏 and, updates will remain every TWO weeks because I don't write this book enough. I only just finished chapter 17. And with exams coming up, I will drown. Diego's coming soon!!! Thanks for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 68 12
Arienne Martin is just turning 16. Her parents decided to transfer her to another school because of her exbff's who thought Arienne's lying to them...
19.7K 692 27
Nina and Eddie have always had a special bond something even more powerful than their bonds with Patricia and Fabian, but sometimes 'bonds' can get a...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...