Becoming Family

By ouatsqoq

Ari has lived a hard life as a foster child but when a tragedy occurs, so does hope and a new beginning to li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 School
Chapter 3 What is a home?
Chapter 4 I never want to go to a hospital again
Chapter 5 Birthday suprises
Chapter 6 I don'belive it
Chapter 7 Its almost the day!!
Chapter 8 The letters
Chapter 9 I can't wait
Chapter 10 Comic con
Chapter 11 Being with the cast
Chapter 12 The call
Chapter 13 Talks and tears
Chapter 14 Girls day
Chapter 15 Dont leave me
Chapter 16 Not what I expected.
Chapter 17 Yes!
Chapter 18 New beginnings
Chapter 19 Sleepover shenanigans
Chapter 20 Dinner
Chapter 21 On set and in trouble
Chapter 22 Busted
Chapter 23 Lana's turn
Chapter 24 School
Chapter25 Cutting
THANKS EVERYONE
Chapter 26 Oh no
Chapter 27 Calm before the storm
A/N
Chapter 28 One long car ride
Chapter 29 What to do
Chapter 30 Bedroom conversation
Chapter 31 Reading texts
Chapter 32 The next day
Chapter 33 A day with my love
Chapter 34 Day with daddy
Chapter 35 I need you now
Chapter 36 Surprise
Chapter 37 PRANKS PRANKS AND MORE PRANKS
Chapter 37 You need to talk to her
A/N
Chapter 38 Shes different today
Chapter 39 Not possable.
Chapter 40 Sassy mama who ate to much pizza say WHAT now
Chapter 41- LANA MARIÁ!!
Chapter 42- New adventures
Chapter 43-- Party?
Chapter 44- Caught and Busted..crap.
Chapter 45- I am so sorry
A/N
Chapter 46- Con gone Wrong
Chapter 47 - why does she live so far
Chapter 48 -campfire
Chapter 49- The Roadtrip- part 1
Chapter 50- Road trip part 2
Chapter 51 -A/N
Im sorry
Chapter 52 - Off we go!
Chapter 53- Are we there yet?
Chapter 54- well that was eventful
Chapter 56 not a chapter
Chapter 57- the annoucement
58- bad blood.
59- Let me tell you why
SORRY
Chapter 60 - i cant belive it
Chapter 61- what
NEW BOOK

Chapter 55 couch potaotes

907 26 3
By ouatsqoq

(This whole chapter is all in Ari's POV)

We got back from the trip a few days ago and I have had the best time with Lana. We went shopping, watched movies, just had an overall wonderful time. It was about 2 in the afternoon and we were watching some "I Love Lucy" the episode was about over but I didn't want to get up. So so snuggled closer to Lana like a puppy and we just talked. "Can I ask you a question" I say a bit hesitantly. "Oh course baby girl". She said as she kissed my temple. "Do you ever regret adopting me. I know it's a stupid question. But I always end up finding my self into some type of trouble. And I know I should be this perfect person because well you are absolutely perfect and I'm not. I just feel that I'm a disappointment." I say as I bury myself in her chest. We just sat in silence for a moment and then she took a deep breath. "I am actually truly shocked that you would think that just because you get into some mischief that I wouldn't love you. You make my life such an enjoyment and a ride. And I have never ever regretted our decision to take you in. You have been the biggest joy in my life. I don't know what got you this idea but I need you to know that it is absolutely completely wrong. And I have no expectation of you being perfect none of us are perfect. Even me and I'm just going to say that if you were a perfect little angel that got into no trouble and you were just so sweet all the time I would probably get sick of you because you bring in so many new adventures and I wouldn't change any of that for the world. Do you understand?  And I want that idea about us not loving you as much out of your head right now because that is far far from the truth. Because I love how you can be so sassy and so devilish and so looking for trouble but yet at the same time you can be my cute adorable little baby girl. And this week these past couple weeks with you just you have been one of my favorites because you remind me so much of myself. You're sassy and adventurous and yet you still are super caring about others. and I love you more than you would ever ever know" she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. I just look at her and then I lung into her  with the biggest hug I could've given her. "Can I tell you something?" I ask in a quiet voice. " i'm really sorry for being any trouble and for just all that I've done because I know that you would want someone who's better behaved and more respectful than I am and I'm sorry that I can't be what you want"  I say almost crying. "Hey hey hey what's going on in that little head of yours, have people been making comments because you are good enough and you are what I want. I don't know what you have been hearing but I wouldn't want my life any different. And you better tell me right now why you are thinking all these thoughts about not being good enough for me because Honey you are. I want to know that I love you, you know that right?" She asked while rubbing small circles on my back. "It's just that well-I don't know how to say it or say it correctly to make its makes sense. But I've just been thinking about all the things I've done with pranking  and with being rude and yelling at you and getting mad at Fred and the boys and I just felt really really bad about it and I've been thinking that if I change maybe you'd love me more." I say as I play with the necklace she is wearing. "What. I I know that you tend to get in some trouble and you can be sassy and yes you can be quite passionate about many things that I tend to disagree on but I would never stop loving you I want you to know that I want you to know that. I just never want you to change. How many times do I have to let you know that whatever you do no matter if it's getting into trouble or baking me a cake on a random occasion I will always love you no matter what mood you're in no matter how you're feeling. my love for you will never end. You're my girl and I can't picture life without you. Each day is a new adventure and I can never wait to see what the next adventure holds for the next day. You there if it's going on a long trip or if it's just sitting on the couch. Each day special with you. " she says trying to sound as soothing as possible.

We just sat there holding each other for what felt like hours just sitting holding Souther and just whispering sweet little things. I never wanted this moment to end.

When it was time for bed we parted our ways give each other one last huge hug and about an hour later I walked into her bedroom, cuddled  up to her under the sheets and fell asleep being the happiest I've ever been. "I love you mama" I say is I kiss her on the cheek good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.4K 38
A story where time means nothing and love means everything. Start date 12\11\22
5.4K 105 13
A girl named Pheobe has been in an Orphanage for 12 years. (She is 17 1/2 years old) She finally gets adopted but not just by anyone by her idol Lana...
6.1K 163 23
Lily is a foster child from London. She loves everything Lana Parrilla, and she loves the series Once upon a time. She looks up to Emma, as she belie...
3.3K 214 29
Without family life is incomplete, but a girl who is suffering from this pain and throughout the journey, she got his love and she did many life expe...