Me and my brothers

By WonderlandTale

Once upon a time a few years ago.... wait scratch that. My name is Jenny and I am 14 and in freshman year. I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Toby's POV)
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Jack's POV)

Chapter 15

4.3K 86 22
By WonderlandTale

"Toby.."

"Why hello lovely lady mind if I sit here with you?" He asked.

"No, I don't mind at all."

"So what brings you out to this part of the woods?"

"Just thinking,"

"Mind if I ask what are you thinking about?"

"You just did..."

"Well what are you thinking about?"

"I don't know if you know this but my brother is getting married."

"Which one?"

"Jay."

"Well what's the problem?"

"He's marrying a horrible person."

"Who?"

"This girl Noelle."

"Oh...well does he love her."

"Yeah I guess."

"Well do you love him?"

"What kind of question is that of course I love him."

"Well then you should let him get married to whoever he wants to get married to, and if that person is horrible then so be it."

"Yeah I guess your right, but still I don't want him to marry her."

"You have to let him go someday how about now?"

"I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right."

"I gotta go find him."

"Okay I'll see you later?"

"Yes you will."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek in thanks. When I pulled back I saw that his face was tinted with pink on the cheeks.

I left after that and climbed up the vines and went into Jay's room.

"Um Jay..."

"Can I talk to you?"

"Are you going to accuse me or Noelle of other things?"

"No..."

"Then you may proceed."

"I'm sorry for accusing Noelle of being a horrible person I just don't want my big brother to go."

"That's all I wanted to hear Jenny I love her and I love you but you have to know that you can't just be the only girl in my life, okay?

"Yeah okay."

"Good now go to bed it's late."

"It's only seven thirty."

"Go to bed Jenny."

"Fine."

Noelle's POV

"Toby where were you?" I said to Toby catching him sneak up to his room.

"Um just walking around."

Suspicious, this boy is but I have to trust him in order for my plan to work.

"Did you see Jenny?"

"Yeah I did." He told turning around to face me.

I saw his cheeks tinted with pink but I figured it was him running back home.

"Well did you convince her to keep being mad at Jay?"

"Um...yeah."

"You did tell her to keep being mad at Jay right?"

"Yeah I did."

"Good now go upstairs to your room."

As he walked away my boyfriend came into the apartment.

"Hey babe." He said to me.

"Hey."

"Did Toby convince Jenny to keep being mad at Jay?"

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"Good this way it's easier for me- I mean us to kidnap her."

"Don't worry babe we will be fine they won't notice a thing."

"Good I want it that way."

"Are you staying overnight." I asked him hopefully because he usually never stays the night.

"Um no can do I have stuff to do tonight and I have to leave right now."

"Right now but you just got here."

"Sorry babe but I was just checking."

"Oh okay I'll see you tomorrow."

"Maybe or maybe not."

"Bye." I said to him but he was already out the door.

I sighed. He always comes and goes. I thought to myself. Then the phone started to ring and I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hey."

Jay's POV

"Hey." I said into the receiver."

"Oh hey babe."

"Well I just wanted to tell you that Jenny is no longer accusing you of stuff or mad at me."

"Wait what."

"Yeah about an hour ago she came into my room and just told me that she was sorry and stuff."

"Well...that's great." She said.

"Right well tomorrow remember that you and Jenny are going bridesmaid shopping."

"Awesome."

"Okay well goodnight."

"Yeah goodnight."

I decided to sleep because my brothers and I are going tux shopping and picking up the other brothers so that we can surprise her.

Hey guys I am soooo sorry school is starting next week and I'm so nervous and guess what I'm going to be the new kid at my school. And I want to say I'm trying to get everything planned out for the next few chapters but don't worry they will come.

Oh and did you guys like the three different povs' I wanted to try something different.

Happy readings 😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 15.7K 59
* * * NOTE: THIS STORY IS UNDERGOING A SLOW, MAJOR EDITING. PLEASE EXCUSE THE CHILDISH WRITING OF THE EARLIER CHAPTERS. I WAS FOURTEEN, GIMME A BREAK...
213K 5K 26
For as long as i can remember i have had a big crush on my brothers best friend who is also our next in line Alpha, Asher Field then after my brother...
82.3K 1.2K 34
Hey, I'm just your average sixteen year old girl. Brown hair with bright blue eyes. 5'5 and a half. A belly button ring. Tongue ring. Just don't tel...
81K 1.2K 70
I am 14 years old I go to A high school oh and guess what I get bullied by Joey Birlem but I found out his secret on why he bullies me. read to find...