My Lost Phone Found Me Love [...

By Alandria6

Who wouldn't love to find an idol's phone? When Sunggyu loses his phone at the airport his manager orders him... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24 (Final Part)

Part 23

1.1K 51 2
By Alandria6

Angela POV

I knew that she didn't like me after what happened to Alex, but this was going too far. I wanted to run out there and punch her in the face, but I knew she would've cancelled their concert if I did. I fought back the tears as I gathered my stuff. I wasn't going to let her push them into a corner like this.

I walked out of the room with my suitcase in tow. Sunggyu stood up and ran to my side. "What's going on?"

"I've got to go, I'll see you guys later" I said as I turned to leave, but found myself being held back.

I looked to my right and Sunggyu was there. Then I looked to my left and Myungsoo said "You're not going anywhere."

I lowered my voice so that my mother wouldn't hear and said "If I don't go your concert will be cancelled. I know how much the concert means to you and I don't want to be the one responsible for it being cancelled. You guys have worked too hard for that to happen." I tried to break free from them as the tears began to fall.

Sunggyu pulled me closer and kissed me. My mother stood up and screamed "What do you think you are doing? Let her go now!"

Sunggyu's kiss remained on my lips as he held me close to his chest. "I don't think so" he said in defiance.

My mother took a step towards us, but was immediately intercepted by all the other members of Infinite. "I think you should leave" Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu POV

"Are you sure about that?" Mrs. Nightingale said as she smiled evilly. "If I leave now, I can guarantee that your concert will be cancelled. So I'll ask again, are you sure you want me to leave?"

Without hesitation, we all replied in unison "YES!"

Mrs. Nightingale looked at us in surprise. "You're willing to give up your concert for that bitch?"

I released Angela from my embrace and left her to Myungsoo's care. Then I walked over to Mrs. Nightingale and screamed "The only bitch here is you! Get out!"

She stumbled backwards in shock. Then she grabbed her purse and said "You'll regret this!" as she stormed off.

Once she left the room, the guys all cheered. We knew that we would be in trouble for this, but we didn't care. Angela ran up to me and started to beat her hands on my chest. "Are you crazy?" she cried. "What about the concert?"

I wrapped my arms around her and said "You are more important than the concert."

She cried so much that she exhausted herself. I picked her up, carried her to bed and then the guys and I left so that she could rest.

Angela POV

I couldn't believe that they were willing to give up their concert for me. I was so upset that they threw all their hard work away for me. I ran up to Sunggyu and started to pound on his chest. "Are you crazy? What about the concert?" I cried.

He gently wrapped his arms around me and said "You are more important than the concert."

His words echoed in my mind as I felt my body go limp and my vision turned to black. When I woke up, the room was empty. I went to the kitchen to find a glass of water, but found that they had prepared a meal for me.

I sat down at the table and cried as I ate the food they had made. When I finished eating, I wiped the tears away and quickly changed.

I knew that I couldn't let my mother get away with this and there was only one way for me to fix it. I quickly wrote a note for Sunggyu so that he wouldn't worry and then I gathered all my courage before leaving the room.

Mrs. Nightingale POV

Those boys messed with the wrong woman. It really pisses me off to think that they would give up the concert for that bitch.

I arrived back at work and made my way to the President's Office. I knocked on the door and walked in. "Hello Dear" I said with a smile.

He looked up in surprise. "I thought you were supposed to be meeting with that Korean group."

"About that...." I smiled "I think we should cancel their concert."

"But I thought the response was good. Weren't you thinking of adding an extra event? What happened?"

Perfect! I love how things go according to my plans. I put on a sad face and started the story I had rehearsed "I went there to discuss the extra event with them, but they...."

Suddenly, we were interrupted by his stupid secretary. I've told her hundreds of times not to disturb us when I'm in here. "I'm sorry for interrupting..." she tries to act so polite, but I know that she can't stand me "but you have a guest sir."

"Who is it?"

She looked back at the outer office with a strained expression. "Well" I pressed "who is it?"

She looked back at us and said "She claims to be your daughter, sir."

Angela POV

I couldn't stand waiting in the outer office any longer, so I brushed past the secretary into the office. "Hello Father" I said with a bright smile. Then I turned and saw that my mother was standing there as well so I quickly said "Hi Mom."

"Angela! What are you doing here?" My father shouted as he stood up. Then he waved the secretary off and she left, closing the door behind her.

I walked over to the desk and said "Long story, but the short version is that she is trying to ruin my friend's concert and I'm here to stop her." I pointed towards my mother.

"What?" My father was completely confused now. He shook his head and sat back down. "Okay, now can I have the full explanation?"

"Dear, I don't think you should listen to her crazy ramblings." My mother tried to change the subject. "Angela dear, I think you should go. Your father and I have business to discuss."

"Not until I tell father what you really are up to" I argued.

"This is not a place for children" she became angry.

"Both of you, Stop!" my father screamed. He took a deep breath and said "Angela, will you please tell me what is going on?"

"Andrew! You aren't seriously considering listening to her foolishness, are you?'

"Actually..."

"You can't!"

My father stood up and said "Why? Because it is the truth?"

My mother stumbled backwards. Then she looked at me and lunged with her hands stretched out. She grabbed me by the throat and began choking me. My father quickly ran over and pried her hands away. "What do you think you are doing?" he scolded her. I sat up and coughed. My father looked at me and asked "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine" I replied. "How is Mom?"

He looked at me in surprise and my mother started to laugh. "How is Mom?" she mocked. "Please! We both know that you and I hate each other, so why try to act all innocent?"

I inched over and sat face to face with her. "I've never hated you" I said honestly. "I just hated the way you treat me." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I've always loved you mother and that will never change. I just wish that you would stop hating me. I'm sure Alex would want us to get along."

My mother started to cry. "I'm sorry."

We all sat crouched on the floor hugging until my mother had calmed down. When we finally stood back up, my father asked "So, will someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?"

My mother and I chuckled and I said "It's a very long story."

My father got a little upset and screamed "I don't care! Just tell me!"

My mother patted him on the back and said "Why don't we talk over lunch."

I smiled and said "That sounds nice."

Sunggyu POV

We made a simple meal for Angela and decided that it would be best to leave so that she could rest. We went to an amusement park and fooled around. Then we went to the mall to do a bit of shopping. As we passed a jewelry store, a piece caught my eye.

"What is it Hyung?" Myungsoo said as he looked over my shoulder.

I blushed. "It's nothing" I said.

"Why don't you just go and buy it? We'll wait here" he smiled and the others waved me off.

I smiled and said "Be right back." I quickly went inside and made my purchase. I came out with a huge grin on my face and was immediately teased by the guys.

We continued shopping and then made our way back to the hotel. When we got inside, we noticed that Angela had already eaten the meal we had prepared for her. I put down my bags and went into the bedroom to check on her, only to find it empty. I looked around nervously, but her bags were still where we had left them. Then I looked at the nightstand and noticed that she had left a note.

Sunggyu,

I know that you are probably really worried right now, but don't be. Everything is fine ;)  Don't worry, I didn't run away while you were gone. I had something I needed to take care of, but I'll be back.  I promise that I won't try to leave like that again.  Thank everyone for the meal, it was delicious!

I Love You

I came back out of the room in a daze and Myungsoo asked "How is she?"

I smiled and said "She seems to be fine."

"If that is the case, then where is she?" Myungsoo asked insistently.

"She left a note saying that she had an errand to run, but that she will be back." I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "She also said that the food was delicious."

"Was that all?" he asked. I blushed and shook my head. "Well... What else did she say in the note?"

I started smiling like an idiot and giggling. Myungsoo grabbed the note out of my hand and read it out loud so that the guys could hear. Just as he was about to read the last three words, he looked up at me and flashed an evil little grin. He changed his expression immediately and started using his aegyo. "I Love You" he said as he poked my cheeks. 

Angela POV

I went out for lunch with my parents and told them everything that had happened over the past few weeks. How rose had invited me to visit, that I met Infinite by chance and that I was now traveling with them.

"What about your job?" my father asked.

"About that..." I smiled "I know you meant well when you asked your friend to hire me, but I'm afraid that his staff may have gotten the wrong idea."

"Still, you shouldn't give up on your career" my mother said very attentively.

I smiled and said "Honestly, I don't think that path was right for me. I just did it to pay the bills. I wasn't really interested in it."

"So, what are you going to do now?" my father asked.

"For now, I just want to relax and do what makes me happiest."

"And that would be?" he interrogated.

I started smiling more and chuckled. "Right now I'm happy traveling with Infinite as their cook."

"It seemed like more than that to me" my mother said raising an eyebrow and giggling.

I blushed. "Mom!"

"What do you mean by that?" my father nervously asked. "What don't I know?"

"It seems that one of those young men is a bit closer to our daughter than the rest of them" she smiled.

My father turned to me and said "I don't recall giving you permission to date?"

"I don't recall you saying I couldn't date when you left me all by myself at fifteen" I joked.

We all laughed. It was nice spending time with them like this. It felt like we were a real family again.

We finished eating and my parents brought me back to the hotel. "I'm not saying I approve of you dating" my father stated and I smiled. "I'll wait until I meet him before I say anything."

"He seemed like quite the gentleman to me" my mother chimed in.

"Why don't you come up and meet him now" I suggested.

My parents looked at each other and nodded. "Lead the way" my father said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.1K 34
Kim Sunggyu, Infinite's leader went missing after Concert's party one night. After 2 weeks, Kim Sunggyu return to Woollim with a girl by his side. Bu...
8.9K 317 9
Ding! Anonymous: Hyung! I have found your phone number! Y/N: Hyung? Anonymous: Great prank... Y/N: You have the wrong number. Let me cry ok? Anonymo...
1K 81 24
"I loved him more than I should have and I'm sorry for being unable to forget him." Tears from her captivating eyes slid down her cheeks as she held...