Chapter 3

Maddie's POV

When we got back to the farm Glenn got off of Jinx and I took him and Nelly to the horse kennel. I ran to the house so I could take a shower before dinner. I litterly only had 10 minutes until dinner started so I took a quick 5 minute shower. I jumped down the stairs and quickly set up the table. Of course daddy put me with Beth, Jimmy, Maggie, and Glenn while the others got to sit at the big table. We ate chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls. I ate everything except for the green beans because I hate them.

The Next Morning

I woke up to yelling. Shane yelling about how we gotta fight to live, and how that little girl their looking for is really dead. I slid my boots on and walked outside to see Shane busting the locks on the barn. I ran to Daddy, Beth, Jimmy, and Maggie. "Momma?" I whispered under my breath. "Shawn?" I said again. Once the walkers were all dead Beth broke away from Jimmy's grasp and ran towards our dead mother. Our mother grabbed Beth's hair and tried to bite her but Andrea killed her just in time.

"Rick I want y'all off my farm, or at least him" Daddy said referring to Shane. We walked back to the house and I heard Shane get slapped by Maggie. Haha that bastard deserved it! Suddenly my vision became blurry and I couldn't hear what Maggie was saying to me. Then everything went black.

Maggie's POV

Maddie just past out. "Glenn will you help me get her in the house?" I asked. He nodded and helped me pick her up. We carried her into the spare room downstairs instead of upstairs. Beth then collapsed in the kitchen. Shit! "What's wrong with them?" Glenn asked. "Maddie just passed out but I think Beth went into shock" I said checking Beth's pulse. Her heart was racing. "Will you go get my dad?" I asked Glenn. A few minutes later he came back but without dad. "Hershel's gone" He said. "Rick and I are gonna go get him back" He said again. I nodded. He was about to walk out the door. "Glenn wait" I said. He turned around to face me. "I love you" I said. He stood there before Rick yelled for him.

Maddie's POV

I'm currently sitting by a tree alone. It's kind of peaceful but I get lonely easily. Then my mother Annett and my brother Shawn appeared. "Mom? Shawn?" I said standing up. I hugged them quickly. "Am I dead?" I asked. My mother shook her head. "Then why can I see you, your dead?" I asked again. "Well sweetheart I think it's best if you stay here with us until Hershel gets back and Beth does what she does" My mother replied. I nodded not wanting to ask to many questions. Suddenly my Uncle Otis appeared and standing behind him was Katia. (Kah-ti-ah) That's how you pronce it. Katia was Otis's and Patricia's daughter, she was 15 when she died she got the virus and died from the fever like my mom. We locked her in the barn after she turned. "Katia!" I yelled running to hug her. Once I hugged her I looked to my left to she Katia's little sister Margo. Margo was 12 when she died she died the same way her sister, my mom, and my brother did.

Sophia appeared and started walking towards us. Her and Margo started playing tag. I smiled tears running down my face. I didn't like people to see me cry because it made me feel weak but I just couldn't help it, it was beautiful here and I got to spend it with my family and Sophia.

Maggie's POV

Beth slit her wrist in the bathroom, it wasn't deep but dad is stitching it up right now. I feel bad for yelling at Andrea but Beth could have died. I can't lose her not after losing mom and Shawn. That would be too much to handle. It's been a whole day and Maddie hasn't woken up yet, she really needs to because she needs to eat and drink water and I need her too.

Maddie's POV

"It's time to go kids" My mother said to Margo, Sophia, Shawn and Katia. "What?" I asked standing up from my sitting position. "We have to go and you have to wake up" My mom said putting her hands on my shoulders. "No! Why can't you take me with you" I asked with tears running down my face. "Hunny you need to wake up there is so much more for you in the future" My mom said bringing me into a hug. "Like what? Waiting to be torn apart, or watching my loved ones die?" I asked. My mom pulled apart from our hug and looked at me. "No hunny in the future you'll meet the man of your dreams, you'll see you don't really love Glenn like that" My mom said kissing my forehead. I nodded and hugged her again. I said goodbye to Katia, Margo, Shawn, Uncle Otis, mom, and Sophia. Then they disappeared.

I woke up and looked around the room. No one was waiting to see me. Mom was wrong, they didn't want me. Then Maggie, Beth, Jimmy, Patrica, and daddy burst through the doors and smiled at me.