No Hope

By BridgetElizzie

Maggie's identical twin sister starts to fall for Glenn. Is it too late? Will he choose Maggie or Maddie. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

147 2 0
By BridgetElizzie

Maddie's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Maggie pacing. "Are you okay Maggie?" I asked sitting up. I looked at the clock and it said 6:00am. "No! Glenn knows about the barn" Maggie said looking at me with frightened eyes. "It's okay, daddy won't be mad" I said reassuring her. Maggie nodded and we went down stairs for breakfast. "Morning daddy" I said grabbing a plate and putting scrambled eggs on it. Patrica makes the best scrambled eggs, I can't even explain them. We sat eating silently. Once I finished I grabbed a towel and went to the shower. After about 5 minutes of standing there I finally got the shampoo and started scrubbing my head. After I rinsed the shampoo I put conditioner and let it set in my hair while I shaved. I then rinsed it out and turned the water off.

Once I was out I grabbed a towel and wrapped my hair up with it. I dried my body off and began to get dressed. After I got down the stairs I sat on the couch and put my boots on. "What's my chores for today daddy?" I asked from the living room. I got no answer so I got up and walked into the kitchen to see that it was empty. But as I was about to walk out I saw a list that said chores.

Maddie's Chores
1. Dishes
2. Collect eggs
3. Help Beth wash horses
4. Go on a run with Glenn

First is dishes so I put the list in my pocket and started the water in the sink. I put a little dish liquid and started scrubbing dishes. Once I was done with that I went outside to the chicken coop. I feed the chickens while I was in there. I gave Carol their share of eggs then head into the house to put our eggs away. I went to the barn to help Beth but to my surprise she was already done. "Wasn't I suppose to help you?" I asked. "Yeah but I finished for you" Beth replied with a smile. I nodded and left to find Glenn. "Hey my dad told me to find you" I said walking up to Glenn. "Yeah we are suppose to go on a run today, Hershel wanted me to tell you to go get the list from him" Glenn said with a slight smile. I smiled back and walked over to Rick and my dad. "Hey Rick, Hey daddy" I said walking closer.

Daddy gave me a list and I stuck it in the back of my pocket so I wouldn't forget it. I grabbed Nelly and Jinx from the horse kennel. I got on Nelly because she's my favorite. It was a quiet ride to the Pharmacy. Once we got there I jumped off Nelly and walked inside. It seemed clear so I grabbed the list from my pocket.

1. Shampoo
2. Conditioner
3. Toothpaste
4. Pads
5. Razors
6. Hair brush

Glenn grabbed medicine and I grabbed the things on my list. Once we were done we got back on the horse's and headed back to the farm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 10.6K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
81K 1.5K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
140K 6.3K 55
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...