Me and my brothers

By WonderlandTale

Once upon a time a few years ago.... wait scratch that. My name is Jenny and I am 14 and in freshman year. I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Toby's POV)
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Jack's POV)

Chapter 14

4.6K 99 17
By WonderlandTale

"Bang pop goes little Jacks' head!" Jasper said.

I stood up and got a little closer to the door and I saw a dent shaped like Jack's head.

"He doesn't need to lose anymore brain cells you idiots." Nat said.

"Hey I have plenty of brain cells in my head." Jack said.

"That's not what your report card says." I told him.

"You looked at that, I thought I hid that?"

"Next time you want to hide something don't put in the freezer next to the ice cream sandwiches."

"We have ice cream sandwiches?" Jax said.

"Yes, mom bought some two nights ago."

Both Jasper and Jax dropped Jack on the floor and ran out of the room.

"Ow you could have dropped me gently and wait up I want some ice cream sandwiches too." Jack yelled at them.

"Hey Jack your report card is in the freezer." Jasper yelled.

"Oh crap why'd you put it back into the freezer?" Jack said.

"I wasn't going to be an accomplice to your crimes." I said to him.

Jack then proceeded to run out of the room.

"Don't touch the report card I repeat do not touch the report card." Jack yelled down the hallway.

"So what did you want to talk about that was so important that you made me bring chicken?" Nat asked.

I got up to close the door.

"Well..." I then proceeded to say everything.

"Noelle strikes again." Nat said

After finishing the chicken Nat and I just chilled in my room until Noelle came in.

"Hey sugar plum I think Natalie should go, so we can have a little heart to heart what do you say?" She asked me.

"Nat knows everything you've done Noelle." I told her.

"Yeah and my name is Nat not Natalie."

"Well in that case brat get your ugly friend out of this house so we can talk about what happened."

"Oh you did not just call me ugly you little-"

"Okay that's enough of you, Nat just go out into the living room I'll be fine."

"You're so lucky that she is here with me cause ooh you would not get out of my hit list."

"Whatever loser, now scram."

Nat walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Why'd you have to tell the loser all your misfortunes?" Noelle asked.

"Okay one her name is Nat and two she is not a loser and three she is my best friend I tell her everything."

"Whatever but she better keep her little loser mouth shut or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I will kill off your family one by one starting with your favorite brother ever Jay."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"Leave Jay out of this Noelle he doesn't deserve this, don't you love him?"

"Love him heck no I'm only in this relationship for the money."

"What?!?!" I said to her out loud in my head though I said 'I SO KNEW IT!!!!'

"Yeah your daddy is a rich man and naturally his offspring would be taking over the company."

"Ugh I can't believe you."

"Well believe it loser."

As she walked out of my room she paused to say something else.

"Any word of this gets out to your other brothers you're screwed oh and you can tell little miss ugly girl but that's it okay?"

"Heck no I ain't saying okay."

"What why not?"

"Because then we would be Augustus Waters and Hazel Green and I'm so not in love with you."

"Fine are we clear then?"

"Crystal." I said to her with a sneer.

   Once she left I decided I needed to have some alone time, so I climbed out of my bedroom using the vines that I planted many years ago. So in case I needed a quick getaway I got to use it in needs of emergency like this one. I climbed out and made my way to my special area which was just two big trees that surrounded a big rock.

I sat alone thinking about Noelle and Jay and about Toby. When I heard a snap coming off to my right.

"Who's there?" I asked to the person.

"Who knew we both have a favorite spot."

Ooh who do you guys think it is?

Who's your guys' favorite character?

Happy readings 😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
81K 1.2K 70
I am 14 years old I go to A high school oh and guess what I get bullied by Joey Birlem but I found out his secret on why he bullies me. read to find...
1.5K 41 38
Its the start of the school year, Dan is getting bullied and its my job to protect Dan. Also Dan Is 13 and im gonna be 15 in this story, Another thi...
The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 166K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...