Adopted by El and Louis

נכתב על ידי littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... עוד

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Hospital
Scars
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Another Suprise
Not a chapter
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
Hope??
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
A new Member
Run Away
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

A weird evening

2.5K 43 8
נכתב על ידי littlebell1992

Here you go guys. Thanks for you patience

Grace POV

I love spending time with mum, sometimes after Gloria (bio Mum) would beat me or do disgusting things to me I would imagine that I was a normal kid living with her mum and we would snuggle on the couch in winter watching cheesy movies, or when I have friends over she would make cookies. I can imagine El doing something like that I’m so glad they adopted me. I thought that everyone was like the bad people from before until I met Mum and Dad and even my uncles and aunts it is incredible how quickly my Pont of view was able to change.

“Hey Louis wants to know if we want to go out for tea with everyone, do you feel up to it babe?” Mum says snapping me from my thoughts. I really don’t want to go but mum is looking at me with hopeful eyes so I nod yes. She does something on her phone.

“Go and get dressed sweetie let me know if you need any help.” Mum tells me. I stand up I’m not in too much pain anymore but my legs feel really weak I wobble a little bit and I feel Mums eyes on me. I take another tentive step concentrating on not falling over. This has happened before when my legs hurt so I know that it won’t be long before they go back to normal. After about 10 minutes I finally get to my room. I choose a pair or red skinny jeans and a long crème color woolen shirt that kind of looks like a dress and then I put a black belt around the middle and put on my black converse. I go into the bath room and splash cold water onto my face my hair still looks ok from today so I leave it. I go back to my room and go and sit on the balcony and watch the world go by there are people beeping horns and shouting out the windows there are people talking on their phones as they walk another person buying something at a stand it looks like a hot dog. It feels like a different world from England .it smells and sound different and I think they drive on the wrong side of the road how random.

“You ready love?” Mum ask form the door of my room I stand up and walk over to her still my legs feel like jelly, Mum picks me up and puts me on her hip saving me the trouble of walking

“Are you feeling better hon?” mum ask as we walk out to the lift

“a bit my legs still feel funny but that should pass soon” I tell her she smiles and randomly kisses my cheek and pokes my nose causing a little giggle escape my lips.

We get up to the others room and I knock on the door. The door flies open to reveal Uncle Harry and Avie both laughing.

“Come in me ladies” Harry says putting on a fake accent me and mum walk in and I instantly reach out for Avan.

“Aww come here my bestie” Avan says and takes me from Mum and we walk to the lounge Liam Niall Vick and Perrie are there already.

“Yay Gracie is here” Niall and Perrie Yell at the same time they look at each other and crack up laughing

“Gee thanks guys I’m here to” Mum says causing they all jump up and tackling her into a hug. Me and Avan roll our eyes and laugh. They soon join us back on the couch

“Can I have a hug from my favorite niece” Perrie says I slide of avans lap and give Perrie a big hug.

“Awww I love your hugs Gracie” she says hugging me tighter.

“I like your hugs to Aunty Perrie” I tell her pulling away from the hug and just lean onto her shoulder

“How are your legs bear?” Niall ask

“There ok just a little weak now” I tell him we kind off lapse into silence.

“Did you have a good day baba?” Perrie ask me quietly

“yea Niall surprised me by taking me to meet Vic and Avie then we went to a fair it was really fun and Avie won me a big horse teddy, apparently where best friends, then when we got back me and Mum watched some moves in bed it was nice, except the part my legs started to really hurt” I tell her just as quietly

“Aww I’m glad you had a good day except about your legs” she says. I go back over to Avie who is playing on his phone he is playing candy crush I like this game I help him play and we beat the level.

“Ok we are ready to go “Liam says I realizes that everyone is here now oops.

“Hi princess” Daddy says coming over giving my cheek a kiss. I say hello back he is acting a little weird he hasn’t even asked about my day or anything, he always ask about my day even if I was with him for the whole day. It’s because he doesn’t even like you, he realized how use less you, how ugly you are the bad voices in my head say I feel my face drop slightly  we stand up Avan still carrying me. I wonder why dad is been so weird he is normally bouncing and talking, at the moment he is kind of stand next to mum with a worried look on his face.

We get down stairs and of course there is paparazzi and fans  these people are relentless and it is scary why wont the stop, there seems to be more people than normal I should have  told mum I wanted to stay in. I wish they would leave us alone, I wanted Dad to carry me but he just walks straight out I wanted yell at him to come back for me. Uncle Niall comes over and takes me from Avie.

“Why didn’t he wait for me uncle Niall” I say quietly I want to know what I have done we walk out and the screaming gets louder. All I can think is that dad doesn’t care I start to cry and not because of the screaming. We get in the limo.

“Shh bear you are safe you’re ok please stop crying” Niall coos I just keep repeating he left he left. It reminds me of when my really daddy left he turned his back and let me he knew mommy hated me but he still left he knew I was scared he knew bad things could have happened.

I feel myself been removed from Niall.

“Sweetie tell me what is wrong tell mummy what is wrong ill make it better.” I realize that maybe I am been stupid but there are voices in my head that keep telling me that the past is going to repeat itself dad is going to leave and things are going to get really really bad at home. The only thing I can think of to make the pain less worst is to make sure I don’t feel any sort of love or compassion for any of them. But then there is that little glimmer of hope that it is nothing at all. I want all the voices to go away and let me just decide. I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts get rid of all the voices and get back to one. I push the voices to the back and slowly calm down. I can’t let the bad thought cloud the good ones I am just over thinking things my real mum hated me from the day I was born Mamma El genuinely seems to like me so even if dad did leave I don’t think she will hurt me.

“Come on Sweetie come back” I hear Mums voice I look up at her, her face has worry etched all over it.

“Can you hear me sweetie?” she asked of course I can hear her seriously what is going on with everyone tonight. I look at her confused.

“You like zoned out honey we have been sitting here for 20 minutes you kept shaking you head want to tell us what is wrong?” Dani ask I shake my head again. I look at Dad he is looking at me but he still seems so nervous. I decide to let Mum and Dad be alone and I go over to uncle Zayn who is sitting opposite us he pulls me into his lap wrapping me up in a hug.

“Can we please go and eat now” Uncle Niall says. I look over at Dad and he clears his throat

“Umm yea let’s go” he says mum looks at him with a confused look I guess she has picked up on his nervousness. I look out the window and we start moving. I lean onto uncle Zany’s shoulder still trying to work out why dad is been weird I try and think of something that I may have done, was it because I burnt my hand this morning. Is it because I was rather excited to go out with Uncle Niall today is that why he didn’t answer his phone when we needed him today. I feel myself been rocked back and forth. I look around at everyone, dad and Mum and quietly whispering, Avan, Uncle Niall, Uncle Harry and Uncle Liam are talking and laughing, Vic, aunty Perrie and Aunty Dani are talking. I look up at uncle Zayn and he is already looking at me he gives me a small smile.

“you ok baby gee?” he ask me I just shrug my shoulders I really don’t know if I am ok I want to be happy yet I can’t work out how to.

“How about you and me have a baby gee and uncle Zee talk after dinner?” he says quietly to me him and I have had a couple of talks and he has helped me understand things. I tap aunty Perrie shoulder and she turns around.

“What’s the matter hon?

“May I please listen you your music?” I ask I like some of the music she has

“Of course you can baba” she says pulling out her phone and some ear phones she carefully puts the ear phones in my ears. Dad and Mum are a bit unsure about me having things in my ears because apparently it can cause damage so they googled a safer way to put the ear buds in.

“There you go baba” she says handing me her phone I press shuffle and a song called concrete angels starts to play. I listen to it and it is amazing once it finishes I play it again and press the repeat button. I lean back onto uncle Zee’s chest and close my eyes. Letting the beautiful voice of Martina McBride fill my ears

She walks to school with the lunch

She packed

Nobody knows what she's

Holdin' back

Wearin' the same dress

She wore yesterday

She hides the bruises with linen

And lace

(Oh oh)

The teacher wonders but she

Doesn't ask

It's hard to see the pain

Behind the mask

Bearing the burden

Of a secret storm

Sometimes she wishes she was

Never born

Through the wind and the rain

She stands hard as a stone

In a world that she can't rise above

But her dreams give her wings

And she flies to a place where

She's loved

Concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle

Of the night

The neighbors hear, but they turn

Out the lights

A fragile soul caught in the hands

Of fate

When morning comes

It'll be too late

Through the wind and the rain

She stands hard as a stone

In a world that she can't rise above

But her dreams give her wings

And she flies to a place where

She's loved

Concrete angel

A statue stands in a shaded place

An angel girl with an upturned face

A name is written on a polished rock

A broken heart that the world forgot

Through the wind and the rain

She stands hard as a stone

In a world that she can't rise above

But her dreams give her wings

And she flies to a place where

She's loved

Concrete angel

I open my eyes everyone is looking at me I realize that I was singing the song aloud I thought I was just singing in my head.

“I’m sorry” I say ashamed of myself I drop my head I hope they will forget quickly I bet I sounded horrible.

“Kitten why you didn’t tell us you could sing” Harry says I give a small shake of my head still not looking up.

“Gracie you really are a great singer I told you this honey” aunty Perrie says lifting my chin so I am looking up.

“Princess that was more beautiful than the first time your mummy and I heard you sing” Dad says I look a little shocked that they have heard me sing.

“Wow my bestie can really really sing” Avan says

“Sweetie you are going to be famous one day” aunty dani says

“Little Grace is going to be a pop star.” Vic says the voices are making their way forward again it sounds like my old mum telling me that I am actually useless that they are only saying these things so they can build me up then crush me. I push those thoughts back again

“Bear that was absolutely breathtaking you are so talented” Uncle Niall says his eyes rimmed with tears.

“You are a kid of many talents love such a proud uncle at the moment” Uncle Liam says

“Baby gee you are incredible please believe us we are not and never will lie to you kiddo” Zayn says

“Will you pretty pretty please sing more often for us?” Mum ask she pulls the puppy dog face I just shrug my shoulders. Then Zayn starts tickling me causing me to shriek out laughter.

“St... Stop please uncle Zee” I say between laughter, and little screams as I try and squirm away from him.

“I’ll stop but first say that you will sing for us more often” he says I can barely breath and my sides hurt.

“I I will try” I stutter out causing everyone to cheer

“Your mean uncle Zee” I say and fake a pout.

“That’s why you love me” he replies I stick my tongue out at him I crawl back over to Mum and Dad as the car is still moving. Dad picks me up from the floor and places me on his lap.

“Hello my princess” he says smiling a goofy smile at me yay daddy is back.

“Where here ladies and gentlemen thank you for travelling with Paul express” Uncle Paul say looking at me from the driver’s seat with a cheeky wink all of us are laughing. 

“Oh and god news there is no one out there” he says as he opens the door for us. We all pile out and Mum and Dad grab my hands Mum been careful with my sore hand my legs are still a little weak in the end dad just scoops me up.

“My princess shall not walk when not required” Dad says poking my nose. We get inside and they show us to our table dad puts me down and I go and sit next to avan and Aunty Perrie sits on the other side of me.

EL’s Pov

It is turning out to be a bit of a weird evening first Louis is acting weird, yesterday he was all happy and loving tonight he won’t even look me in the eye, he didn’t even ask Grace how her day was and walked straight out without even taking Grace to the car when the fans where screaming, I think after dinner I will need to have a talk with him and make sure he is ok. Then Grace started to cry all the sudden and didn’t seem to be able to stop and then zoned out and wouldn’t tell us what happened. Then she randomly starts singing her voice is absolutely breathtaking. I really want to know what had her so upset.

Dinner was absolutely brilliant I had the Marinara. Grace only ate half her meal but I’m guessing she had a big lunch. Louis is still acting weird he convinces me to get a desert so I decide on the strawberry cheese cake. I can feel Lou bouncing his leg under the table indicating that he is nervous, I hope everything is ok with me and him. The desert comes out I look at the plate and in chocolate around the cake it reads,

“Be my queen?” I look at it again and look at Louis with a questioning look only to see he is on one Knee holding a ring.

“Eleanor Jane Calder the moment I saw you, you took my breath away, the moment I talked too you I realized that you where my soul mate it took me a little bit to ask you out I was scared you would reject me, you were and still are perfect, you make my heart skip a beat when you look at me, butter flies explode in my tummy when we hold hands or kiss, you make me the happiest man alive you have granted me a princess now will you be my forever Queen?” he ask holding a ring OMG I can’t believe this is happening

“Louis…”

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
210K 3.5K 37
Georgie Lux is a nine year old little girl. She once was an innocent girl but it was all stripped from her. She lived in a bad neighborhood with ab...
46.2K 897 37
Katie Linn, a 15 year old who was abandoned by her mum before Katie could even remember . Her mother was 15 when she gave birth to Katie. Katie's mu...
10.4K 52 28
10 months after her fathers death, Michaela Casse is forced into a college photography program by her mom who apparently ‘wants the best for her’. Mi...