She Was Broken Beyond Repair

By Praggya_Sabarwal

[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afra... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWNENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOUGE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
BONUS CHAPTER FOUR
IT'S TIME TO VOTE!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER FIVE
BONUS CHAPTER SIX
BONUS CHAPTER SEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT
BONUS CHAPTER NINE
BONUS CHAPTER TEN
BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER TWELVE
BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN
QUESTIONS
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
MILESTONE
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

BONUS CHAPTER ONE

26.9K 645 51
By Praggya_Sabarwal

Hey babies!!! *waves enthusiastically*

How are you all doing?
I hope all is well at your end:-)

It's been a long time isn't it? Almost a month!!!

So, a couple of days after I finished the book, a reader suggested I write some bonus chapters.

These chapters will be about the time Kyle and Paisley were dating and at the time they first got married.

If you people also want to read the chapters about their life after re-marriage, then please comment or text me to let me know.

Now, I wouldn't take much of your time and start with the chapter.

This chapter is about the time Kyle and Paisley were dating.

.............................

Paisley Smith P.O.V

I was in my deep slumber, but my phone didn't stop ringing.

I wanted to answer the call but the terrible ache in my body restricted me to do so and I continued to sleep like dead.

The reason for this terrible pain was my stupid health! I was down with this horrible flu due to the change in weather.

Since, childhood I have had very low immunity. Whenever the weather changes, or I am exposed to some kind of virus, I become it's first prey!

The constant ringing of the phone continued, but the medicines had already kicked in, making me drowsy.
After a couple of more rings I fell into my deep slumber again, immune to all sorts of movements and sounds around me.

..........................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

F*ck!

This time again Paisley hasn't answers my call!

Since, last night till today afternoon I have called her approximately 70 times, dropped around 35 messages and a couple of voicemails, but she hasn't responded to any of them.

I going am crazy out of my wits!

I called her flat mate too, but she was visiting her family and didn't talk to Paisley for over a week!

It's their vacation time form university. All students from outside London had gone to visit their families except for my girlfriend.

After calling her a couple of more times, I stormed out of my house picking up Paisley's apartment keys and straight away drove over to her.

In 20 minutes I parked outside her building and rushed to her flat situated on the 23rd floor.

As I reached her apartment, I rang her bell twice and when she didn't open up, I used the key and got inside.

"Baby?" I called out for her and I got absolute silence in return.

"Paisley love?" I called out again and the response remained the same.

My heart rate increased at her lack of response and an unknown fear bubbled inside me.

I heistly walked towards her room and opened the door getting inside.

As I entered her room, I saw the sight which made my heart clench.

There on the bed was laying my Paisley, with her hair sprawled across her pillow and face, her nose and cheeks absolutely red along dark circles under her eyes. My eyes moved to the nightstand beside her, there kept were multiple medicine and tissue boxes with a jug of water and a glass.

She looked so small and fragile laying there in a fetal position with blanket pulled upto her neck.

I quietly walked towards her and bent down brushing the hair out of her face.

As my hand came in contact with her skin, I felt her body burning up with temprature.

"Baby." I said in a low voice and stroked her cheek with my thumb, but she remained unmoving.

"Paisley." I said and a little louder now and she stirred.

Slowly she opened her dark brown orbs and looked towards me.

"K-Kyle?" She said or more like questioned in a shaky voice.

I immediately grabbed a glass of water and helped her with it. She drank the liquid greedily.

After she was done, I put the glass away and sat beside her.

"When did you come here?" She asked with a confused expression.

"I have been calling you since last night but you didn't respond to any of them. Then I called up Rain to ask about you, but she said you guys didn't talk for over a week. So, I just rushed over to you here." I said looking at her and stroked her hair.

"Sorry, the meds I took make me drowsy. That is why I couldn't respond to your calls." She said and sneezed, and I handed her a tissue.

"No need to apologise, love. Let's take you to the doctor now. You are burning!" I said.

"Nah. I can't go, I am too tired. My body hurts." She refused.

"Don't worry I'll take you." I said and she refused again and fell back into sleep immediately.

My poor baby! I just don't like seeing her like this. I know all these are normal things, but I don't like her going through all this. But her low immunity dosen't help at all! She falls ill quite frequently.

Meanwhile I called up my housekeeper Rose and asked her to send me some pair of clothes for the next few days.

I would be staying here with Paisley till she would be perfectly fine. I just won't leave her side even if she protests.

I called up the doctor and let him know about Paisley's condition, which he said just fine and was only because of the change in weather. Though, he said if her condition lasts for more than three days, I should get her to him and get some blood tests done, to make sure it wasn't something too serious.

While Paisley was sleeping, I made her some chicken soup that would make her feel better.

...........................

Paisley Smith P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache.

I tried to get up into a sitting position, and did with a little difficulty.

"Finally you are awake!" Came a manly voice from the door.

I looked up and saw Kyle standing at the door in his tracks and a tee.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked and sat beside me on the bed.

"A little better." I told him.

"Sure? Cause you don't look so." He said his eyes boring into mine.

"It's fine. I am used to all this, you know it." I answered.

"You'll be fine, love." He said and pulled me into his arms.

I hummed and snuggled close to him.

"Shall I get you something to eat?" He said and shook my head still snuggled into him.

"Why? You need to eat, love. You can't have the meds with an empty stomach." He said and placed kissed on my forehead.

"I don't feel like eating." I murmmered in response.

"Well, you don't have a choice here. You have to eat atleast a little. It's important, Paisy. I can't give you the medicines with an empty stomach." He said.

"Okay." I said knowing this stubborn man here won't back down.

"Good. I'll get you some soup, now. Wanna go and freshen up?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and Kyle helped to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower. I walked back to the bed and saw Kyle was already sitting with food there.

"What have you made?" I asked as I neared the bed.

"Chicken soup!" He replied with a big goofy grin.

I chuckled and sat down beside him.

"Thank you." I said and ate the delicious soup Kyle made.

"I take you like it, huh?" Kyle said and I kept the empty bowl down.

"Umm..yeah" I said with a sheepish smile and he laughed.

After this we both just sat down talking and watching movies.

"You should leave now, baby. It's late, you have to go to office tomorrow." I told him after checking the time. It was already fifteen past eleven.

"Nopes! I am staying here with you." He said popping the "p"

"Staying here, why?" I asked.

"Well, you are sick. I am not leaving you alone here, and I very well know you won't come with me to my house. So, I am gonna stay here till you are fine." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

"You shouldn't do this, Kyle. It will disturb your routine and I don't want that to happen because of me." I told him.

"I should be the one worrying about that, not you. You just put that pretty little head of yours to rest and let me do all the thinking." He said.

"I don't stand a chance here, do I?" I asked.

"Correct!" He said and pulled me close to him.

"Fine then. We should sleep now Mr.Redmond. You have to leave early for office tomorrow." I stated.

"I am not going to the firm." He said.

"Why!?" I asked.

"Because you are not well." He replied.

"I am just down with normal flu, Kyle. It's not like I am dying here. You better go to work!" I said pulling away from him.

"I don't care. I have decided I am not going so I am not going." He said with a stern face.

"Whatever! Do whatever you want, it's not like you are going to listen to anything I say." I said and went to the bathroom.

...........................
Kyle Redmond P.O.V

Urgh!!!!!!!

This girl definitely has a high temper, but I am not the one to back down.

I don't think it's wrong for me to take an off form work and spend time with her and take care of her while she is sick.

But will she ever understand this? The answere is NEVER!

She takes works really seriously, and I like that. She understands her responsibilities very well. It just shows how mature she is, but she can even get extremely stubborn and childish at times. Not that I am complaining.

"Are you done being angry with me?" I asked as she came to bed.

"No." She replied flatly.

"Babe, it isn't such a big deal." I said and went close to her.

"It's not about a big deal, Kyle. I don't like you skipping work beacuse of me." Paisley said.

"You talk as if I am a regular employee. I am the CEO, love! I can take an off whenever I want." I said looking at her.

"It's not about you being a simple employee or the CEO, Kyle. I just don't want to be the reason for your work to suffer or be on hold." She replied honestly.

"And tomorrow if I go to work, my efficiency will be zero." I stated.

"Why?" She asked puzzled.

"I can't concentrate on work knowing you are here alone and sick. My mind would be here with you all the time. If I stay here with you, I can still work from home, knowing you are right with me doing okay." I told her holding her hands in mine.

She nodded which made me smile.

Just seeing her smile makes me feel at peace, at ease.

Even though, it's just been 10 months since we have been dating and we fight like a married couple.

But I just love her too much. More than I can ever show or express. She is the sole reason for me to live.

No matter whatever happens in future, I know she will always be the one for me. She is the one for me, no other women can ever compare to her.

She is different and I love it. I love everything about her.

"I love you." I said and hugged her tight.

"I love you too, baby." She said pressing a kiss to my chest.

We just sat there wrapped in each other's arms and later fell asleep snuggling with each other.

.................................
I would like to thank you guys, for all your votes, comments and reads.
We had the reached rank#7 in the romance list. I hope you guys will get the book to rank#1 and help me win the #wattys2016😀

Please comment or pm me to let me know if you guys want to know about Kyle and Paisley's marriage after their re-marriage.

If you guys wanna read an amazing werewolf book, please go and check out "Someone's Forever" by "NeelamMenghani"
The book is simply amazing!!!!!!

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
15.3K 579 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
316K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...