Adopted By Who? Adopted By TØ...

By Memelton

Lillie Burgin is a 14 year old girl who has a not-so-good past and struggles with anorexia. Her dad got in a... More

1. Last Day & First Day
2. New Stuff
3. Shopping Trip
4. Road Trip!
5. A New Friend For Lillie?
7. Runaways
8. Actresses
9. Secrets Unfolded
10. Meeting The Wife
11. "Best" Day Ever
12. I don't wanna go
13. I'm hungry
NOT A CHAPTER
14. Bad News & Time Skips
15. Happy Birthday!
16. Don't Leave
17. First Day of School
18.Glad We're Friends Again
19.Just A Guy
20. New Kid
21. They'll Find Me, Right?
22. I Do
EPILOGUE

6. Bad Moods Everyday

702 16 16
By Memelton

(A/N) I decided to show you guys the house that they live in, just because it would make me curious if the author didn't show me the house, plus I found a really cute two story house that I wanted to show you guys. Enjoy the chapter!

Lillie

"Lillie! Let us help you!" Josh exclaimed on the other side of my bedroom door.

"No! I don't want to hand you my troubles! Or give you all my demons. Just watch me struggle!" I exclaimed back.

"Stop making song references!" Tyler yelled.

The boys kinda banned me from seeing Emma because we found out a few things about her. 1. She steals things from stores and sells them online and 2. She sells concert tickets for almost double the price.

"I'll come out if you let me see her," I said simply.

"No Lillie! She's a bad influence!" Tyler yelled.

"Then I won't come out," I said. I'm stubborn, I know. But Emma was a friend! My first real friend. And I just lost her!

"Lillie! We're sorry, okay. We just don't want to becoming that kind of person," Tyler mumbled.

"No offense, but the friends you make are not very.... good. Bad, is the word I'm looking for," Josh said and I gasped, thinking of another song reference.

"So I guess you could said, all my friends are heathens?" I asked smiling.

I heard them groan. "Stop it!" Josh yelled and I giggled.

"Are you happy now?" They asked. I quickly stopped laughing.

"No," I said stubbornly. "I'm going to take a relaxing bath, then I'm taking a nap. Then I'll come out," I told them.

"Fine. But we want you out by 6 for dinner," Josh told me, sighing.

"Okay," I said. I locked my door, because I honestly wasn't doing any of that. I changed into black jeans, black combat boots, a black hoodie with the TØP "|-/" on the front, along with a black beanie.

I climbed out my window down a tree, and landing as quietly as possible. My room was at the back of the house, so you can't see my window from the front.

What am I really doing you ask? Well, as I was talking to the boys through the door, I saw a certain someone in the bushes, motioning for me to come out, so I did.

"Hey Emma," I exclaimed.

"Hey," She replied.

"What are we doin' today?" I asked her, and she smirked.

"I always wanted to dye my hair. Whaddya' say?" She asked. I thought about it for a second. I've always wanted to dye my hair, too, but if I woke up from a "nap", with a different hair color, I'm pretty sure the boys would be suspicious, and probably kill me.

"Let's do it," I whispered. She smiled and pulled me into the woods.

"Isn't it the other way?" I asked. "Plus it's shorter that way."

"Would you rather go that way and get caught? Or go to long way and not get caught?" She asked.

"The long way," I said.

"That's what I thought," She mumbled.

***

"So. What color are you going to get?" I asked her. She showed me a picture of a girl with dark red hair.

"Wow. That's awesome," I told her truthfully.

"I know. My dad is going to flip out," she says with excitment in her voice. "What color are you getting?"

"Oh, I'm not dying my hair. But you go ahead," I told her. She rolled her eyes a mumbled, "boring."

"Whatever. How much money did you bring?"

"Oh shoot! I forgot about the money!" I whisper shouted. "I only have ten dollars!" She thought for a moment.

"Well, it's a good thing this is a pay afterwards salon," she said. I gave her a weird look.

"Are you really that stupid? Here's what we'll do: I'll get my hair done and just say I'm paying. But say we need to pee really quick. Then, we'll both go to the bathroom and sneak out the window." She explained.

"Okay. But what if there isn't a window in the bathroom?" I asked, concerned.

"There is. I've been here before. Now, let's go!" She exclaimed.

***

Emma finally finished her hair and when she was asked to pay, she looked at me.

"I need to pee first, Emma, come on," I said and tugged on her arm. We got into the bathroom and sure enough, there was a window that we could easily slide through.

"You go first," she said.

"Okay," I responded. I slide the window up and knocked the screen out. I slid through and helped Emma follow me out. Then I closed the window as far as I could and we started running towards my house.

"That was fun! Free hair color," I said and winked.

"Yeah it was! Okay. Same time tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sure. If they didn't notice I was gone," I replied, laughing and walking home.

I climbed back through my window and threw on some pajamas. I checked the time, it reading 5:56 pm. Then, I unlocked the door.

I sat on the bed for a little while until Tyler knocked on the door.

"Cmon. Dinner is done," Tyler said, and I groaned and rolled my eyes.

I walked downstairs and sat down at the table, glaring at the food.

"Lillie. At least eat the salad. Come on," Tyler said.

"Yeah," Josh mumbled. He seemed angry.

"Josh? What's wrong?" I asked him, noticing his uneasiness.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry. I'm going upstairs," He said coldly.

"What was that about?" I asked Tyler as Josh walked upstairs.

"I don't know. But I'm sure gonna find out," He said, getting up and almost running upstairs.

"Well, that means I can skip dinner too!" I said excitedly. I walked upstairs and put on some workout clothes.

I grabbed a water bottle and told Tyler I was going for a run and that I'd be back in an hour, and he just nodded and went back to Josh.

"Jeez," I said walking out. It was colder than normal outside. I walked to the park, sad that my friend wasn't there. I tried to entertain myself but it didn't work.

"This is so boring. I'm going home."

I walked home, and gasped. The living room was a mess, as the cushions were on the floor and crooked, and the pillows were everywhere, and the coffee table was flipped.

I walked into the dining room/kitchen to see if it was messed up, and it was only a little. I heard yelling upstairs, and I cautiously walked up the stairs. The yelling got louder the more I walked towards Josh's room.

"G-guys?" I whispered.

"Maybe you should do the songs! I do enough already!" Tyler yelled.

"Well maybe I will! I feel like I should do something besides drums! You do the piano, guitar, and singing! Maybe sometimes I want to, even if it's just for practice! But no, I'm only good for drums!" Josh yelled back.

They continued arguing, and I just went to my room and locked the door. I could tell Josh had been drinking my his movements, and Tyler probably had one or two drinks as well.

I just decided to ignore it and go to bed, as I have had experience with drunk people, and it's best to just leave them alone.

I got into my pajamas and went to bed, dreaming of black.

(A/N) Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update, but I've been busy as I have a family reunion this weekend, and I'm going camping directly after, so I'm so sorry!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.5K 68
Anna is a tøp obsessed 14 year old girl who lives in Miss Daisy's home for young girls. (Don't let the name fool you...) Anna's been at that orphanag...
Stay Alive By Oof

Fanfiction

94.5K 2.9K 34
Alyssa is a girl who doesn't have the best life. Her parents treat her poorly, using abuse to make her do whatever they say. Alyssa looks up to the b...
15.1K 946 33
when 16 year old harley joseph is in a serious car accident, she was put into a coma. everyday, her parents come and visit her, and talk to her, just...
2.9K 222 27
Samantha Joseph has worked hard overcoming the many traumas that have plagued her life. Her birth father was abusive, but she's got a new and loving...