Secrets

By ChloePJ

My name is Elouise Heart. I am a werewolf in the Blue Moon Pack. I lived a normal life, but everything change... More

*Secrets
18th Birthday
When Everyone Hates You
Training with the Alpha
Remembering what you want to Forget
Christmas Time
Travelling to a better Future
The Selecting Ceremony
Dinner as the Real Me
Getting Ready for the Night of My Life
Finding my Mate
Can this night get any better?
A Queen Already
A New Home
When the day turns Bad
What a Day
The Best Day of my Life
Author Note
The Party Continues
Pranks and Pleasure
Becoming Like a Queen Everyday
What a Day
Becoming Queen
Shaky Start to a Future as Queen
With Responsibility comes Sacrifice
Not Getting Rid of me
Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye
The Hardest Decision Of My Life
Going on the Run
What have I done?
The Time has Come
The Day the Future is Decided
Finding out the Future
Facing the Truth
Confronting the Packs
Where the hell did that come from?
Seeing the End
Saying GoodBye
Life After Death
A Very Important Author Note
A Little Piece of Forever
The Day that Changed my Life
Epilogue
The Sequel you all have been waiting for!

One More Day

14K 460 21
By ChloePJ

Chapter 16

                Day before the Wedding.

                I woke up in the comforting arms of my mate. His arms were wrapped around me comfortingly. I snuggled into his chest feeling his even deep breathing of his sleep. He looked so adorable while he was asleep. I looked around at the room around me. It was nearly a week since I found him as my mate. I have never been happier not once. My life was perfection.

                I had debated everything in the book that spoke of Silver Hinted Wolves. Nothing came to mind. Nothing screamed for a Silver Hinted Wolf being in a high position. There was only one thought that had ever occurred to me. Only one reason screamed for me to be in a high position, that was War. Every time I thought of that I quickly dismissed it. I mean, there hasn’t been wars for years. What about the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack? No.

                Anyway, I was lying in the arms of my mate and I couldn’t be any happier. Anyway, it is my wedding tomorrow. Yep. Getting married in a day. I didn’t want to get out of the bed because I knew as soon as I would step out of the room they would force Oliver and I to be apart for the day. I really don’t think I can last a day away from Ollie. He would be in his parents’ wing for the whole day. I would remain here.

                I traced my fingers slowly across his chest and his abs tracing all of his features. He was just so beautiful and adorable. He was a softy at heart. I know in the palace he can sometimes come across as a little harsh but he is just trying to be a good leader. I mean the other day I was the definition of harsh. I screamed at that Royal Guard. I was easily seen as harsh then.

                I felt him shudder underneath my touch and I saw his sleepy face turn into a smile before he opened his beautiful brown eyes. They were just so beautiful.

                “Well. That was a nice way to wake up,” He smiled sleepily.

                “Morning sleepy head,” I replied kissing his chest lightly.

                “Mmm. I could keep you here all day,” Oliver sighed.

                “I wish but they will drag us apart at some point,” I sighed.

                He growled possessively at that which made me giggle before he twisted us both over so I was now lying back on the bed towering over me his body pressed incredibly close to mine. He buried his head into my neck kissing my mark lightly causing me to outwardly moan before tracing his kisses all the way back up. I was in heaven.

                Eventually I pushed him away slightly. Not willingly but it had to come.

                “Come on. Otherwise they will drag you off of me in a compromising position and that is something I definitely don’t want my parents to see,” I teased.

                “Mine,” He growled.

                “Always yours but seriously move your ass,” I said giving him a shove to which he lost his balance and tumbled off of the bed.

                I heard a low bang before a groan. That was it I was gone. I had reached the point of extreme laughter and there was no point of return. I was giggling my little head off literally running out of breath. Oliver stumbled onto his feet looking at me as if I was deranged.

                “Come on. It wasn’t that funny,” He moaned, with a grumpy face clearly hating the fact that he was being laughed at.

                This only fuelled the laughter.

                “N-no. That was f-fricking hilarious,” I spoke in between all of my laughter.

                He got a mischievous glint in his eye which made me scoot away from him. He stalked towards me like an animal after his prey. He smirked evilly. Oh my monkeys! I was in trouble. I was near the top of the bed but he grabbed hold of my ankles and pulled me towards him. I yelped in surprise before he lifted me effortlessly off of the bed and over his shoulder. I wiggled wildly trying to climb out of his grasp but I failed.

                He walked me into the bathroom. Oh God. What was he doing? He dumped me in the shower. I tried scrambling away from the shower but he pushed me right back in before turning the cold water on full blast. I was drenched in freezing cold water in seconds. My hair was drenched and my pyjamas were hugging to me like a second skin. I was freezing. He laughed at me then and I growled at him lowly which only made him laugh harder as he finally turned off the cold water.

                “You needed that hot head of yours cooling,” Oliver spoke as if it was a fact.

                I mocked what he had just said in a stupid voice which only made him raise his eyebrows at me while I glared at him. Stupid, hot mate causing me problems.

                “Do you want to be drenched in cold water again?” I threatened as he moved his hands towards the tap that would seal my fate.

                I swatted his hands away from the tap only making him laugh.

                “I will leave you to get changed into some other clothes,” Oliver spoke before walking out of the room.

                That was it. I was not having this. I stood up and charged out of the room with the water dripping from my clothes. He stood with his back to me and I dived at him sending both of us tumbling to the ground. I had landed on top of him causing all of the water to drop onto him wetting him in the process. He looked at me with shock before he smiled and flipped us over so he was above me.

                Then the most embarrassing thing happened.

                The door opened and in walked my parents coming to get us. Let’s just say it was a compromising position. I was on the floor pinned by Oliver’s body above mine. I was drenched and wet with my clothes stuck to me with Oliver in just his pyjama bottoms. Not exactly what I needed my parents seeing. I heard my dad clear his throat as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I groaned outwardly.

                Oliver soon got off of me and stood up holding out his hand and pulling me up with him. I stood there with my head down. I peeked a glance and saw my mum holding back her giggles with my dad looking more serious. I was a bit of a Daddy’s Girl.

                “Prince Oliver. Your parents want you in the wing now,” My dad spoke.

                “Alright, I will get changed there,” Oliver spoke.

                “See you tomorrow Ollie,” I spoke before trying to make a quick get-away.

                “Not that quick Angel,” Ollie spoke.

                Before grabbing my arm and pulling me to him so I was pressed against him. He crushed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss that was full of love, longing and need. He finally pulled away smiling like a little kid. I was blushing (Who would have thought it I know).

                “See you at the altar,” He spoke giving me a kiss on the forehead before walking by my parents and out of the door.

                I looked at my parents who looked at me ready to laugh. I shook my head and pointed at them.

                “Don’t you start. I can see what’s in your minds,” I grumbled before walking into the closet.

                I heard them laugh before they retreated from the room. Talk about embarrassing. I mean seriously. Can a girl get any more unlucky than their dad catching them in a compromising position? I did my usual routine, having a shower and what not. I ended up getting changed into a light pink flowing dress that fitted to my waist before flowing straight to the ground, around the waist was a dark pink ribbon tied in a bow. I placed on my engagement ring and a beautiful tiara with a little bit of make-up and my hair in long curls.

                I was going to keep myself busy today. I wasn’t aloud outside of the wing. I wasn’t allowed to see any of the decorations or preparations. I was allowed to see Oliver so it was just me today. My dress was being fitted at three so I had four hours to kill. My first thing was I was seeing the Xavier. He didn’t know it yet but I was, that was why I was dressed a little better. As soon as I was done with him though I was getting into some comfy clothes.

                One day. One single day I would marry Oliver. I couldn’t wait. I was so excited. Together united forever. I could faintly hear talking from all the preparations. I could hear the chaos. The whole palace was in wedding mode. My mum, dad and Susanna were overseeing everything. I knew I could trust them. I could also here the arrival of people. All the packs had been invited so there were going to be a hell load of people here. Not everyone would come in order to maintain the pack lands at their place but all Alphas, betas and key leaders would be here.

                Xavier. When you have a minute can I talk to you?  I asked through mind link.

                Of course. The last pack has arrived. I will see you in the Library.

                I agreed through the mind link before walking out of my room. I went down to the kitchen to find I was on my own. God. The day was dragging already. I mean it. I walked into the kitchen grabbing some orange juice and a breakfast bar before going into the library. I found the Silver Hinted Wolf book and placed it on the table opening it up to the passage that I had marked.

                I ate my food and drank my orange juice by the time Xavier arrived. He smiled at me and I stood up giving him a hug before he sat down across from me.

                “You look lovely today,” Xavier smiled.

                “Thank you,” I replied.

                “You ready for the Wedding?” He asked.

                “I am a little nervous, I really don’t want to mess things up,” I sighed.

                “Trust me you won’t with Oliver beside you he will make you calm just as you will make him calm. Trust me. I was in the situation and I know. You will become a fully-fledged part of the pack,” Xavier explained.

                “Thank you,” I replied.

                “So what do you want to talk about, my dear?” he asked.

                I pushed the book over to him.

                “Read the page please,” I spoke.

                Xavier read the page taking in all the information it was giving him. His face was full of concentration until he finally looked at me.

                “Well, you are one very special girl. The only Silver Hinted Wolf to make it to a Royal. Obviously you have been thinking about this and the reasons for this. So, give me your ideas,” Xavier said.

                “I have thought about this so many times. I have been going through so many ideas. Can I ask you a question?” I said, tentatively.

                “Of course,” Xavier replied, looking at me more intently.

                “How are relations with the packs at the moment? Not just between them but their relations to us the Royals?” I asked.

                “Well. Inter pack relations seem to be fine. However, from a few instances and the Mating Ball I am a little suspicious about one pack and their behaviour towards us. Nothing of any extremity to worry me but it is there. The Dark Moon pack have been off with the Royals for a short time now. They come to everything but I have read the Alpha’s thoughts and he is jealous of the power in which we yield,” Xavier explained.

                “Ok. You see the only thought I have come up with that would be serious enough to create the Strongest Royal family and leaders in existence is if a war were to threaten the stability of the Kingdom,” I spoke.

                “All we can do for now is wait and see how things come about. Anyway, I will keep an eye on things especially with this knowledge but you enjoy your day. Remember it is your wedding tomorrow,” Xavier spoke.

                I felt reassured by his words. I thanked him before Xavier gave me another hug before heading back to host duties with the presence of the packs. I was left alone in the room for a minute to which I sorted my thoughts out. At least I had told him and got it all off of my chest.

                I walked out of the library and headed towards the living room. I was just entering the room when the huge doors to the wing opened. I walked forward and saw two couples enter, Ali and Matt and Sophie and Mason.

                Ali literally squealed when she saw me. She ran from Matt’s grip and through her arms around me. I laughed and hugged her back. She was such a girl I swear. She hugged me before stepping back and looking at me.

                “Wow. You look beautiful Ellie. Being a princess suits you,” Ali beamed.

                I laughed.

                “Still getting used to it. You seen your parents yet?” I asked.

                “Yeah and my brother. He looks happy actually. He asked me to ask you about this morning,” Ali said.

                I blushed remembering the moment my parents saw us in that position. I saw Ali look at me inquisitively. I shook my head.

                “Trust me you don’t want to know,” I said, “Hey Matt. I hope she doesn’t have you wrapped around her finger too much?”

                “Too late now,” Matt laughed.

                I laughed too. Matt and Ali sat down on the sofas in each other’s arms. They made a lovely couple. I smiled at them before turning my attention to Sophie. She came up and hugged me. I hugged her back.

                “Hey Sophie. Hope you like your new pack,” I spoke.

                 I was a little bit nervous about talking about my old pack. I mean they caused me so much trouble while I was there. They made my life a living hell. It was my hell.

                “The pack has welcomed me openly. I am sorry to hear about what they did to you. The whole pack has gone under major changes by Alpha Jackson. I literally kicked Mason’s ass when I found out,” Sophie said.

                “It’s fine. I just want to put it behind me,” I replied.

                “Thank you for choosing me to be your bridesmaid. I was thrilled when I found out,” Sophie smiled.

                “No problem,” I replied.

                Mason and Sophie took their seats with Mason keeping his head down all of the time. He daren’t look at me and I don’t blame him.

                “I will go get us all drinks. I mean I have a couple of hours to waste before I have to go for my dress fitting,” I spoke.

                “Sounds good. Sophie and I have our dress fittings later,” Ali replied, “Why don’t you just ask someone to get you the drinks?”

                “Because I am not as lazy as you,” I teased.

                “Touché,” Ali replied.

                I laughed and turned away from them with my back to them. I was walking towards the kitchen when I heard a series of gasps. I turned around to the see the four shocked faces which were looking at me. What the hell? What the actual hell?

                “What are you looking at me like that for?” I questioned.

                “Why the hell have you got the Royal mark?” Ali questioned, standing up and rushing over to me.

                She turned me and looked at my back along with the others who looked at my back.

                “When did you get this? Why did you get this? What the hell?” Sophie chimed in.

                “I got it the second day I was here. I passed out for 16 hours. Why I have got it? No idea. All I know is that I got it earlier than normal,” I explained.

                I turned to them then. They looked at me curiously before Ali spoke up.

                “Wow. You are a freak,” She replied.

                “Your one to talk. Anyone you can get the drinks now,” I replied before I left to go to my room.

                I changed into something a bit more comfortable, a light blue tank top and black leggings before walking back into the living room sitting down and helping myself to some orange juice.

                “Can you believe you will be getting married in a day? You will officially become my sister,” Ali chirped.

                “I know I can’t believe it. What do your dresses look like? What do the decorations look like?” I asked.

                “Can’t tell you. We have been sworn to secrecy. Otherwise we will get murdered,” Sophie replied.

                I muttered under my breath. I can’t believe this. I wanted to know what things are like. It is my god damn wedding. I heard the others laugh at my reaction so I scowled at them. I mean come on. I had been out of the loop for the past 6 days. The only thing I did have over them was my dress. Not soul knew what it looked like. I had blocked Oliver from my mind since I designed it. He was annoyed at first trying to make me give in but it failed. I was being a stubborn and he knew it.

                “So spill about your dress?” Sophie asked.

                I looked between her and Ali who looked at me patiently. Matt and Mason were having their own conversation. Yeah, this wasn’t exactly boy talk.

                “Nope. Not telling you,” I said, pretending to zip my mouth up lock it and throw away the key.

                They shook their heads at me being so childish but I mean they wouldn’t tell me so I am not going to tell them. Simple.

                “Awww. Come on. That is not fair,” Ali whined.

                “It so is princess. Get used to it,” I replied.

                She groaned and I laughed at her. Matt pulled her close to him and kissed her lightly. My heart began to ache lightly. It had been four hours without Oliver and I was already feeling mopey about it. Jeez. I was become such a girl. Even more than I already was.

                Suddenly, the doors flew open. In walked Susanna and my mother. They looked at us all. They looked busy and worn but you could still see the determination flicker through their eyes.

                “Dress fittings people,” my mum spoke.

                “Ali, Sophie come with me as well as the lads. Ellie stay here. The designer will be here in a minute with your dress and shoes as well as all the accessories,” Susanna explained.

                Everyone got up apart from me. Ali and Sophie gave me a quick hug before bowing their heads with their mates and leaving to try their dresses on. This left me with just my mum waiting for the designer.

                “You nervous sweetie?” My mum asked.

                “A little. I just don’t want to screw up and ruin everything. Also, there will be every pack here. Lots of people I don’t know. I just don’t want to embarrass anyone especially Ollie,” I sighed.

                My mum sat next to me then and pulled me into a hug.

                “Don’t worry sweetie. You won’t. It will be the best day of your life,” She cooed.

                “Thanks mum,” I sighed.

                Just then there was a knock on the doors and they opened. The designer Sarah walked in. She smiled at me. Draped across her arms was a white dress bag. There were two further girls her helpers. One held a shoe box and some small leather boxes with my jewellery and things for my hair. My heart began to flutter. I had been waiting to try it all on forever.

                I jumped from the sofa and the girls bowed their heads gracefully. I smiled at them. I couldn’t wait to try it all on. I was more than looking forward to it.

                “Follow me,” I spoke to them, “Mum you better get organising.”

                “What I can’t see you in your dress?” She gasped.

                “You won’t let me see anything else. You have to wait,” I teased.

                Her mouth literally dropped open. I laughed as I led the ladies up to my room. Once we got in they placed the things down.

                “Are you ready?” Sarah asked.

                “More than,” I replied.

                She smiled. Slowly, she helped me into my dress, shoes, veil and jewellery. I felt the material of the dress and felt where it fitted to my body. I felt so regal and elegant. This was beautiful. They then me look in our full length mirror. I gasped. It was beautiful. The dress was just how I designed it. Just how I had dreamed. Every detail was there. It was beautiful. I really couldn’t be happier. I really just couldn’t seem to stop smiling. I mean it was just that beautiful.

                “Oh Sarah. It is beautiful. It… it… WOW. Thank you so much for designing this and getting it done in such a short time. Thank you so much. It is beautiful. It will make my wedding day just even better,” I spoke.

                “No. It is my honour. I am so glad you like it Princess. It was truly and honour to work with you. Your ideas and designs were beautiful and you have been so kind to work with. A dream client. Thank you,” Sarah spoke.

                “Thank you,” I sighed, looking at my reflection then.

                I imagined what I would look like with my hair and make-up done with the dress as it is. I just hoped Oliver would like it all as much as I do. I carefully stepped out of the dress eventually. I placed everything away carefully into my closet. It was beautiful.

                I thanked Sarah again so much before she eventually left beaming with pride. To be totally honest, I can’t remember what I did the rest of the day. I remember vaguely getting dinner and reading in the library. My head was far too lost in the fact I was getting married tomorrow to my beautiful mate. What more can I ask from life?

                I remember going to bed that night feeling lost without Oliver there with me in the bed. I was used to snuggling up close to him. I was lost without that comfort. One night. The next time I would seem him would be at the altar. I couldn’t be more excited.   

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

WOW!!! 900 reads. I have had about 200 in two days.

Thank you sooo much.

Thank you for the comments of support.

So I would like to say thanks to some others who have been voting.

KaityShubert

ambervancamp28

TwylaLuckett

wolfdogshadowsurfer

I will also start dedicating chapters to those that have voted loads.

So Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy

Chloe x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 81.5K 23
Amber was rejected at birth by her less than caring parents, leaving her in the forest to die. Luckily a young woman came walking down the same path...
274K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
63 2 11
Not everyone is born the same. Some are born smart, others creative, but this story is about a family born with something completely different for ev...
4.5K 176 43
The most powerful being who was born in white moon pack ceased to exist of what seemed like a thousand years but was just three hundred years. She wa...