Broken (Jelsa) *COMPLETED*

由 jack_frost_and_elsa

Book 1 I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all Because of her.... ~Elsa I have fri... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 5

1.7K 56 21
由 jack_frost_and_elsa

Previously:

"Where?" I asked. If he is taking me to his gang then I refuse to go with him in fact I don't even want to be near him or anyone in the big four.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

"Somewhere you can get food" Jack said. No way I don't eat. I'm trying to be skinny here and he is not going to ruin that for me.

"Why can't you just leave? And I have already eaten" I said. I'm not going with him no matter what. if he thinks I'm that stubid to go with him then he is the stubid one here.

"Come on, it will be fun I promise" Jack said. Gross, I would rather die then spend another day with him so he can just break my heart again.

"I'd rather hang myself then be with you" I said as I closed the door behind me hoping he would go away. But guess what he kept on ringing the doorbell. He has been doing it for one hour, doesn't he get tired of this I know I would get tired by standing there  and ringing the doorbell. He doesn't know that after hearing this bell for freaking one hour I'll get use to it but I don't want to tell him. I like to see him suffer just like I suffered.

I went to my room and looked through my old stuff that I hadn't looked at for four years. I saw the Christmas gifts I was going to give the big four and my family, they are still wraped up. I found the letters I wrote for the big four when they started ignoring me. I started reading them all four:

To: Merida.

Merida, We were not always friends like when we began to fight over nothing, but I want you to know that you will always be my friend even if you don't remember me. I have always loved your stories, my favorite story from you was the story when you turned your mother into bear and then your little brothers. I hope you will become the best archery in the world, I know that is your dream. Keep on dreaming because dreams comes true.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

This was the first letter that I read and i began to get tears in my eyes just by reading this because I know i was crying while writing this I remember it all. The next letter I read is for Hiccup.

To: Hiccup.

Hiccup, You were always the person I could count on, I could tell you everything and you told me everything but don't worry I would never tell anyone your dark secret and I hope you won't tell anyone mine because I trust you more than anyone in this world. Kepp on reading books about Dragons and maybe you can find something in them that can lead you to a real dragon like you have always wanted.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

I was now fully crying I don't care I just want to have friend again anf have fun but deep inside i know that it will never happen. But I will always remember the time when we had fun, when we were scared, when we were sad.

The last letter I read was for Jack and that was the sadest one I wrote.

To: Jack.

Jack, I know you will never like me but I can't make you love me even when I want to, I love you so much that it hurts to see you with Rapunzel. But if your happy then I will be happy even if it breaks me apart. So you know I will always have you in one of the pieces in my broken heart. I will never forget you but you have already forgotten about me so I lost my chances with you but maybe it's for the best that I will stay invisible.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

I put the letters back into the box where I found them in. I took my razor and started cutting but instead of just doing scars I wrote something:

I wrote "I will never be good enough" I wrote this on my arm. And I know that I will never be never has and never will be I know that for a fact. I stood up and cleaned the blood then walked to the kitchen, I saw that Jack was gone. He wasn't ringing the doorbell anymore I guess he got tired of it finally. I have no idea how long I was reading and cutting these words but at least he is gone.

I don't want to eat ever again. I'm going to stop eating one banana each day, It's best that way. I don't care if I starve to death I just want to end my life.

I looked over at the night sky and saw that the moon is full tonight. It's so beautiful like this. I walked to the balcony of the house.

"Why me?" I asked the moon even if I know that the moon will never answear me but somehow I feel like the moon helps me or protects me somehow. I feel good when I'm in the moonlight. I waited for few minutes hoping that the moon would help me but I guess it's just a myth. The myth says that the moon picked four guardians and they are: The Santa, The Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny and the Sandman. I know only kids believe in this stuibid myth but somehow i feel like the moon did all that. Something is telling me that the moon is alive. Why am I thinking like that? these are just stubid kids stories.

I walked back inside and went to bed crying like most night's. I fell into the darkness alone with no one here like always butn I'm use to be alone.

Jack P.O.V

I know you think I left but I didn't leave. I just got inside the house through the window. I know you think that is breaking in but I don't think so. I'm just trying to help her, I'm still in shock after I saw her cut herself and reading at the same time like she is use to it. She didn't cry and she just let the blood leak down her arms. She needs help but I don't think she has someone to help her and I don't think the Winters family helps her I mean she is there maid but that doesn't mean they souldn't care about her health.

I saw that she was reading letters while crying. I guess these letters mean a lot to her. After readin the last letter she took out a razor and started cutting her self again. I saw A LOT of scars on her arms and I saw that she wrote something in her skin but I couldn't see what she wrote. I want to know what she wrote.

She began to clean her blood like she has done this many times. She walked to the balcony and said:

"Why me?" She said as she looked up to the moon. I could her her voice was cracking but she was trying to say it normally. After she has been there for a few minutes she walked to the basement and got into pajamas and don't worry I didn't look when she was chancing. She laid down on few blankets who were on the floor and she put her head on a pillow I think that is her room.

I waited for awhile then I walked around the house. This house only reminds me of one person: Elsa. Elsa was part of the big four but then she started hanging out with others or at least that is what Rapunzel said I mean Rapunzel is her cousin but no one has seen Elsa in four years.

I saw those letter Elisabeth was reading before. I don't know if I sould read them or not. I need to see why she was crying while reading them. I took the first letter and started reading it:

To: Merida.

Merida, We were not always friends like when we began to fight over nothing, but I want you to know that you will always be my friend even if you don't remember me. I have always loved your stories, my favorite story from you was the story when you turned your mother into bear and then your little brothers. I hope you will become the best archery in the world, I know that is your dream. Keep on dreaming because dreams comes true.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

The first letter was to Merida from Elsa? This is very strange. What does she mean with "even if you don't remember me" and ex friend? I started reading the next letter:

To: Hiccup.

Hiccup, You were always the person I could count on, I could tell you everything and you told me everything but don't worry I would never tell anyone your dark secret and I hope you won't tell anyone mine because I trust you more than anyone in this world. Kepp on reading books about Dragons and maybe you can find something in them that can lead you to a real dragon like you have always wanted.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

This letter was for Hiccup. I'm not understanding anything about these letters. Why does Elisabeth have them and where is Elsa? There was only one letter left and I don't know if I want to read it but I have to read it:

To: Jack.

Jack, I know you will never like me but I can't make you love me even when I want to, I love you so much that it hurts to see you with Rapunzel. But if your happy then I will be happy even if it breaks me apart. So you know I will always have you in one of the pieces in my broken heart. I will never forget you but you have already forgotten about me so I lost my chances with you but maybe it's for the best that I will stay invisible.

From: your ex friend Elsa.

Wait Elsa loves me? I had no idea and she says it's better for her to stay invisible. Wait Elsa's full name is Elsa Elisabeth Winters, the name Elisabeth is in it just like there maid. And I remember Elsa has platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes just like there maid. OMG there maid is Elsa, she has been in front of my nose the entire time but why is she a maid for her own family and why does she sleep on the floor in the basement? I need to get answers for these questions as soon as possible and I'm going to get out of here because I don't want her to wake up and I'm in her house. I will ask her in school without the big four to find out but this will be hard she always disappears somewhere.

Elsa P.O.V

I woke up and it's Sunday yay it's Sunday the day I have nothing to do. Normal people spend there Sunday's with their families but I always spend it alone cleaning or cutting but that is just my life.

I didn't finish the book I was reading yesterday so I took out the book and sat on the cold floor. I am not aloud to use the chairs or the sofa so I have to sit on the cold floor but I don't really care about being cold. The cold kinda feels nice if you think about it but I hate goosebumps. They are so disgusting and weird an- ok let's just say I don't like them.

I finished the book and it was amazing. I stood up from the cold floor and put the book back where it belongs but when I was about start cut I heard the doorbell. Are you kidding me, can't I have a Sunday without Jack here. And I know it's Jack because he is the only one who comes here when my family isn't home. I don't even know if I should open the door for him, I mean last time I did that he was treating me I think or at least intake it as a threat.

I opened the door for him but I didn't let him inside, there is no way he is going inside my house uninvited that is just rude and I don't want to be rude back and besides he have to follow the rules of this house or I will try to call the police.

"What do you want?" I said in an angry voice and I think I deserve to talk to him in a angry voice. He walked closer to go inside but I stopped him sending him a death glare. I don't care if he pretends to be nice so he can just break my heart again but I won't bring down my walls.

"I want to talk, talk as friends" Jack said in a tired voice. I looked at him and saw that he had black bags under his eyes. Did he stay up all night? And friends?

"We are not friends Jackson and there is nothing to say besides I'm busy" I said. I used his first real name because I don't want to be his friend. It is true I'm busy cutting well I'm not started but I will as soon as he leaves, and I hope that will be very soon. I was about to close the door but Jack stopped me and held the door open.

"We were friends so I think there is something to talk about, Elsa" Jack said. I gasp, how did he figure out my name? I thought I was gone out of there life forever well I will be after I'm done killing myself witch I'm doing soon.

"Well then make it quick" I said still not letting him in and I'm still glaring at him with hatred.

"Fine, Elsa I want to know why you are like this and if you don't understand what this means, it means depressed. I know all about your cutting and starving your self and I want to know why, what made you do it?" Jack asked. How did he know about it? Is he spying about me?

"Believe it or not: you" I said as I started walking inside my house. And of course Jack followed me inside. I really hate him, he is just a bitch.

"What did I ever do to you Elsa?" I hate when he uses my real name. I want him gone, I want him out of my house. I sat on the floor and Jack just looked at me confused by my actions.

"Sit this could take awhile" I said as Jack sat to the floor beside me but I moved away from him. If you think I'm going to be with that bitch longer than I have to than you are wrong.

A/N: Hello my snowflakes and snowballs.
End of chapter.
How do you like it?
And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...
27.5K 298 23
THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Elsa had a normal life with her sister, until the incident. What happens when she gets...
11.1K 397 20
Book 2 I had everything, I had happiness, I had the sun, I had her, But I lost it all, Because she is gone. ~Jack {WARNING: PG13. This story contains...
5K 154 10
"I thought I would never meet someone who could understand the pain, the happiness, the fun-but you proved me wrong." From making frozen flowers to k...